Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sweet Deal?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline ManBearPig

• Science be praised!
  • Wild Hog
  • I'm the single biggest threat to our planet.
Sweet Deal?
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:00:39 PM »
http://www.hogwired.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=542957

In addition, Sports Shows Inc. has reached a five-year agreement with KNWA  and KFTA to broadcast The Houston Nutt Show, Fast Break with Stan Heath and Razorback Classics.  The Houston Nutt Show and the Stan Heath Show will air Sunday nights at 9 p.m. on KFTA and on KNWA at 11 p.m. following NBC’s Sunday Night Football game and KNWA local news.  “Sports Shows Inc. is excited to call KNWA and KFTA home for our shows,” said SSI General Manager Matt Shanklin.  “The strength of the stations and promotional power KNWA and KFTA provide us even more resources and ability to reach our fans.”

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't Shanklin still part of the UA staff?  Did he leave?  Does anyone care?  ???

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• King of the Hogs
  • Call the Supernatural.
Re: Sweet Deal?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 09:11:30 PM »
http://www.hogwired.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=542957

In addition, Sports Shows Inc. has reached a five-year agreement with KNWA  and KFTA to broadcast The Houston Nutt Show, Fast Break with Stan Heath and Razorback Classics.  The Houston Nutt Show and the Stan Heath Show will air Sunday nights at 9 p.m. on KFTA and on KNWA at 11 p.m. following NBC’s Sunday Night Football game and KNWA local news.  “Sports Shows Inc. is excited to call KNWA and KFTA home for our shows,” said SSI General Manager Matt Shanklin.  “The strength of the stations and promotional power KNWA and KFTA provide us even more resources and ability to reach our fans.”

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't Shanklin still part of the UA staff?  Did he leave?  Does anyone care?  ???

He can work for the UA and another entity;  even more so if the UA were to have founded that entity.

Offline Love Handle

• A Shoat
Re: Sweet Deal?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 07:40:27 AM »
It's not uncommon as far as collegiate radio and television networks.