Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 3 Tips For Using Free Online Dissertations Archives!  (Read 4446 times)

susanbell84

3 Tips For Using Free Online Dissertations Archives!
« on: May 27, 2009, 12:01:48 AM »

Offline Hawgwild8988

• Tush Hog
  • e pluribus sooie
Re: 3 Tips For Using Free Online Dissertations Archives!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 01:00:30 AM »
...More precisely, here are the 4 tips to utilize the online dissertations archives in order to successfully write your dissertation. These tips will enable you to get the best out of online dissertations:

1. The Dearth of Ideas:   It will really help if you are passionate about your subject matter. It took me seven long months to determine what I am passionate about. Before you log onto the internet and make an unfocused research of finding online dissertations that do not interest you, I strongly suggest you to be clear and 100% sure of what is the subject or topic you are passionate about. Once you have identified your interest, it will be extremely beneficial to go through online dissertations to spark new ideas relating to your subject matter. 

2. Availability of References & Sources: Finding appropriate references & sources can be a hurdle and online dissertations allow you to overcome this problem.  Using appropriate referencing is immensely crucial.  You will be able to get a lot of references through dissertations available online as not having proper references and sources will indeed slow your dissertation writing process.  You can go through the bibliography and read in-text citations to avail new references and sources.  This way you will be able to improve the credibility of your dissertation.

3. Improve the Outlook: Going through the online dissertations will help you embellish your dissertation with a great look and improve its credibility as the appearance does make a big difference.  You will also discover how to combine different parts of your dissertation together.

Online Dissertations are extremely helpful and can be a great learning experience.  Going through the online dissertations and learning all the necessary parts will allow you to write more confidently and effectively.

Should we really take writting advice from someone that cannot count to 4?  :stunned:

Offline capnthog

• Poorly qualified to represent the LBC.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 07:59:05 AM »
This group has a lot of problems, but writing dissertations is probably not one of them.

Eat me.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 09:32:07 AM »
This group has a lot of problems, but writing dissertations is probably not one of them.

Animal is the king, but it seems he has mellowed some. I think the whole Hootie hoopla finally got to him. :-\

Still runnin' against the wind

Offline HogChick28

• A Shoat
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 09:34:26 AM »
Should we really take writting advice from someone that cannot count to 4?  :stunned:

That's kinda what I am thinking

Yeah, well the chances of that are slim to none and slim just took a one way trip to not happenin'

Offline HogChick28

• A Shoat
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 10:29:13 AM »
WTF is this?  And where did it come from? 

I think she was trying to look smart and be helpful at the same time, but that's just my guess.

Yeah, well the chances of that are slim to none and slim just took a one way trip to not happenin'

Offline SteveJ

• ElvisHog of ye olden days
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 07:40:28 PM »
Sweet...I haven't banned anyone in a long time.  This has to be spam.

Offline LRHogfan

• Tush Hog
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »
WTF is this?  And where did it come from? 

DRod let the spammers in, I guess.  :D

http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/95.154.199.200