Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Here's the Server Story  (Read 85735 times)

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • Emperor of Woopig
Re: Here's the Server Story
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2011, 08:42:19 AM »
By messed up what do you mean?  It's not exactly like the previous theme, but very familiar for me.  Every other admin is sleeping in or working or hungover.  I might be able to help you find the Homepage button, but you have to ask nicely.

The biggest gripe is it's not showing previous posts or unread posts at the top. Actually, there's alot of blankness at the top. I use Chrome browser also, if that makes a difference.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2011, 08:43:46 AM »
It is a little different.  They're not completely through fixing and hooking things up.  Just keep posting, Sweet Knees.
at the top the box is empty under my name and inbox.  When I minimize the script is running off the page.

i'm going to go try and frick with these settings. I feel like it's 2001 and I'm back posting on Rick B's  board

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2011, 08:45:55 AM »
The biggest gripe is it's not showing previous posts or unread posts at the top. Actually, there's alot of blankness at the top. I use Chrome browser also, if that makes a difference.
Well, I'm using Google Chrome, and those two things are showing up for me.  Are you on a PC or Mac, or are you using an iPad?

Have you tried the reboot option?

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2011, 08:47:54 AM »
at the top the box is empty under my name and inbox.  When I minimize the script is running off the page.

i'm going to go try and frick with these settings. I feel like it's 2001 and I'm back posting on Rick B's  board
Sounds like you need to re-size the video settings, but it might be something else. 

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2011, 08:52:21 AM »
Sounds like you need to re-size the video settings, but it might be something else.
I'm having the same issue as Travelhog as well. The font is small and all the pics on the page have an X.  Got any suggestions or can you just pop over here to maiz job at lunch and fix this for me? 

btw wtf is google chrome?

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2011, 08:53:55 AM »

Awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2011, 08:56:56 AM »
I'm having the same issue as Travelhog as well. The font is small and all the pics on the page have an X.  Got any suggestions or can you just pop over here to maiz job at lunch and fix this for me? 

btw wtf is google chrome?

Change your screen name so it has a number at the beginning.

Calmer than you are.

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2011, 09:08:15 AM »

Change your screen name so it has a number at the beginning.
like 666? :stunned:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 09:12:05 AM by Boar Bidet »

Offline Pork Soda

• Smood. Like, eh, drinkin' a pig.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2011, 09:24:06 AM »
So is the Woopig4 theme still messed up for everyone? Or is it just me?

I'll hang up and slam my cock in a screen door.

It's still completely fucked for me.  I get no layout whatsoever and most of the images don't show up.  Black text on white, and only smilies and some avatars display.

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2011, 09:26:29 AM »
It's still completely fricked for me.  I get no layout whatsoever and most of the images don't show up.  Black text on white, and only smilies and some avatars display.
thank god someone else is having the same issues as me. This is also my issue.  most of the images don't show for me or avatars.  some do but most don't.

Offline VerotiK

• Inventor of Kitten Mittens
  • Boar
  • All over your face
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2011, 09:27:03 AM »
It's still completely fucked for me.  I get no layout whatsoever and most of the images don't show up.  Black text on white, and only smilies and some avatars display.

You guys need to go delete all your temporary internet files im thinking, because its looking good here and on several browsers i've tried since getting things fixed. 

Swahili Steve, what browser are you using?

If your woman is hideous, well, maybe don't come talk to me.  --Cerdo 2011

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2011, 09:34:47 AM »
You guys need to go delete all your temporary internet files im thinking, because its looking good here and on several browsers i've tried since getting things fixed. 

i'm on the woopig4.  is that what you mean by browser lolz?
hold on let me go delete shit and I'll be back. kthxbai

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2011, 09:40:24 AM »
i'm on the woopig4.  is that what you mean by browser lolz?
hold on let me go delete shit and I'll be back. kthxbai

Judas. Your browser is Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.

Calmer than you are.

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »

this didn't help.  iz be running on internet explorer here at the office.  at least i can post

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hammer Down
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2011, 09:50:50 AM »
pimping must be an entirely new art these days.

posted from my blackberry 5.0 on firefox

"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

"I can understand your disdain for Arkansas people when all you've had exposure to is the NW Ark people. The natives are idiots and the imports are Yankees." - Lurk, May 2016

Offline Pork Soda

• Tush Hog
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2011, 09:54:13 AM »

No good.  I think there might be something happening with the firewall here.  I'm at work, so I've got no control over it and might be fucked.  The only reason I'm not sure about that is that the :rainbow:-assed blue theme mostly works fine, but Woopig4 doesn't. 

Offline hoggadore

• Insolent Pissant, Bescumberer.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2011, 09:56:42 AM »
This may or may not be relevant, but I can see those links (show unread posts, show replied-to posts) on the 'core' theme, but not on the theme that doesn't make my eyes hurt.  Using Chrome on a mac.

Offline Ruddy Stormwater

• Tush Hog
  • Bruuuuce
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2011, 10:22:52 AM »
Where is the damn ignore button??

Get outside guys... The world is cool.

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2011, 10:29:11 AM »
No good.  I think there might be something happening with the firewall here.  I'm at work, so I've got no control over it and might be fricked.  The only reason I'm not sure about that is that the :rainbow:-assed blue theme mostly works fine, but Woopig4 doesn't.
same here...wait...do you work with me?  :stunned:

Offline Joe Swine

• Boar
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2011, 10:32:42 AM »
Since the change, I feel a burning sensation when I post.

Offline Pork Soda

• Tush Hog
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2011, 10:44:42 AM »
Since the change, I feel a burning sensation when I post.

Probably contracted something from Notaslibro's junk.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2011, 10:50:56 AM »
same here...wait...do you work with me?  :stunned:
Go to Google.  Download Google Chrome and install it.  Use it instead of Internet Explorer to surf the web or cast spells on unsuspecting people.  It may be that your Internet Explorer isn't a more recent version.

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2011, 10:58:25 AM »
Go to Google.  Download Google Chrome and install it.  Use it instead of Internet Explorer to surf the web or cast spells on unsuspecting people.  It may be that your Internet Explorer isn't a more recent version.
I don't think I can do that...there's certain restrictions on my computer here at work and our tech guys are a bunch of tards sitting at a table in India who I can't understand.  I'll try. Otherwise it looks like at work I'll have to view in the blue/gray format

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2011, 11:00:04 AM »
Nope FAIL.  These a holes won't allow me to install anything on my work PC.  Only the tech geeks in India can

Offline Pork Soda

• Tush Hog
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2011, 11:01:32 AM »

This must be the issue for me.  The resident Nazis have us locked into IE 8 and I can't install Chrome behind our firewall.  Everything looked good this morning on Chrome on a Mac before I left home.