Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal  (Read 214158 times)

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • King of the Hogs
Re: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal
« Reply #175 on: November 08, 2011, 09:00:37 PM »
I see where you are coming from but unless you have been in that position, you just don't know how you would react.  Of course you are still responsible for however you did or didn't act.  There are a lot of putheys in this world, I don't know if I would classify the GA as one.  I'd have to see and hear him to know.

BTW- I DON'T believe in the death penalty or suicide but Sandusky ought to really get to be friends with a bullet if he owns one.

Your take on this is bizarre. If you ever see a senior citizen ass raping a 10 year old, please intervene and then call the authorities.

Offline Stephen Hawging

• Jeff Long Darksider #000001
  • Tush Hog
  • Plundering taintfolds and taking names
« Reply #176 on: November 08, 2011, 09:07:04 PM »
So Jerry has a brother, Larry, who was molesting kids too?

I am teh suxxor. 
Free will is a lie
Literally nothing you do matters
We all die alone

Offline WPFM

• Schadenfreude
  • King of the Hogs
  • no artificial sweeteners
« Reply #177 on: November 08, 2011, 09:33:01 PM »
I totally agree that Paterno not following up on what he was told by McQueary and then told his bosses was 100% morally wrong and he should be held accountable for that. However, taking shots at an 84 yr old man that is most likely not in control of his bodily functions ALL of the time and expecting him to form a cognizant rational response to this scandal is asking a bit much. Attack the man for his failure for not following up and protecting other youths but don't attack him because he's addled and senile. Like I said there is a whole lot of truth in the adage, Once a man, twice a child.

Frank Broyles used to get attacked for being addled and senile, but he doesn't anymore.  Do you know why?  It's not because his condition cleared up, and it's not because all the meanies suddenly found Jesus and decided to get on board the nicey-nice train.  Folks don't care anymore that JFB is batshit crazy because he's no longer in charge of anything except eating catfish, losing his car keys, and trying to prod disinterested rugrats to call the hogs on a beach somewhere.  If, however, you're an 84 yr old addled and senile man who is also an AD or a head coach whose job duties include overseeing the well-being of kids and coaching staffs, I don't think a HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU ADDLED AND SENILE OLD FART? is out of line at all.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #178 on: November 08, 2011, 09:49:46 PM »
Frank Broyles used to get attacked for being addled and senile, but he doesn't anymore.  Do you know why?  It's not because his condition cleared up, and it's not because all the meanies suddenly found Jesus and decided to get on board the nicey-nice train.  Folks don't care anymore that JFB is batshit crazy because he's no longer in charge of anything except eating catfish, losing his car keys, and trying to prod disinterested rugrats to call the hogs on a beach somewhere.  If, however, you're an 84 yr old addled and senile man who is also an AD or a head coach whose job duties include overseeing the well-being of kids and coaching staffs, I don't think a HEY WHAT THE frick ARE YOU DOING YOU ADDLED AND SENILE OLD FART? is out of line at all.

Excellent.  PSU and its fans can't have it both ways -- either he's responsible for his actions (or lack thereof) and deserves the harsh opinions, or he's too addled to be in charge of a bingo game and has no business beig in charge of that program.
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline jeb stuart

• Tush Hog
« Reply #179 on: November 08, 2011, 09:54:58 PM »
Frank Broyles used to get attacked for being addled and senile, but he doesn't anymore.  Do you know why?  It's not because his condition cleared up, and it's not because all the meanies suddenly found Jesus and decided to get on board the nicey-nice train.  Folks don't care anymore that JFB is batshit crazy because he's no longer in charge of anything except eating catfish, losing his car keys, and trying to prod disinterested rugrats to call the hogs on a beach somewhere.  If, however, you're an 84 yr old addled and senile man who is also an AD or a head coach whose job duties include overseeing the well-being of kids and coaching staffs, I don't think a HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU ADDLED AND SENILE OLD FART? is out of line at all.

I agree he should not be in charge of anything that is truly important at his age. Blame the institution and BOT for that. My point is, to expect him to be able to deal with this crisis/scandal in a well thought out, rational manner is most likely asking the impossible. Passing judgement on him for not following up and reporting it directly to the police or DA 15 yrs ago is certainly right. Judging him because he, most likely, no longer posses the mental faculties to even realize the horrendous nature of this incident is not.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #180 on: November 08, 2011, 10:02:15 PM »

Your take on this is bizarre. If you ever see a senior citizen ass raping a 10 year old, please intervene and then call the authorities.

Don't know how it's bizarre. Just understand there might be more than one viewpoint on this particular case with the GA.  Some will see it as a youth afraid, some will see it as youth pussified.  I think it rests in what age group you fall in.  And, I think Sandusky should put a bullet in his own head and save everyone else his misery.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2011, 10:15:10 PM »
Don't know how it's bizarre. Just understand there might be more than one viewpoint on this particular case with the GA.  Some will see it as a youth afraid, some will see it as youth pussified.  I think it rests in what age group you fall in.  And, I think Sandusky should put a bullet in his own head and save everyone else his misery.

23 is simply not a kid.
Sorry, I completely disagree.
As I reported last weekend, Tulsa AD is hired.

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2011, 10:18:05 PM »

I just don't get your take on this.  Are you saying the GA should be excused because of his age?

I don't know his age, but I have heard 23 or 28.  It really should not matter. 

If you witness a grown man raping a child, you do all you can to stop it and call the cops.  Period.  Any argument against that is asinine.

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Boar
« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2011, 10:20:24 PM »
The defenseless must be defended at all times.

Children, elderly, handicapped, whoever.

No excuses. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

Black and white. No gray.
Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline WPFM

• Schadenfreude
  • King of the Hogs
  • no artificial sweeteners
« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2011, 10:22:55 PM »
I agree he should not be in charge of anything that is truly important at his age. Blame the institution and BOT for that. My point is, to expect him to be able to deal with this crisis/scandal in a well thought out, rational manner is most likely asking the impossible. Passing judgement on him for not following up and reporting it directly to the police or DA 15 yrs ago is certainly right. Judging him because he, most likely, no longer posses the mental faculties to even realize the horrendous nature of this incident is not.

Again, to ArkGuy's point, they - and he - can't have it both ways.  They can't keep him around propped up as HC Weekend-At-Bernie's style just to keep piling on record-setting W's to his legacy while giving him a "hey, take it easy - he's a senile old man" pass whenever he loses or, worse, shit like this happens.  There's a reason many states will revoke your driver's license if you get too old and blind to safely operate a vehicle... it's to save you from yourself, and to save you from hurting others as well - BEFORE it's too late and you plow through a bunch of folks with your Caddy on your way to Bingo night.  No one voluntarily decides to just stop driving after 75 years because they don't think they can do it safely or effectively any more.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2011, 10:31:29 PM »
The defenseless must be defended at all times.

Children, elderly, handicapped, whoever.

No excuses. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

Black and white. No gray.

Exactly. And that GA dropped the ball on that.  And he got promoted at a later point.  He has to get punished for this.  His boss should as well.

Offline jeb stuart

• Tush Hog
« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »
Again, to ArkGuy's point, they - and he - can't have it both ways.  They can't keep him around propped up as HC Weekend-At-Bernie's style just to keep piling on record-setting W's to his legacy while giving him a "hey, take it easy - he's a senile old man" pass whenever he loses or, worse, shit like this happens.  There's a reason many states will revoke your driver's license if you get too old and blind to safely operate a vehicle... it's to save you from yourself, and to save you from hurting others as well - BEFORE it's too late and you plow through a bunch of folks with your Caddy on your way to Bingo night.  No one voluntarily decides to just stop driving after 75 years because they don't think they can do it safely or effectively any more.
I agree with what you are saying. I'm not defending his inaction or PSU for keeping him on as coach. Just like JFB he should have either resigned or terminated from the office he occupies long ago. My sole point is hold him accountable for what he did/didn't do 15 yrs ago but don't take cheap shots at him because he no longer has the cognitive abilites to deal with or even rationally address this scandal. Some posters have done  that very thing.

Offline Mike Slive

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #187 on: November 08, 2011, 10:45:48 PM »
So, being a member of the tea party is worse than murdering someone?  WTF? 

Take the cheese dick political aMm to that other thread.  You know, the one where all the leftists hang out?

AYFSM?  I hope the holiday suicide rate holds up this year.

Online big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #188 on: November 08, 2011, 10:55:59 PM »
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2011, 11:36:35 PM »

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2011, 11:44:16 PM »
At first I was sympathetic to the GA. After learning more of the facts....Fuck him too. He should've went to the cops and not his Dad, JoePa, nor the school administrators.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2011, 11:47:38 PM »
At first I was sympathetic to the GA. After learning more of the facts....Fuck him too. He should've went to the cops and not his Dad, JoePa, nor the school administrators.

Or, at the very least, he should have contacted them after it became apparent that no one else was going to. I still can't believe this story. UnFRICKINGreal.

Offline SoldierSooie

• Tush Hog
  • We're Back!
« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2011, 11:57:59 PM »
Or, at the very least, he should have contacted them after it became apparent that no one else was going to. I still can't believe this story. UnFRICKINGreal.

The most disurbing part about the GA (and joepa) is that years later they see the piece of shit around with little boys at practices and such. How the fuck do u sleep at night for your lack of action and then know whats still going on bc of your inaction?  I hope every single one of these cocksuckers sees prison and feels what those innocent children felt while biting the pillow in their cells.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #193 on: November 09, 2011, 12:20:38 AM »

I am surprised the Big 10 has not changed It's division names from Legends and Leaders to Cheaters and Pedophiles.

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #194 on: November 09, 2011, 12:35:37 AM »
I see where you are coming from but unless you have been in that position, you just don't know how you would react.  Of course you are still responsible for however you did or didn't act.  There are a lot of pussies in this world, I don't know if I would classify the GA as one.  I'd have to see and hear him to know.

BTW- I DON'T believe in the death penalty or suicide but Sandusky ought to really get to be friends with a bullet if he owns one.

Actually, I am 100% certain that if I saw a man doing that to a child, I would do whatever I could to stop it right fucking then and there, even if I was only 18.  I can say that with full certainty.  There are things that normal people would do and not stopping it isn't something that a normal person with a spine does.  Just mind boggling.

Not following up on this or doing something while the CHILD was getting assfucked in the shower makes him a pussy and just as responsible as the man doing it. 
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline Boondock Hogs

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #195 on: November 09, 2011, 01:03:33 AM »
Shit happens at every Univ. that is covered up by the administration.  Some shit is worse than others but it's all still shit that someone deserves to die over.  Not broken knees, not a beating that requires plastic surgery to be called human again, death.  A beating to the point of death with baseball bats.

I'm looking at you OBU.  And now Penn State as well.

Offline Stephen Hawging

• Jeff Long Darksider #000001
  • Tush Hog
  • Plundering taintfolds and taking names
« Reply #196 on: November 09, 2011, 06:04:14 AM »
Shit happens at every Univ. that is covered up by the administration.  Some shit is worse than others but it's all still shit that someone deserves to die over.  Not broken knees, not a beating that requires plastic surgery to be called human again, death.  A beating to the point of death with baseball bats.

I'm looking at you OBU.  And now Penn State as well.

Care to elaborate?
Free will is a lie
Literally nothing you do matters
We all die alone

Offline Splurge

• Resident Wooooo-pigger
  • King of the Hogs
  • My shoes cost more than your house
« Reply #197 on: November 09, 2011, 06:32:45 AM »
So Jerry has a brother, Larry, who was molesting kids too?

My best friend Harry has a brother, Larry, and in 5 days, he's going to get married.

Online Trigger7672

• Boar
« Reply #198 on: November 09, 2011, 07:08:10 AM »
23 is simply not a kid.
Sorry, I completely disagree.

He was 28, not 23. And even if he had been in his early 20s witnessing someone raping a 10 year old and not stopping it is still fucked up.

Offline Cerdo

• Despacito
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #199 on: November 09, 2011, 07:16:12 AM »
A state university should never be viewed as the personal fiefdom of one man and the same guy should never be treated with such reverence because he won football games that questioning his judgement and performance should be labeled a state crime.

You'll hear some people, including media, try to defend Paterno's negligence on this.  All someone needs to do is ask this old asshole if he would have let Sandusky OR McQueary babysit his own grandchildren or great grandchildren. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 07:30:09 AM by Cerdo »

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 33 queries.