Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cigar Smokers?  (Read 9269 times)

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
Re: Cigar Smokers?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2021, 08:12:46 AM »
I haven’t had one in several years. I don’t have the patience for it but I love the smell of pipe smoke.

Online The Reverend Snoophogg

• A wacked out, east Arkansan turned well-to-do Ferndale-ite
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • ADMINISTRATOR
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2021, 08:52:05 AM »
I bought a box of Cuban Punch in a bar in Puerto Isidro Ayora on the island of Santa Cruz in the Galapagos.  They were $5 each, so I bought one and smoked it as we watched them load our boat…half way through I decided I was buying all they had left.  Probably the best cigar I’ve ever smoked.

Proffered pronouns:

Your majesty.
His excellency.
Sir
Mr. Man.

Online hit_that_line

• Woopig Joe Biden
  • King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2021, 08:09:38 PM »
I’m smoking a cohiba Connecticut now with a pour of four roses limited edition. As Bert would say, borderline erotic.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2021, 07:24:33 PM »
I smoked a nice Camacho in the AT&T Stadium parking lot as a victory cigar yesterday. It was sublime

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2021, 09:01:05 AM »
In the first wave of cigar resurgence, around mid90’s, I started getting into cigars again.  I had started in college to mask dopesmell and girls hated them and stopped, which moved me to a three pack a day cigarette habit.  Quit the cigarettes in 91 and started the cigar thing a few years ago.  I finally quit as it was trying to pull me back to cigarettes and I got burned onto it.

I agree with previous folks that you should spend time with a knowledgeable cigar guy in a good shop.  They can help you find you particular jam in leaf, region, ring and leaf, storage, etc.  the best i ever had were hand rolled Cubans they made for us a a show at La Jolla.  Well they weren’t Cubanos but fresh rolled by a Cuban dude.