Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: In the Mood for Ramonce?  (Read 1795 times)

Red_Red_Swine

Offline Raoul

• Oilfield Trash
  • King of the Hogs
  • You're a Dick
Re: In the Mood for Ramonce?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 11:24:48 AM »
I heard that Texas Running backs have to recite selected sonnets from Nice Dreams or Up in Smoke during the admissions process before being accepted to UT. Okay, that joke sucked, but the Horns have had a recent history with tasty buds and fast tailbacks (Ricky Williams, Cedric "Flatscreen" Benson and now Ramonce).
I'm the King Turd, Up here on Shit Mountain and if you want it you can have the crown.

eldeearr

Texass running back to transfer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 01:29:29 PM »
Per Fox Sports:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5814808

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Texas running back Ramonce Taylor, who has struggled with academic and legal problems, said Tuesday he will transfer.

Taylor scored a touchdown in Texas' win over Southern California in the national championship game. But he missed spring practice because of academic problems and in May was arrested on a marijuana possession charge.

"Frederick Douglass once said, 'No struggle, no progress.' I've had my share of struggles and now it's time for progress," Taylor said in a statement.

One of the Longhorns' most versatile players, Taylor scored 15 touchdowns last season, playing running back and wide receiver.

"We appreciate all that R.T. contributed to our program," coach Mack Brown said. "We wish him the very best in football and in life."

Taylor's departure leaves Texas with solid depth at running back. Jamaal Charles rushed for 878 yards and 11 touchdowns as a freshman last season, and Selvin Young and Henry Melton combined for 893 yards and 18 TDs.

Offline Hamdicapper

• King of the Hogs

Offline Ahole

• Boar
  • DERP!!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 02:56:54 PM »
I heard that Texas Running backs have to recite selected sonnets from Nice Dreams or Up in Smoke during the admissions process before being accepted to UT. Okay, that joke sucked, but the Horns have had a recent history with tasty buds and fast tailbacks (Ricky Williams, Cedric "Flatscreen" Benson and now Ramonce).
O0

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline GiantFoamFingerMaker

• Wild Hog
  • honkytonk baDONKaDONK
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 07:50:23 PM »
gettin the ring = fuck you
"College football's most aptly-surnamed sideline stalker twitches and fidgets like a snake-handling minister preaching a revival in a circus tent by the river while taking crystal meth and being jabbed in the backside by a cattle prod."

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 33 queries.