Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register.

Author Topic: Out of State Tuition  (Read 1116 times)

Offline RedRaider12

• A Shoat
Out of State Tuition
« on: July 06, 2010, 06:21:55 PM »
I wanted to transfer to Arkansas (I'm from Texas) but I don't think I can pay almost $16k a year to go to Arkansas due to out of state tuition. I can get in pretty easily as I have a much higher GPA than what transfers are considered for (2.0) and I have quite a bit higher than that. Anyways, does anyone know any information that could help me out on this? Any discounts at all? I don't have a 3.0 which I think is what gets border states waived, but I would think there has to be some other kind of semi discount for border state residents right? Anyways...  Thanks.

Offline MDEM

• Hater
  • Boar
  • Repulsive Degenerate
Re: Out of State Tuition
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 06:23:16 PM »
You'll never get over a 3.0 if you keep adding an "S" to the word anyway, anyway.    :hollah:

Anyway, that is the only help I've got for you.  Good luck getting to Fayetteville.   :thumbup:

This is a high quality post.

Offline Sus-Scrofa

• King of the Hogs
Re: Out of State Tuition
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 10:01:44 PM »
You should have moved here at the start of July, worked a semester, and started in January.  You could have taken an extra class in the spring semester and loaded up next summer and been caught up.  You would get in-state, 6 months pay saved up, and be good to go.  That doesn't help you now, but it will help the next out of state guy...who's not from Texas.