Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mitch Mustain did what?  (Read 123992 times)

Offline Nick Ahpleeze

• Tush Hog
  • Uniform Traditionalist
Re: Mitch Mustain did what?
« Reply #525 on: April 18, 2013, 08:24:29 PM »
You just post aMm out of your ass don't you? He never had a shot at USC.  He consistently out performed Barkley in practice and scrimages but had he gotten the job Barkley would've transferred out, leaving USC without their golden boy of the future to get them through probation. Ask any L.A. reporter that covered them during that time. His mistake was transferring to one of the few places he would'nt have immediately been able to play for. 
Williams should have been more sought after, but Mustain wasn't overrated.

I agree. Barkley was the hometown boy. He never did anything that Mustain couldn't have done.

MM's mistake was making the comment that Nutt "was a dork"around some dickhead that put the quote in a book. From what I remember Nutt pretty much put a bullseye on Mustain's back and had his homies make it uncomfortable for him. If I'm wrong someone will surely correct me.

anyway...MM's record as a starting QB @ UA WAS, IS & always will be 8-0

Hey Jeff, Red & White (no black) Jersey , 2 Red stripes on pants leg. GOT IT ?

Offline notheretopaint

• Banished to Complete Crap
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #526 on: April 18, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
Quote from: Trigger7672 link=topic=74604.msg1627188#msg1627188date=1366328807

So him not making the NFL as a college backup proves a kid who hasn't been drafted, or played a down yet is better? I mean McFadden's pretty close to a bust, does that have dick to do with how good he was in college? You said he had every opportunity to be USC's QB. He didn't. He was widely considered to be better, and wasn't given the same chance because Barkley would've left. Here he was yanked in the middle of a conference game for what turned out to be a below average SEC QB, after he started 8-0. The kid got fucked. Maybe he had a chip on his shoulder, maybe his work ethic wasn't up to snuff, but he wasn't overrated, and only God knows what he could have done here for three or four years. Am I mad? I don't think so. But if I was it would be because we're the only Goddamn program that gets our vaginas all dried out because some kid won't kiss our ass enough. And guess what? They shouldn't because we have nothing to have our ass kissed for. We fuck over kids like him, and justify with he's a prima Donna, and go through the motions recruiting guys like dyer, and then label him a thug for behavior that goes on daily within our own program. Then our fans sit around and whine about how unlucky we are. Fuck that. We'll be good when our fan base, and the coaches that recruit these kids quit acting like these kids owe us something. They don't. Not every kid grows up bleeding Razorbacks, that's why if you don't recruit them hard or dick them over they go elsewhere. That doesn't make them anymore a punk, thug, or prima Donna than the kids on any college football roster.

Offline Nick Ahpleeze

• Tush Hog
  • Uniform Traditionalist
« Reply #527 on: April 18, 2013, 08:39:13 PM »
I don't know (or care) what reporter out LA you are reading, but it was widely discussed by his USC teammates (including ones that were his teammates at SHS and USC) that he had the talent to be the starting qb at USC, but he wasn't willing to work for the starting job whereas others were.  Bluntly, his work ethic was fricking pathetic out there. 

I've heard it stated with my own ears in off-camera discussions with his teammates and I don't claim to be anybody with some special inside knowledge.  He was used to always being the best on the field and it coming easier naturally, but he got out there and everybody was just as good if not better (considering that team had 412 5-star recruits) so the ones that worked, earned the play.  It was well-discussed on that team and in team meetings.  Despite the media whatever on Barkley, Corp, or anyone else says, he had the job in pencil on the field when camp started and proceeded to loaf, comparatively speaking.  Starkville, it was public knowledge even in Springdale.  That combined with the raw deal he got with Nutt, overbearing mother, and a generally shitty attitude...well, you saw the result.  Sad deal to watch unfold as I always root for hometown boy.

Like Doug Greenlee, but on a larger scale.

There were several videos on youtube of his workouts @ USC and he seemed to do well. He didn't look like a player that loafed or didn't work hard.

Hey Jeff, Red & White (no black) Jersey , 2 Red stripes on pants leg. GOT IT ?

Offline notheretopaint

• Wild Hog
« Reply #528 on: April 18, 2013, 08:40:57 PM »

There were several videos on youtube of his workouts @ USC and he seemed to do well. He didn't look like a player that loafed or didn't work hard.

That was just more of woopig talking out its ass to support its own groupthink. Although splurge heard it with his own ears so there is that.

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #529 on: April 18, 2013, 08:47:28 PM »
That was just more of woopig talking out its ass to support its own groupthink. Although splurge heard it with his own ears so there is that.

why do you have to show up and doosh up every thread all of a sudden? nobody here shows up to where you hang out and knocks the dicks out of your mouth. why dont you fuck right on off

Offline notheretopaint

• Wild Hog
« Reply #530 on: April 18, 2013, 08:52:11 PM »
why do you have to show up and doosh up every thread all of a sudden? nobody here shows up to where you hang out and knocks the dicks out of your mouth. why dont you frick right on off

So you hangout on/in the Internet? Fuck that's pathetic. Why am I the one douching up the thread and not the two idiots who clearly post out of their asses? Is it just because I don't follow the woopig bullshit groupthink?

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #531 on: April 18, 2013, 09:02:30 PM »
So you hangout on/in the Internet? Fuck that's pathetic. Why am I the one douching up the thread and not the two idiots who clearly post out of their asses? Is it just because I don't follow the woopig bullshit groupthink?

that "i'm smarter than everybody else" bullshit is tired and makes you sound like a prick. i mean, it wouldn't be so bad if you were, but you ain't.

Offline Splurge

• Resident Wooooo-pigger
  • King of the Hogs
  • My shoes cost more than your house
« Reply #532 on: April 18, 2013, 09:09:58 PM »

I'm not saying he didn't look decent or even good.  I'm just telling you what his teammates said of his work ethic on and off the field and his attitude in the locker room.  I don't know personally and wasn't there, but where there's smoke, there's fire.  Just like we all know Nutt fucked him over without Nutt ever coming right out and saying that he sabotaged him on purpose (including fucking with him about shoes during August practice but nobody seems to remember that).

As I said, I'm a Mustain homer because he's a hometown boy (just like I wanted to see Tejada do we'll), but he made his own bed with his own actions in addition to getting a really bad screw job.

As for notheretopaint....whatthefuckever with that dude.

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #533 on: April 18, 2013, 09:17:13 PM »
i aint hatin on the dude, but since you firmly have his penis in your mouth, not here to paint guy.. why has he not been able to do anything after he was screwed here and after you say he was screwed at uscwest? was he screwed by the nfl scouts? was he screwed by the cfl ? was he screwed by mlb and all the minor league teams? was he screwed by the used car place he was working?  he was rated the #1 recruitm yet started less than a full season in his college career yet you say he wasnt overhyped. im vexed

"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Online TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #534 on: April 18, 2013, 09:56:02 PM »
Mitch is just another example of a hotshot high school kid that just didnt pan out.  Besides the usual bmoc benefits at SHS, it was fanned by the book and attention on Gus.   Go from that to the bullshit flung on him by the Hootieites and he still stepped up and went 8-0 in the SEC.  The question is why choose to go to USC? He could have started immediately at other top notch programs based on his play.  Who knows what happened there; he might have gotten fucked, he might have slacked in the weight room and film work, we only know he didn't play at a program that demands winning.  If he had any kind of arm he could have stepped up at combine or pro days.  It's not there.

Like many great prep athletes who dominate with little effort and great coddling; they don't know how to work when faced with real competition.  Same happens in the NFL and is why 50% of the draftees next week will fall short of their draft position. 

Nothing can justify the bullshit inflicted on Mitch by HDN and crew.  Once he transferred, the rest appears to be self inflicted wounds.  Evidently he didn't take advantage of his USC education.

Offline notheretopaint

• Wild Hog
« Reply #535 on: April 19, 2013, 12:11:31 AM »
that "i'm smarter than everybody else" bullshit is tired and makes you sound like a prick. i mean, it wouldn't be so bad if you were, but you ain't.

Well it's not hard to come off that way on woopig. Don't read it if it makes you feel "so much dumber than everybody else."

Offline notheretopaint

• Wild Hog
« Reply #536 on: April 19, 2013, 12:34:17 AM »
I'm not saying he didn't look decent or even good.  I'm just telling you what his teammates said of his work ethic on and off the field and his attitude in the locker room.  I don't know personally and wasn't there, but where there's smoke, there's fire.  Just like we all know Nutt fricked him over without Nutt ever coming right out and saying that he sabotaged him on purpose (including fricking with him about shoes during August practice but nobody seems to remember that).

As I said, I'm a Mustain homer because he's a hometown boy (just like I wanted to see Tejada do we'll), but he made his own bed with his own actions in addition to getting a really bad screw job.

As for notheretopaint....whatthefuckever with that dude.

Who gives a fuck what you claim his teammates said while you were standing around eavesdropping? He was still better, and didn't get every opportunity to be the QB.

I love when one of you dumbshits concedes by calling me out and saying "whatthefuckever" or something similar.

i aint hatin on the dude, but since you firmly have his porkula in your mouth, not here to paint guy.. why has he not been able to do anything after he was screwed here and after you say he was screwed at uscwest? was he screwed by the nfl scouts? was he screwed by the cfl ? was he screwed by mlb and all the minor league teams? was he screwed by the used car place he was working?  he was rated the #1 recruitm yet started less than a full season in his college career yet you say he wasnt overhyped. im vexed

I'm sure you are.  Look the NFL draft isn't some exact science. If Sanchez never starts at USC, for whatever reason, Sanchez never sees the NFL. If Mustain starts at USC, and experiences some success someone takes a longer look at him. Does he have a Mallet like arm that would attract scouts if he was playing at Florida Gulf Coast? No. But I never said he was John Elway. He didn't get a much better shake at USC than he did here, and he certainly didn't "get every opportunity,"which was the goddamn argument. Once again a bunch of mothers' mistakes come out of the woodwork to chime in with their stupidity.

Online TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #537 on: April 19, 2013, 12:58:02 AM »
In a related subject, NFLN just had a short piece on Matt Barkley giving a tour of USC. This guy is not only a total douche, but he's a drooling moron. He couldnt read a fucking sign in the locker room that he has looked at for four years.  I would be amazed if he scored more than a singl digit Wonderlic.  I hope to God he gets drafted by Buffalo.

Offline SoldierSooie

• Tush Hog
  • We're Back!
« Reply #538 on: April 19, 2013, 01:02:27 AM »
Who gives a fuck what you claim his teammates said while you were standing around eavesdropping? He was still better, and didn't get every opportunity to be the QB.

I love when one of you dumbshits concedes by calling me out and saying "whatthefuckever" or something similar.

I'm sure you are.  Look the NFL draft isn't some exact science. If Sanchez never starts at USC, for whatever reason, Sanchez never sees the NFL. If Mustain starts at USC, and experiences some success someone takes a longer look at him. Does he have a Mallet like arm that would attract scouts if he was playing at Florida Gulf Coast? No. But I never said he was John Elway. He didn't get a much better shake at USC than he did here, and he certainly didn't "get every opportunity,"which was the goddamn argument. Once again a bunch of mothers' mistakes come out of the woodwork to chime in with their stupidity.

How the fuck do u know what opportunities he got?  You don't know shit u dumb mother fucker.  If he could ball, he'd be in the league. If u like his cock in your mouth that much that's on u, but u don't have to spew his baby gravy on the rest of us.

You're just a dumbass contrarian and troll. I hope something terrible happens to u, cocksucker.

Offline notheretopaint

• Wild Hog
« Reply #539 on: April 19, 2013, 01:43:19 AM »
How the frick do u know what opportunities he got?  You don't know aMm u dumb mother fricker.  If he could ball, he'd be in the league. If u like his cock in your mouth that much that's on u, but u don't have to spew his baby gravy on the rest of us.

You're just a dumbass contrarian and troll. I hope something terrible happens to u, porkulaknobber.

You needed to come to another thread to vent? Fuck your mother.

Offline SoldierSooie

• Tush Hog
  • We're Back!
« Reply #540 on: April 19, 2013, 01:58:36 AM »

It's hard keeping up with every one of your dumbass posts and your douching up every thread.

Nice comeback bitch. You're a pathetic troll and sadly I'm playing right into it.

Offline Ruddy Stormwater

• Boar
  • Bruuuuce
« Reply #541 on: April 19, 2013, 07:02:30 AM »
It's hard keeping up with every one of your dumbass posts and your douching up every thread.

Nice comeback bitch. You're a pathetic troll and sadly I'm playing right into it.

Jezus man, take a deep breath. And stop talking about sucking cock and semen.

Get outside guys... The world is cool.

Offline IH8LSU

• King of the Hogs
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #542 on: April 19, 2013, 08:05:55 AM »

RMDPAA*

*read more don't post at all

This is going to be a great 4 years and possibly 8.  The amount of butthurt from the left is already at glorious levels.

Offline HipHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #543 on: April 19, 2013, 08:45:09 AM »
Who gives a frick what you claim his teammates said while you were standing around eavesdropping? He was still better, and didn't get every opportunity to be the QB.

I'm sure you are.  Look the NFL draft isn't some exact science. If Sanchez never starts at USC, for whatever reason, Sanchez never sees the NFL. If Mustain starts at USC, and experiences some success someone takes a longer look at him. Does he have a Mallet like arm that would attract scouts if he was playing at Florida Gulf Coast? No. But I never said he was John Elway. He didn't get a much better shake at USC than he did here, and he certainly didn't "get every opportunity,"which was the gawd damn argument. Once again a bunch of mothers' mistakes come out of the woodwork to chime in with their stupidity.
funny that you use mark sanchez instead of matt cassel......you know, cassel, the guy who never started a game at usc but was still drafted and played in the nfl.  your point is invalid

"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline notheretopaint

• Wild Hog
« Reply #544 on: April 19, 2013, 10:06:40 AM »
funny that you use mark sanchez instead of matt cassel......you know, cassel, the guy who never started a game at usc but was still drafted and played in the nfl.  your point is invalid

Yeah the one guy that made it in the NFL...kinda, as a backup in college.  He was a back up for one of the best teams in college history, so not only is my point valid but your "vexed" brain somehow backed into for me. Idiot.

Offline notheretopaint

• Wild Hog
« Reply #545 on: April 19, 2013, 10:07:38 AM »

You wanna fight about it?

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #546 on: April 19, 2013, 12:29:14 PM »
You both know how to get to Alma, right?

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline HipHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #547 on: April 19, 2013, 04:58:13 PM »
Yeah the one guy that made it in the NFL...kinda, as a backup in college.  He was a back up for one of the best teams in college history, so not only is my point valid but your "vexed" brain somehow backed into for me. Idiot.
no you fucking tard you were saying mitch didnt get a chance, he was held back , he was cheated, YET there was a guy from the same school who went pro without starting a game. Proving your argument wrong.

Offline SoldierSooie

• Tush Hog
  • We're Back!
« Reply #548 on: April 19, 2013, 05:28:56 PM »
Jezus man, take a deep breath. And stop talking about sucking cock and semen.

Fuck off.

Offline SoldierSooie

• Tush Hog
  • We're Back!
« Reply #549 on: April 19, 2013, 05:30:08 PM »