Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Adding a Hyperlink  (Read 3247 times)

Online HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
Adding a Hyperlink
« on: August 21, 2008, 12:16:35 AM »
The hyperlink feature seems to have changed and I can't figure out how to do it, now.

That used to be the thing to do at Monkey Island at the Memphis Zoo, watch the monkeys beat off.

Offline VerotiK

• Inventor of Kitten Mittens
  • Boar
  • All over your face
Re: Adding a Hyperlink
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 06:29:34 AM »
Click the icon that looks like a Glob with a piece of paper at the bottom right corner.  Does that not work?

If your woman is hideous, well, maybe don't come talk to me.  --Cerdo 2011

Offline Animal

• Totally not an administrator
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 06:31:34 AM »
Click the icon that looks like a Glob with a piece of paper at the bottom right corner.  Does that not work?

I didn't work a couple days ago for me. It doesn't work like it did when you could automatically add a title to the link and what not.

It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Bruce Lee

Online HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 06:36:30 AM »

When I click on it all I get is this [ url] [ /url]  The way it used to be a window would pop up and I would enter the url address and then another window would pop up to enter the text for the link.

That used to be the thing to do at Monkey Island at the Memphis Zoo, watch the monkeys beat off.

Offline DRod70

• Boar
  • Mountain Man
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:07:09 PM »
When I click on it all I get is this [ url] [ /url]  The way it used to be a window would pop up and I would enter the url address and then another window would pop up to enter the text for the link.

Well, we're tired tired of holding your fucking hands.  :stache:

[url=http://www.link-to-site-goes-here]post the text here that you want it to say in the link[/url]

That will look like this when posted....

post the text here that you want it to say in the link