Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal  (Read 242781 times)

Offline Stephen Hawging

• Jeff Long Darksider #000001
  • Tush Hog
  • Plundering taintfolds and taking names
Re: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »
Us 5 percenters are the real victims here.

Free will is a lie
Literally nothing you do matters
We all die alone

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2011, 07:56:09 PM »
Paterno is a giant piece of shit.  I can't believe that press conference at his house.

Agree. Their Board of Trustees better grow a pair really quick and start cleaning house before they end up like SMU except without the help of the NCAA.

Offline jeb stuart

• Tush Hog
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2011, 07:57:02 PM »
Paterno is a giant piece of shit.  I can't believe that press conference at his house.

What was said during this press conference?

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
  • Stirke First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy
« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2011, 08:03:07 PM »

tough life for those kids when certain things happen to you, but anyways, thanks for supporting me and I love Penn St too.

I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. Fucking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit men fanta

Offline Stephen Hawging

• Tush Hog
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2011, 08:08:05 PM »
Did you really expect him to take time out of one of his last decades to report a run of the mill anal rape on a 10yr old?

Free will is a lie
We all die alone

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #155 on: November 08, 2011, 08:10:48 PM »

It wasn't a press conference.

He just addressed the crowd outside of his house.

He said something along the lines of how long he had coached and ramble ramble ramble to pray for the victims and their families.
Probably should've said that 10 fucking years ago.

I want to know how his son Scott is all the sudden his spokesman and everything. What the hell is he gaining by getting all involved in this? Just... weird.

I’ve never experienced anyone working at CFA being a jerk or rude but yesterday I encountered a guy in the drive thru who was not only rude but a jerk. When I finally had my order and he didn’t even say my pleasure I yelled “thanks for being a jerk” and drove off.

Offline jeb stuart

• Tush Hog
« Reply #156 on: November 08, 2011, 08:13:04 PM »
His son Scott is his attorney.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #157 on: November 08, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »
If there are 20 reported victims, there are 80 others not reported.  Young men are not very forthcoming about being child-raped.

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #158 on: November 08, 2011, 08:20:24 PM »
If there are 20 reported victims, there are 80 others not reported.  Young men are not very forthcoming about being child-raped.

But we're all very glad you were able to return to a decently normal life again.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #159 on: November 08, 2011, 08:20:47 PM »
It wasn't a press conference.

He just addressed the crowd outside of his house.

He said something along the lines of how long he had coached and ramble ramble ramble to pray for the victims and their families.
Probably should've said that 10 fucking years ago.

I want to know how his son Scott is all the sudden his spokesman and everything. What the hell is he gaining by getting all involved in this? Just... weird.

Link?

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #160 on: November 08, 2011, 08:20:59 PM »

What's he, like 60?

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #161 on: November 08, 2011, 08:24:06 PM »

See I didnt know that and I haven't seen that info anywhere. Thanks.

I’ve never experienced anyone working at CFA being a jerk or rude but yesterday I encountered a guy in the drive thru who was not only rude but a jerk. When I finally had my order and he didn’t even say my pleasure I yelled “thanks for being a jerk” and drove off.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage

Offline VegasHog

• Boar
« Reply #164 on: November 08, 2011, 08:30:32 PM »
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/feature?section=news/crime&id=8423965

"The kids that were victims or whatever they want to say, I think we all ought to say a prayer for them. Tough life, when people do certain things to you. Anyway, you've been great. Everything's great, all right."

Good Fucking Lord! No wonder PSU did not want the guy anywhere near a press conference today.

Offline jeb stuart

• Tush Hog
« Reply #165 on: November 08, 2011, 08:32:34 PM »
What's he, like 60?
See I didnt know that and I haven't seen that info anywhere. Thanks.

He is Paterno's youngest child.

And I was unaware he was his attorney as well until Van Pelt mentioned it today on his show. He played a clip of reporters questioning Paterno on the way to practice and Scott kept saying no more questions, Joe has nothing more to say at this time. That's paraphrased by the way.

Offline Stephen Hawging

• Tush Hog
« Reply #166 on: November 08, 2011, 08:34:37 PM »

Free will is a lie
We all die alone

Offline razor5396

• Tush Hog
« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2011, 08:37:52 PM »
After watching that stupid little house press conference, I am thoroughly convinced there is a special place in hell for JoePa.

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #169 on: November 08, 2011, 08:42:32 PM »
Fuck the GA that saw this too.  23 is a MAN.  As a MAN, you are supposed to protect children.  Doing nothing makes you just damn near as bad as the person doing the rape.  23, 30, 40,whatever, you are a fucking man and are expected to act as such.  When you see someone doing something to a child, take action.  It is your duty and responsibility.  If you don't, you are just as bad.  Fuck that piece of shit pussy.  I don't give a fuck what Sanduscky's position was, when you see someone doing something to a child, you act. 

Sandusky has a sickness and should probably be put down like a rabid animal.  This GA just suffered from a case of pussy.  This goes for everyone else who knew about it too.  FUck them.  I hope they get charged with conspiracy or whatever.  However, my main scorn is for the person that SAW it happen and did fucking nothing.  Yes, telling someone and then living with it is doing NOTHING.  He should have taken the nearest blunt object and beaten him to death in the shower that evening.  He is responsible for every other rape after.  I hope they all fucking burn in hell.

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline jeb stuart

• Tush Hog
« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2011, 08:47:46 PM »
I totally agree that Paterno not following up on what he was told by McQueary and then told his bosses was 100% morally wrong and he should be held accountable for that. However, taking shots at an 84 yr old man that is most likely not in control of his bodily functions ALL of the time and expecting him to form a cognizant rational response to this scandal is asking a bit much. Attack the man for his failure for not following up and protecting other youths but don't attack him because he's addled and senile. Like I said there is a whole lot of truth in the adage, Once a man, twice a child.

Offline Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2011, 08:52:08 PM »
So Jerry has a brother, Larry, who was molesting kids too?

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Offline Kill The Ref

• Boar
  • Dirty, Dirty Pig Boy.
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2011, 08:54:42 PM »
"The kids that were victims or whatever they want to say, I think we all ought to say a prayer for them. Tough life, when people do certain things to you. Anyway, you've been great. Everything's great, all right."

Good fricking Lord! No wonder PSU did not want the guy anywhere near a press conference today.
Holy Shit!

p.s. College students are really the stupidest people on the face of the earth. I'm almost ashamed that I was one for about 10 years of my life.

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Boar
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2011, 08:55:40 PM »

No words.

I've been working a lot and getting caught up here.....but damn! These assholes are more delusional and bat shit crazy than ANY SEC school. They don't seem to see any real problem with Joe. Unbelievable.

Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2011, 08:56:30 PM »
Fuck the GA that saw this too.  23 is a MAN.  As a MAN, you are supposed to protect children.  Doing nothing makes you just damn near as bad as the person doing the rape.  23, 30, 40,whatever, you are a fucking man and are expected to act as such.  When you see someone doing something to a child, take action.  It is your duty and responsibility.  If you don't, you are just as bad.  Fuck that piece of shit pussy.  I don't give a fuck what Sanduscky's position was, when you see someone doing something to a child, you act. 

Sandusky has a sickness and should probably be put down like a rabid animal.  This GA just suffered from a case of pussy.  This goes for everyone else who knew about it too.  FUck them.  I hope they get charged with conspiracy or whatever.  However, my main scorn is for the person that SAW it happen and did fucking nothing.  Yes, telling someone and then living with it is doing NOTHING.  He should have taken the nearest blunt object and beaten him to death in the shower that evening.  He is responsible for every other rape after.  I hope they all fucking burn in hell.

I see where you are coming from but unless you have been in that position, you just don't know how you would react.  Of course you are still responsible for however you did or didn't act.  There are a lot of pussies in this world, I don't know if I would classify the GA as one.  I'd have to see and hear him to know.

BTW- I DON'T believe in the death penalty or suicide but Sandusky ought to really get to be friends with a bullet if he owns one.