Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: WTF, Baylor?  (Read 100538 times)

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
Re: WTF, Baylor?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 04:52:05 PM »
I'm disappointed in Briles.  I thought he was better than that. 

There's no way he should have a job tomorrow, but he will.  Probably will get a raise too. 

Fuck those hypocritical mother fuckers.  I get so goddamn sick of hearing people talk about how great of a man Grant Teaff is - in particular on Sirius 91 where they have him on once a week as a guest.   Baylor was the dirtiest team we played back in the SWC days - on the field at least.  They weren't quite as shady as SMU and A&M off the field, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. 

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 05:40:08 PM »

I hate to break this to you, but someone has to be good.  If not those 3 teams, then maybe a TCU or Okla St.

I hope they all lose their OOC games and they beat up on each other.

Oh, and gets AIDS.

Online Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • It's going to be a shit show.
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »
It's time for Briles to be crucified as penance for Baylor's sins.

An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2015, 06:44:30 PM »
I'm disappointed in Briles.  I thought he was better than that. 

There's no way he should have a job tomorrow, but he will.  Probably will get a raise too. 

Fuck those hypocritical mother fuckers.  I get so goddamn sick of hearing people talk about how great of a man Grant Teaff is - in particular on Sirius 91 where they have him on once a week as a guest.   Baylor was the dirtiest team we played back in the SWC days - on the field at least.  They weren't quite as shady as SMU and A&M off the field, but it wasn't for a lack of trying.

Art Briles needs to resign or get fired by the AD tonight.  He is a piece of shit.  I would hope every female on that campus declares their moneymakers off limits until that mother is run off campus, but because he is winning they treat him like fucking Joe Pa down there.

I can't wait to hear fucking Grant Teaff sucking Briles dick to the media.  Fucking Grant Teaff.   Dirtiest coach ever.  The old man raised me to root for the SWC team playing in any non conference game, since JFB said it was good for the Hogs.  The old man had one corollary to that:  except fuckin Baylor.  and we were a good Baptist family. 

Remember also that it was fucking Baylor alum Anne Richards that queered the original deal for Texas, A&M, and Arkansas to go to the SEC together way back when.  World would be very different, as it would have forced D1 into a 4 conference 64 team mega division with real playoffs. 
Fuckin murderin rapin Baylor.  Fuck 'em.

Online BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »

holy shit.  milk and corn pops on the laptop
After that 56-3 beatdown by Auburn Saturday he will be known only as Bert until he wins an SEC title.  That is the only way he gets back in teh good graces enough to be called by the name his momma gave him.

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2015, 06:54:29 PM »

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • King of the Hogs
  • #1-0
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 06:57:13 PM »
Baylor needs a Charlie Strong type of coach.
Got some dawg in him.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2015, 06:58:53 PM »
baylorfans.com

Har har.  The lines of bullshit coming out of these sorry fuckers.  Had run so didn't have time to register and troll. 

I believe Art Briles could come out and say he had assraped more boys than Jerry Sandusky and these fuckers would stand in line to give him a helmet buff.  Fucking Baylor.

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2015, 06:59:51 PM »
As if rape wasn't bad enough for the girl, they (Baylor AND Waco PD) drag their feet on the investigation, make her change up her tutoring schedule to accommodate this POS, then reduced her scholarship.

Now their fans are going full retard. I hope Baylor gets Pedo St'd.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Online Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2015, 07:02:37 PM »
As if rape wasn't bad enough for the girl, they (Baylor AND Waco PD) drag their feet on the investigation, make her change up her tutoring schedule to accommodate this POS, then reduced her scholarship.

Now their fans are going full retard. I hope Baylor gets Pedo St'd.

Frankly, I'm surprised she wasn't expelled for fornication.

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2015, 07:07:43 PM »
I'm waiting on the wackos to come out of the woodwork saying all this is HER fault.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Online Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2015, 07:16:30 PM »
I'm waiting on the wackos to come out of the woodwork saying all this is HER fault.

Briles will have get some type of award for courage and leadership from the FRC.

Offline billyhog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2015, 07:23:54 PM »

:tiw:

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2015, 07:33:41 PM »
It's not like he was dancing. What's the big deal?

Is it bad that I am rooting for sombody else to implode right before they expected to have their best season ever and compete for a championship?

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2015, 07:37:32 PM »

Is it bad that I am rooting for sombody else to implode right before they expected to have their best season ever and compete for a championship?

Not if you're talking about Art Briles.  Fuck that piece of aMm.  I hope he isn't able to get anything higher than a Jr. High coach after this is over.

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
WTF, Baylor?
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2015, 07:45:31 PM »
Where this might get deeper is if other staffs end up backing up Petersen. I would think other programs would have put out feelers.

If what Petersen says is true then surely the story on this kid was "known" to other staffs. Other staffs may have passed on the kid.

Petersen has the moral high ground but the truth of the matter is if he felt strongly that the kid shouldn't be part of any program where was he screaming from the mountain tops?

I know that's throwing it back in his lap but simply throwing off a kid doesn't end it IMO. Personally I would have covered my ass with a letter to Briles, AD, and Big 12 notifying them in no uncertain terms that there are serious allegations ect ect. Legally he can't slander the kid but he can sure give his opinion based on his own experiences.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:50:41 PM by aNiMaL »

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2015, 07:52:51 PM »
Jerry Clower even had a story back in the day about playing Baylor.

I still remember that big ass TE cheap shotting one of our All American kickers, forget which one.

Online Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2015, 08:09:35 PM »
I have it on good authority that the reason the investigation took so long was because Baylor's president tried his darndest to catch the actual culprit, one William Jefferson Clinton. Obviously, she is some type of leftist operative who is trying to destroy this bastion of American values. Fear not patriots, the Slickster can run but can't hide from Starr, Texas Ranger.

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Boar
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2015, 08:59:05 PM »

I still remember that big ass TE cheap shotting one of our All American kickers, forget which one.

It was THIS guy in 1975.

I have detested Baylor since that day.

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2015, 09:11:50 PM »

That never happens.

Offline tbuck

• Banished to Complete Crap
  • A Shoat
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2015, 09:36:56 PM »
I have it on good authority that the reason the investigation took so long was because Baylor's president tried his darndest to catch the actual culprit, one William Jefferson Clinton. Obviously, she is some type of leftist operative who is trying to destroy this bastion of American values. Fear not patriots, the Slickster can run but can't hide from Starr, Texas Ranger.
:thumbup:

Offline billy_ocean_fan

• Every Ladies Dream...
  • Wild Hog
  • ...a soft pecker and a hard head.
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2015, 10:59:23 PM »
I blame it on whataburger.  and tito's.  and ted cruz.  and shiner bock. 

I hope arkansas never let's them in the state. 

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2015, 11:46:09 PM »

On a KO, the middle guy of Baylor's five guys up closest to the kicking time jumps off side and takes out Little before Little even gets both feet back on the ground.  Little missed the rest of the game IIRC.  Maybe the next one.

I choose to believe Taeft gave the order to take Little out.

That might sound bizarre to those with no memory of what an offensive weapon Little was.  With missed FG's being treated as touchbacks under the rules then, every 60+ yard FG attempt was eith 3 points or a touchback.  EVERY KO was through the endzone.

He could single handedly keep the other team starting on its 20 the whole game.

Back then Taft had their guys wear giant shoulder pads and jerseys with oversized numbers to try to create the optical illusion of size.  Really Mickey Mouse that fooled no one.  Once Hatfield said something like, "I think Baylor's uniforms are on steroids."
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2015, 12:08:09 AM »
On a KO, the middle guy of Baylor's five guys up closest to the kicking time jumps off side and takes out Little before Little even gets both feet back on the ground.  Little missed the rest of the game IIRC.  Maybe the next one.

I choose to believe Taeft gave the order to take Little out.

That might sound bizarre to those with no memory of what an offensive weapon Little was.  With missed FG's being treated as touchbacks under the rules then, every 60+ yard FG attempt was eith 3 points or a touchback.  EVERY KO was through the endzone.

He could single handedly keep the other team starting on its 20 the whole game.

Back then Taft had their guys wear giant shoulder pads and jerseys with oversized numbers to try to create the optical illusion of size.  Really Mickey Mouse that fooled no one.  Once Hatfield said something like, "I think Baylor's uniforms are on steroids."

This story of Taeff is true.

I have an uncle that sent all his kids to Baylor.  He hasn't spoken to me in years, even at my fathers funeral, because years ago I proclaimed at a family gathering that Grant Taeff was a spawn of Satan and a representative of the demon horde on this earth, and that the collapse of the SWC and at the time Texas, Arkansas, and A&M going to the SEC was a sign that God really hated Baylor and dirty playin Grant Taeff and soon all would be right in the world.

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
  • all extremists should be shot.
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2015, 08:14:22 AM »
Starr is a Harding grad.
When did you stop beating your gay lover?

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 34 queries.