Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: WTF, Baylor?  (Read 127394 times)

Offline Feral

• A Shoat
  • Ketchup is my steak sauce
Re: WTF, Baylor?
« Reply #650 on: September 04, 2017, 03:12:37 PM »
They lost the Hypocritical Bowl to Liberty U.  LOL

With Texas losing boy wonder's first game to Maryland, Baylor losing to an FCS bible camp, and A&M shitting the bed in historical fashion in rich man's War Memorial, I'm seriously concerned that I've reached my schadenfreude quota this season. Gotta pace myself.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #651 on: February 16, 2018, 09:01:27 AM »
this place has a serious problem.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/report-two-baylor-football-players-being-investigated-in-sexual-assault-case/

The report states that two unnamed members of the Baylor football team, both of whom redshirted in 2017, are among a group of four people being investigated for a sexual assault that allegedly occurred the night of Nov. 11, 2017, at the University Parks Apartments. The alleged victims are reportedly members of the school's equestrian team.

"Baylor University takes any allegation of sexual assault seriously," Lori Fogleman, assistant vice president for media communications at the school told KWTX. "The university is unwavering in our commitment to follow our well-documented Title IX policy and procedures in regards to reporting and responding to incidents of sexual assault. Additionally, the university is required to protect the confidentiality of all parties involved to ensure a fair and equitable process."

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline SpiderHam

• Boar
  • Jump Back, Kiss Myself!
« Reply #652 on: February 16, 2018, 09:21:33 PM »
The alleged victims are reportedly members of the school's equestrian team.

If it were just down the road in College Station, I'd be worried it might be the horses. 

Morning at an Aggie's house.
https://i.imgur.com/6ePayZN.gifv

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:29:40 PM by SpiderHam »

Online Lurk

• King of the Hogs
Here's to growing up in an Empire during the decadent years!

Official motto of Woopig P&R board "Wear a cup tl;dr"