Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Lol Miss 2?  (Read 223460 times)

Online hoggadore

• Insolent Pissant, Bescumberer.
  • Tush Hog

Offline mr.zorak

• Curator of Crapola
  • Boar
  • keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
Re: Lol Miss 2?
« Reply #1451 on: December 06, 2017, 09:17:11 PM »
Eh, When we hire Jeremy Pruitt he will probably call Hugh Freeze and hire him as OC. 

The company car will have to be equipped with a pussy magnet.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 09:21:17 PM by mr.zorak »
"Almost always in the top 5 dooshapalooza rankings."

frick that i want the, fresh as a whistle

Offline Johnny Carson

• A Shoat
  • I did not know that
« Reply #1452 on: December 06, 2017, 09:27:36 PM »
Eh, When we hire Jeremy Pruitt he will probably call Hugh Freeze and hire him as OC. 

The company car will have to be equipped with a pussy magnet.

Offline Nolapigz

• King of the Hogs
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #1453 on: December 11, 2017, 06:13:04 PM »

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:15:17 PM by Nolapigz »
"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Offline PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #1454 on: December 25, 2017, 06:46:38 PM »
I guess Harbaugh’s visit paid off.  Patterson to Michigan.
Bet the original OM $ contributors feel slighted.

"Whether you're Black or White;
 Country, Redneck or Freak;
 Young or Old;
 From London, to Moscow or Memphis;
 Elvis Presley will still be the King of Rock & Roll."

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #1455 on: January 24, 2018, 11:36:48 AM »

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/hugh-freeze-makes-first-public-appearance-since-ole-miss-resignation-please-forgive-me

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/jill-freeze-brings-hugh-freeze-tears-liberty-university-appearance

Hugh Freeze is ready to face his critics in 2018.

On Wednesday, the former Ole Miss head coach made his first public appearance since resigning from his post in Oxford amid scandal in July. Liberty University, a private college in Virginia, welcomed Freeze and his wife Jill as guest speakers at an event put on by the school’s Office of Spiritual Development.

During his opening remarks, Freeze told the crowd that he had confessed what he called “not honoring his wife” to Jill Freeze in 2016, saying that he was down the road of correcting that wrong in his life well before the news came public and ultimately led to his resignation at Ole Miss in July 2017. “Today is really the first day that I can tell the Faith family that I am sorry,” Freeze told the crowd at the Christian university. “Please forgive me.”

Online Filthy_McSwine

• Boar
« Reply #1456 on: January 24, 2018, 11:51:48 AM »
If I were to get caught "not honoring my wife", I would be out on my ass.   I can't get over these women who stay with their cheating husbands. 

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #1457 on: January 24, 2018, 11:54:07 AM »
If I were to get caught "not honoring my wife", I would be out on my ass.   I can't get over these women who stay with their cheating husbands.

A wise man once said, "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."

The modern version would be something like, "Your bank account is so large that I cannot hear what you say or see what you do"

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1458 on: January 24, 2018, 12:02:52 PM »
A wise man once said, "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."

The modern version would be something like, "Your bank account  is so large and my destiny of running for POTUS, that I cannot hear what you say or see what you do"

fixt.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1459 on: February 02, 2018, 05:43:37 AM »
I hope this starts your Friday off well!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/22293030/six-former-ole-miss-rebels-players-seek-immediate-eligibility-new-schools

Six former Ole Miss football players who transferred to other schools after the Rebels were hit with additional NCAA penalties plan to build their appeals for immediate eligibility around text messages they say were sent to recruits to downplay the severity of the NCAA investigation into the program.

In a text message exchange between Patterson and Nixon on Jan. 29, 2016, which was shared with ESPN, Patterson told Nixon: "don't listen to any of that crap. It happened before [Freeze] was even there. The worst thing that can happen will be lose one or two scholarships for next year. Nothing serious. It's all good over here homie."

Nixon replied: "That's good to hear man I just want to be able to compete for a natty with ya'll."

"Hell yeah bro!" Patterson wrote. "We gonna get multiple of those! Don't let nobody tell you different we all good over here."
  :maundoed: :rofl:

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #1460 on: February 02, 2018, 06:35:53 AM »
So wasn’t Patterson a player?

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1461 on: February 02, 2018, 10:20:23 AM »
So wasn’t Patterson a player?

Yes, apparently there is more per the article. I just posted the funny bit about them winning a NC.

In a separate document obtained by ESPN, the players argue in their appeal to the NCAA that Freeze deliberately misled a journalist about the details of the NCAA investigation. Once the sportswriter's story was published, Freeze instructed his staff members to share a link to the story with recruits. Freeze inadvertently sent the text message to Nixon.

"Coach Freeze delivered the misleading 'false narrative' to [the journalist], waited until [his] story went online, and then drafted a DM [direct message] to one of his assistants (commenting 'Good PR response' on the false information that he himself had given to the [journalist]), and directed the assistant to send the link to [his] story to all the recruits," the document says.

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1462 on: February 02, 2018, 01:34:25 PM »
Yes, apparently there is more per the article. I just posted the funny bit about them winning a NC.

In a separate document obtained by ESPN, the players argue in their appeal to the NCAA that Freeze deliberately misled a journalist about the details of the NCAA investigation. Once the sportswriter's story was published, Freeze instructed his staff members to share a link to the story with recruits. Freeze inadvertently sent the text message to Nixon.

"Coach Freeze delivered the misleading 'false narrative' to [the journalist], waited until [his] story went online, and then drafted a DM [direct message] to one of his assistants (commenting 'Good PR response' on the false information that he himself had given to the [journalist]), and directed the assistant to send the link to [his] story to all the recruits," the document says.

This was pretty much a daily thing with our journalists when Nutt was at Arkansas.

Offline razorwire

• Boar
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #1463 on: February 02, 2018, 02:02:10 PM »
Out on my ass with my cut off penis in my hand.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #1464 on: February 02, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »

you obviously don't have a 7 figure income.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Online Filthy_McSwine

• Boar
« Reply #1465 on: February 02, 2018, 04:11:22 PM »
you obviously don't have a 7 figure income.

I would imagine she would do rather well with a divorce settlement.

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #1466 on: February 02, 2018, 04:17:21 PM »

Even if she gets half of those 7 figures, that's only 3.5 figures of income.  Gotta play the math game just right.

Offline PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #1467 on: February 02, 2018, 11:35:30 PM »
It’s all about “the money honey”.

"Whether you're Black or White;
 Country, Redneck or Freak;
 Young or Old;
 From London, to Moscow or Memphis;
 Elvis Presley will still be the King of Rock & Roll."

Online Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #1468 on: February 03, 2018, 07:58:27 AM »
She would do better staying with him, spending all his money, and making his life miserable. No pussy for life.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #1469 on: February 03, 2018, 05:53:51 PM »
She would do better staying with him, spending all his money, and making his life miserable. No pussy for life.. from her.

amended.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Snortingred1

• Tush Hog
  • Slightly above average common sense...slightly.
« Reply #1470 on: February 03, 2018, 07:12:09 PM »
She would do better staying with him, spending all his money, and making his life miserable. No pussy for life.

Let's be honest here.  A guy making that kind of money isn't fucking just one woman.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:47:30 AM by Snortingred1 »
"What was it that Noam Chomsky said about BJ's?" -Zack Galifianakis

Online Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #1471 on: February 03, 2018, 07:13:14 PM »
amended.
And if he goes elsewhere, it will be even worse.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....