Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: WTF, Baylor?  (Read 108271 times)

Offline billy_ocean_fan

• Every Ladies Dream...
  • Wild Hog
  • ...a soft pecker and a hard head.
Re: WTF, Baylor?
« Reply #625 on: May 17, 2017, 09:34:21 PM »
Shooting people never solves anything.  I suggest turning all involved (including coaches and admin) over to Zed and his band of fairy men for the gimp treatment.  For life.

Zed's dead baby.  Zed's dead. 

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #626 on: May 18, 2017, 03:15:01 PM »
My only issue with a death penalty is the lack of spine the NCAA had on fucking penn state. 

Both programs deserve not just death penalty but complete erasure. 

While Baylor folks will lay blame on Briles or more likely the victims themselves, the true catalyst of this fucking criminal environment lays with fucking Grant Taeff.  This program has had murders, extortion, and now gang rape for the team.  That's a cultural thing.  Fuck Baylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #627 on: May 18, 2017, 03:50:19 PM »
My only issue with a death penalty is the lack of spine the NCAA had on fucking penn state. 

While Baylor folks will lay blame on Briles or more likely the victims themselves, the true catalyst of this fucking criminal environment lays with fucking Grant Taeff.  This program has had murders, extortion, and now gang rape for the team.  That's a cultural thing.  Fuck Baylor.

God Damn Baptists.

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #628 on: May 18, 2017, 06:43:58 PM »
God Damn Baptists.

Ok, so a basketball player shoots another one 15-20 years ago and the football team is like a Mongol horde with the raping (but no pillaging yet), but nobody has been accused of dancing yet.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #629 on: May 18, 2017, 06:46:53 PM »
Ok, so a basketball player shoots another one 15-20 years ago and the football team is like a Mongol horde with the raping (but no pillaging yet), but nobody has been accused of dancing yet.
Well disciplined Baptists

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Offline Splurge

• Resident Wooooo-pigger
  • King of the Hogs
  • My shoes cost more than your house
« Reply #630 on: May 18, 2017, 09:42:17 PM »

Yeah, but I'm sure they still have the highest on campus anal sex percentage, so they have that going for them.

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #631 on: May 18, 2017, 09:43:52 PM »
Yeah, but I'm sure they still have the highest on campus anal sex percentage, so they have that going for them.

A&M still holds that distinction.

Offline Splurge

• Resident Wooooo-pigger
  • King of the Hogs
  • My shoes cost more than your house
« Reply #632 on: May 18, 2017, 09:49:00 PM »
A&M still holds that distinction.

For canines.  Dogs...to the layperson.

Online Too Big Pig

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #633 on: May 18, 2017, 11:00:27 PM »

"If life gives you lemons, fuck life."  - Sir John Michael of Oklahoma

Offline Rocket_City_Hawg

• Wild Hog
  • Javelin. When you need to kill something
« Reply #634 on: May 19, 2017, 06:18:50 AM »
Yeah, but I'm sure they still have the highest on campus male - female anal sex percentage, so they have that going for them.
FTFY

Offline Rocket_City_Hawg

• Wild Hog
  • Javelin. When you need to kill something
« Reply #635 on: May 19, 2017, 06:19:34 AM »
Yeah, but I'm sure they still have the highest on campus male - female anal sex percentage, so they have that going for them.
FTFY

Offline uagrad2007

• A Shoat
« Reply #636 on: May 19, 2017, 08:51:59 AM »

Can you give me some history on this?  I looked him up and he retired from Baylor in 1992...25 years ago.  How is he responsible for the stuff that's gone on there the past several years?

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #637 on: May 19, 2017, 08:58:43 AM »

I bet Teaff has pulled a Sandusky on multiple little boys. 

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Boar
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #638 on: May 19, 2017, 09:07:40 AM »
Can you give me some history on this?  I looked him up and he retired from Baylor in 1992...25 years ago.  How is he responsible for the stuff that's gone on there the past several years?

Teaff recruited a bunch of thugs and low lifes and basically encouraged them to take cheap shots and late hits. He also had a deep-seated personal animus toward Arkansas. The ultimate was in 1975 when, on a kickoff, he deliberately sent one of his guys after Steve Little (our All-American kicker/punter). Everybody else headed toward the ball but you see one of their guys going exactly the opposite direction to clock Little. Knocked Little out of the game but it made our guys so mad that we wiped the field with them for the rest of the game.

Just one example, but that play pretty much summed up Baylor under Grant Teaff.

Offline uagrad2007

• A Shoat
« Reply #639 on: May 19, 2017, 09:53:06 AM »
Teaff recruited a bunch of thugs and low lifes and basically encouraged them to take cheap shots and late hits. He also had a deep-seated personal animus toward Arkansas. The ultimate was in 1975 when, on a kickoff, he deliberately sent one of his guys after Steve Little (our All-American kicker/punter). Everybody else headed toward the ball but you see one of their guys going exactly the opposite direction to clock Little. Knocked Little out of the game but it made our guys so mad that we wiped the field with them for the rest of the game.

Just one example, but that play pretty much summed up Baylor under Grant Teaff.

Thanks.  I didn't know that.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #640 on: May 19, 2017, 01:20:50 PM »
After years of complete ineptitude in the SWC, Grant Taeff came in and started recruiting well using the reach of the Southern Baptist Convention and made the program competitive until all the conference bullshit started with SMU.  To Baylorites, Taeff is their JFB, he just left before the senility kicked in. 

Grant Taeff came across with this holier than thou persona combined with a penchant for instilling dirty play in his teams.  The aforementioned Steve Little incident is just one (sidebar:  most of you cant remember when Arkansas was a fucking kicking factory.  how hard is that?)  but through the years every game was filled with late hits, chops, blindsides, etc.  I never heard Frank Broyles comment about another coach without the highest level of respect and class, with one exception.  Grant Taeff and fucking Baylor. And it wasn't a Bret Bielema call out; it came across as Frank could call it.  He didn't say anything that could be printed in the newspaper as an insult, but we knew what he meant.  Orville Henry certainly interpreted it for JFB in the official propaganda.

So Taeff built the program and his lack of class and his intolerable arrogance and inability to bring accountability into the program bled into the school.  Fucking murder on the basketball team.  think about that shit.  Gang rape as a fucking institutionalized right of passage that could not through the years become known to the staff and to campus.  I hope these women are able to soak this school for every fucking dime this program has earned, collected, had donated since Grant Taeff darkened their door, and I hope somehow these players named end up flayed on a prison cot getting the full Sandusky. 

Fuck Baylor.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #641 on: May 20, 2017, 08:36:55 PM »
After years of complete ineptitude in the SWC, Grant Taeff came in and started recruiting well using the reach of the Southern Baptist Convention and made the program competitive until all the conference bullshit started with SMU.  To Baylorites, Taeff is their JFB, he just left before the senility kicked in. 

Grant Taeff came across with this holier than thou persona combined with a penchant for instilling dirty play in his teams.  The aforementioned Steve Little incident is just one (sidebar:  most of you cant remember when Arkansas was a fucking kicking factory.  how hard is that?)  but through the years every game was filled with late hits, chops, blindsides, etc.  I never heard Frank Broyles comment about another coach without the highest level of respect and class, with one exception.  Grant Taeff and fucking Baylor. And it wasn't a Bret Bielema call out; it came across as Frank could call it.  He didn't say anything that could be printed in the newspaper as an insult, but we knew what he meant.  Orville Henry certainly interpreted it for JFB in the official propaganda.

So Taeff built the program and his lack of class and his intolerable arrogance and inability to bring accountability into the program bled into the school.  Fucking murder on the basketball team.  think about that shit.  Gang rape as a fucking institutionalized right of passage that could not through the years become known to the staff and to campus.  I hope these women are able to soak this school for every fucking dime this program has earned, collected, had donated since Grant Taeff darkened their door, and I hope somehow these players named end up flayed on a prison cot getting the full Sandusky. 

Fuck Baylor.
You use your tongue prettier than a 20 dollar whore.

Offline Snorts

• Boar
  • 7 Screaming Diz Busters
« Reply #642 on: May 21, 2017, 11:34:18 AM »
I am pretty sure Little's leg was still in the air after the KO when the Baylor kid hit him.

I attended many a Coaching Clinic in Texass circa 79-84.  Heard JFB speak many times and FB coaches in Texass packed the venue to hear him.  Always classy, never arrogant, always included an anecdote about Royal, always respectful of his friend.

Teaff bragged about himself in the fake self deprecating fashion of "I wasn't very good but I was tough".  Always, and I mean always said something nasty about Arkansas.  Dirtiest teams in the SWC and that included aTM.

Just ask the Axis

Offline authorhawgerelli

• A Shoat
« Reply #643 on: May 21, 2017, 03:57:04 PM »
I am pretty sure Little's leg was still in the air after the KO when the Baylor kid hit him.

I attended many a Coaching Clinic in Texass circa 79-84.  Heard JFB speak many times and FB coaches in Texass packed the venue to hear him.  Always classy, never arrogant, always included an anecdote about Royal, always respectful of his friend.

Teaff bragged about himself in the fake self deprecating fashion of "I wasn't very good but I was tough".  Always, and I mean always said something nasty about Arkansas.  Dirtiest teams in the SWC and that included aTM.

I don't remember if his leg was in the air, but I'm pretty sure he got knocked unconscious.

Heard Teaff at the San Angelo clinic, and I all I remember was how excited all the Texass guys were. Got nothing from his philosophy only, and zero football talk. Lots of cowboy hats. I guess they were afraid they might catch the skin cancer listening to him.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #644 on: June 27, 2017, 09:03:37 AM »
The NCAA feels that Ole Piss should not go to the gallows alone it seems. :evil:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/report-baylor-officially-ncaa-investigation/

The Associated Press is reporting that Baylor is officially under NCAA investigation for the sexual assault scandal that led to the firing of football coach Art Briles. A lawyer for the school confirmed the news via a federal court filing in which Baylor sought to protect the school’s communications with the NCAA from attorneys for several women who have sued the school.

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #645 on: June 27, 2017, 12:19:58 PM »
Have Janet Reno light it.

Janet be dead.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #646 on: September 02, 2017, 12:30:15 PM »
http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article170806572.html

Baylor just can't seem to extricate themselves from Art Briles.  And to put this in writing when it fired Briles and then for their lead counsel to put this in writing...eat up with the dumbass.  Har Har!

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #647 on: September 02, 2017, 11:32:36 PM »
They lost the Hypocritical Bowl to Liberty U.  LOL
This is going to be a great 4 years and possibly 8.  The amount of butthurt from the left is already at glorious levels.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #648 on: September 03, 2017, 05:25:02 AM »
Lost to the falwells!  Har har!  Fucking Baylor.  If you talk to a Baylorite every one of them would swallow the full art briles cock to bring him back.

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #649 on: September 03, 2017, 01:28:38 PM »
And just like that they are Baylor all over again. And they don't believe in reincarnation.
"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

Look, I know exactly what I typed and the next 3 people couldn't piece it together.

Page created in 2.298 seconds with 38 queries.