Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Moving Companies  (Read 5032 times)

Online Love Handle

• A Shoat
Moving Companies
« on: April 27, 2006, 03:44:22 PM »
Any recommendations for a moving company to move me from the Memphis area to Central Arkansas?  Also, about how much is it going to cost to move a 3 br 2 bath house full of stuff?  Any ideas?

Offline Acepike

• Piglet
Re: Moving Companies
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:42:00 PM »
In choosing a reliable and secured moving company, you can contact Better Business Bureau (BBB) to inquire regarding with the company. Check also the mover references and DOT license. You should be aware and beware in scam.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:20:09 PM by Acepike »

Offline Sus-Scrofa

• Boar
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 02:45:51 PM »
In choosing a reliable and secured moving company, you can contact Better Business Bureau (BBB) to inquire regarding with the company. Check also the mover references and DOT license. You should be aware and beware in scam.

If he had pimped his own company I'd think this was a bot.

Offline IvanZaytsev

• Piglet
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 10:23:21 AM »
I know a moving company named long distance movers denver, i have used them many times and they offered great moving service. You can call them if they are near to your location in the future if movers are needed.

Offline Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 10:38:43 AM »
We've used Mustard Seed a few times and they were great.

<--- I'm with him

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Pig's Knuckle, Arkansas
  • Boar
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 10:44:31 AM »
I know a moving company named long distance movers denver, i have used them many times and they offered great moving service. You can call them if they are near to your location in the future if movers are needed.

What in the utter fuck?  You register today to post in a 10 year old thread? 

Online 1st_down_streak

• A redder shade of neck on a whiter shade of trash
  • King of the Hogs
  • Stand back, Burrito!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 10:58:13 AM »
What in the utter fuck?  You register today to post in a 10 year old thread?

In Russia, internet slow as mountains

No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 05:42:51 PM »
Any recommendations for a moving company to move me from the Memphis area to Central Arkansas?  Also, about how much is it going to cost to move a 3 br 2 bath house full of stuff?  Any ideas?

It aint cheap.   Its mostly based on weight.  Get two or thee companies to come quote you.  You want a reliable mover.  I have moved cross counry several times.  The big nationals will have their own trucks, divers, and loaders. I have used Bekins, which delivered the best service, and its a bit more expensive.  United we used twice and they did a great job too; their own trucks and divers.  (the drive is your move manager).  Mayflower was shitty.

use this as an oppotrtunity to clear out shit.  Get rid of old books , clothes, furniture.  Donate the shit out of stuff.  Get that weight down.  Take you valuables with you.  Shall you pack or pay them to pack?  Unpack?  We usually had them pack and we unpacked.  If you have cetain things youll have them crate it.   Paid corporate moves aer better than selfpaid . 

Stay away fom flyby night yoyos. 

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 08:51:02 AM »
It aint cheap.   Its mostly based on weight.  Get two or thee companies to come quote you.  You want a reliable mover.  I have moved cross counry several times.  The big nationals will have their own trucks, divers, and loaders. I have used Bekins, which delivered the best service, and its a bit more expensive.  United we used twice and they did a great job too; their own trucks and divers.  (the drive is your move manager).  Mayflower was shitty.

use this as an oppotrtunity to clear out shit.  Get rid of old books , clothes, furniture.  Donate the shit out of stuff.  Get that weight down.  Take you valuables with you.  Shall you pack or pay them to pack?  Unpack?  We usually had them pack and we unpacked.  If you have cetain things youll have them crate it.   Paid corporate moves aer better than selfpaid . 

Stay away fom flyby night yoyos.
You are 14 years late with this info mate.

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 09:52:15 AM »
You are 14 years late with this info mate.

The antifa wormhole somehow posted that from long ago. Fuck.  I got a headache