Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hog Baseball Caps  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Feral

• Tush Hog
  • Ketchup is my steak sauce
Re: Hog Baseball Caps
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2022, 06:54:56 AM »
This thread aged well, because the Nike hats are impossible to get now as well and have been for over two years.

I'd been looking for two years with no success, and only recently lucked into one in anthrocite and one in digital camo when a limited supply hit Fanatics.com.

You can occasionally find one on eBay, but know that the price is going to be jacked up beyond belief.

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2022, 07:22:23 AM »
This thread aged well, because the Nike hats are impossible to get now as well and have been for over two years.

I'd been looking for two years with no success, and only recently lucked into one in anthrocite and one in digital camo when a limited supply hit Fanatics.com.

You can occasionally find one on eBay, but know that the price is going to be jacked up beyond belief.

https://www.shopncaasports.com/mens-nike-cardinal-arkansas-razorbacks-aerobill-performance-true-fitted-hat/p-25805501592576+z-878-148625677?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r1c0:po-3

Is this not the hat?  Looks like what the guys wear. 

Maybe not.  It doesn't say equality on the side.  It says dri fit.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 07:23:30 AM by bleedinred »
Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.

Online Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • K.Briles darksider #2.
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2022, 07:44:13 AM »
So it's the upgraded model.

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2022, 10:23:56 AM »
we bought some when the online store got them in last month, but I guess they was a limited supply.

all they have now are the gold hats.

https://shop.arkansasrazorbacks.com/product/arkansas-razorbacks-nike-aero-on-field-true-baseball-fitted-hat-gold/35664

you might call hog heaven and see if they are going to get anymore in.

honestly, I liked the on-field hats by "The Game" better

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2022, 12:00:05 PM »
we bought some when the online store got them in last month, but I guess they was a limited supply.

https://shop.arkansasrazorbacks.com/product/arkansas-razorbacks-nike-aero-on-field-true-baseball-fitted-hat-gold/35664

What is the difference between the yellow Aero hat and the red Aero hat I posted above?  They look to be the same; just different colors.

Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2022, 12:04:10 PM »
What is the difference between the yellow Aero hat and the red Aero hat I posted above?  They look to be the same; just different colors.

I think it's just the color.

Online ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2022, 12:46:49 PM »

That's what I have (fitted).  It's looking a bit lived in but that's okay. I still like it better than the Nike cap I have.  Nice curve to the bill.  Looks more wool like (and might even actually be wool). (My spare fitted Nike cap is at the bottom of the Buffalo just downstream from Ponca if anyone wants it; I don't).

WAY back in the day there was a sporting goods store on the south side of Dickson tucked between the Arkansas Bookstore and the old Arkansas (?) Theatre.  They carried the exact caps the team wore.  In fact, I think Norn ordered through them.  I think I have 2-3 of those somewhere, including one of the gray top with cardinal brim models they wore, at least some of the time, one year.

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2022, 12:55:02 PM »
That's what I have (fitted).  It's looking a bit lived in but that's okay. I still like it better than the Nike cap I have.  Nice curve to the bill.  Looks more wool like (and might even actually be wool). (My spare fitted Nike cap is at the bottom of the Buffalo just downstream from Ponca if anyone wants it; I don't).

WAY back in the day there was a sporting goods store on the south side of Dickson tucked between the Arkansas Bookstore and the old Arkansas (?) Theatre.  They carried the exact caps the team wore.  In fact, I think Norn ordered through them.  I think I have 2-3 of those somewhere, including one of the gray top with cardinal brim models they wore, at least some of the time, one year.

Best Sports!

yup, they also sold the hogs' used practice jerseys which were a thrill for a kid. Sadly, they are no more. They moved to Evelyn Hills then got bought out by the big online retailers last fall. It happened really fast and they had a quick sale then closed. leaves a big void in NWA.

Offline Silence of the Hams

• Tush Hog
  • 5% Sports!
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2022, 12:55:54 PM »

MAybe Best Sports

Offline GoodbyePorkPieHat

• Tush Hog
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2022, 12:56:39 PM »

That is one UGLY hat. 

Online Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2022, 02:38:24 PM »
Fanatics looks like they have them.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Online ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2022, 05:21:18 PM »
That is one UGLY hat.

Oh, but it looks good on you, though.

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline Vito Porkleone

• Director of Golf
  • Tush Hog
  • Next one's coming faster.
The first thing we're gonna do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy is awesome.  I mean he shoots Theo Tonin;  fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion;  pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flyin' it;  parachutes into Harlan County with enough coke and cash to jumpstart the economy of a small country;  then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement - not once but two times;  he spends a couple days ridin' around with you - while you're lookin' for him;  and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age.  That's some badass shit.

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2022, 08:34:40 PM »
Best Sports!

yup, they also sold the hogs' used practice jerseys which were a thrill for a kid. Sadly, they are no more. They moved to Evelyn Hills then got bought out by the big online retailers last fall. It happened really fast and they had a quick sale then closed. leaves a big void in NWA.
I didn’t know that. I was in there on a Friday before a home game when a student brought in some ripped game jerseys to be fixed. The older guy working seemed put out.

Online papermill

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2022, 09:22:21 PM »
That is one UGLY hat.
looks like Arizona State

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2022, 10:39:09 PM »
looks like Arizona State

that hat came about to promote awareness of childhood cancer.

They were originally to be worn during the 2020 Shriner's Classic but for unknown reason they didn't wear them during the tournament.

The hats were worn for the A-State game this season
https://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2021/may/11/razorbacks-wear-specialty-hats-arkansas-state-game/

Offline razorwire

• King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2022, 05:46:35 AM »
That is one UGLY hat.
Just wear the beer mug for the entire game.  Go Hogs!  :beer: :wpsball: :beer: