Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The annual Pujols is the best player ever thread  (Read 217346 times)

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
Re: The annual Pujols is the best player ever thread
« Reply #1975 on: May 16, 2017, 09:02:00 AM »
I am 56, been waiting forever to get to be an old guy so I wouldn't feel bad about being as boring as I am, probably jumping the gun on acting old.  I have already been eating dinner at 4 o'clock on the weekends for 20 years.

I make it a point to get in my truck and drive around town at 20 mph between 7 and 8 AM

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #1976 on: June 12, 2017, 12:13:28 PM »
The monthly Pujols update.

.240, 10, 45

Not getting better throughout the year like normal, but:

Still on pace for .240, 25, 120

That's not bad.  but even 52 pushes him to 5th all-time and 4th adjusted for steroids.  Still thinks he needs another WS Championship to be the best ever.  At 12 GB and Trout hurt, don't think it's happening this year.   :thumbdown:

"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Nolapigz

• Boar
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #1977 on: June 12, 2017, 01:49:59 PM »
The monthly Pujols update.

.240, 10, 45

Not getting better throughout the year like normal, but:

Still on pace for .240, 25, 120

That's not bad.  but even 52 pushes him to 5th all-time and 4th adjusted for steroids.  Still thinks he needs another WS Championship to be the best ever.  At 12 GB and Trout hurt, don't think it's happening this year.   :thumbdown:
I'll bite.  If he won another ring he is better than Babe Ruth, Willie Mays, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, etc? 
"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #1978 on: June 12, 2017, 02:22:11 PM »
I'll bite.  If he won another ring he is better than Babe Ruth, Willie Mays, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, etc?

no.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #1979 on: June 14, 2017, 11:31:06 AM »

Maybe. I don't know at this point. I do know if he had stayed a Cardinal, and won another title ( which they would have by now), he would have been in the top 3 with the same stats he's producing. 
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 34 queries.