Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Lol Miss 2?  (Read 244316 times)

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
Re: Lol Miss 2?
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2016, 08:53:17 PM »
Cam showing his true colors, Kyle Allen exposing aTm, and now violations by Ole Miss under freeze. A bar fight gone wrong by LSU players on Fat Tuesday would make my week.

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2016, 09:04:09 PM »
I will get excited when something actually comes of this. I expect a whole lot of nothing

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2016, 09:32:29 PM »
Cam showing his true colors, Kyle Allen exposing aTm, and now violations by Ole Miss under freeze. A bar fight gone wrong by LSU players on Fat Tuesday would make my week.

Did I miss something?

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

A very stable genius.

Offline Cobbler

• Wild Hog
  • Love that helmet!!

Offline Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Boar
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2016, 12:12:01 AM »
If Ole Miss just gets a slap on the rest, seriously fuck it. Why aren't we cheating too?

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2016, 12:14:15 AM »
What happened to the stance that it all happened under the previous admin.  Fuck those players they paid to go there that now have to live with it.  I hope they get the hammer

They leaked out form multiple sources in the administration that most of the violations were in women's basketball and the football ones were old and happened under Nutt.

Clearly didn't want to screw up this signing day class.

Dur-tay.

Offline Sweet River Baines

• Boar
  • Never tell me the odds...
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2016, 06:01:57 AM »
If Ole Miss just gets a slap on the rest, seriously fuck it. Why aren't we cheating too?

Duh, #Integrity and #Uncommon.

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, alright. We got 4:11 Posi-trac out back, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2016, 08:23:40 AM »
From what I read, there likely won't be much here on football...the issues outside of Tunsil are minor and there is nothing yet implying sacks o cash. 

Online Piggin Out

• Wild Hog
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2016, 09:15:10 AM »
Apparently investigation is still ongoing and there is a rumor of a second letter from NCAA  :portishead:

Offline Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2016, 09:17:57 AM »
Apparently investigation is still ongoing and there is a rumor of a second letter from NCAA  :portishead:
As long as someone keeps digging they will find plenty more.

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Boar
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2016, 09:20:13 AM »
One can only hope ::)

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2016, 10:32:19 AM »
Saw where 9 of the allegations were against Freeze.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline sigpooie

• A Shoat
  • Hog fan over 50 years, Hospitalised twice over it
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2016, 10:57:49 AM »
Ole Payes is the sort of school that stank ass kids go to anyway. Why in the hell would any person not go there with out some reward for putting up with southern, tea toddling dicks. I can see they have cheated just as I could see they cheated at Alburn or Bama. And that even when caught Red handed by the NCAA that they do little to pay back for this mistake. So why in the  fuck are we not banding together to help our team. As fans and boosters we now have the right or shall I say Privilege to pay players as much as we can. 100 fans should be all it takes, with a few hundred each. We shall seek out players that Bama, A&M, OLe Payes, and others we know and offer them 10% more that anyone else offers. Make the player prove the payment from the other boosters so we know we're getting the right number. Then Turn the fuckers in to the press first, then the ncaa and irs.  Or just keep quite and pay the kid..

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Likes doing hoodrat stuff with his friends.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2016, 12:35:07 PM »
Did they even lose a committed recruit between the time this came out and signing day?

Why would they?  Players that commit to a school because they getting paid care little about NCAA investigations.  By the time anything comes of it they will be gone and still have their money.

"Lemme guess.. when you shake hands you offer a FIRM grip don't you.. or you think dick size matters? LMMFAO! nobody can do nothing about what your born with, and God gives everyone exactly what they need, your heart is the only thing that matters...Plus, my dicks little, but ask anybody that's kicked it in the sack with me and they'll tell you whats up.."

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2016, 07:35:10 PM »

Thanks.  :thumbup:

Ole Payes is the sort of school that stank ass kids go to anyway. Why in the hell would any person not go there with out some reward for putting up with southern, tea toddling dicks. I can see they have cheated just as I could see they cheated at Alburn or Bama. And that even when caught Red handed by the NCAA that they do little to pay back for this mistake. So why in the  fuck are we not banding together to help our team. As fans and boosters we now have the right or shall I say Privilege to pay players as much as we can. 100 fans should be all it takes, with a few hundred each. We shall seek out players that Bama, A&M, OLe Payes, and others we know and offer them 10% more that anyone else offers. Make the player prove the payment from the other boosters so we know we're getting the right number. Then Turn the fuckers in to the press first, then the ncaa and irs.  Or just keep quite and pay the kid..

Terrible.

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

A very stable genius.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • The sweetest nectar
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2016, 06:09:52 AM »

Great post, Biggus. 

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2016, 12:50:24 PM »
This is at the local Exxon.
This is not a Photoshop.
This is good stuff.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2016, 08:03:04 PM »
This is at the local Exxon.
This is not a Photoshop.
This is good stuff.

My father in law has that exact cap.  Well, not the one in the Exxon in LV, but another copy of the Mole Miss hat. 

That's what my son has to wear when (if) Mole Miss ever beats us in football.  In-laws have to take pics in Uncle Heavies when the Hogs win. 

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2016, 10:41:12 PM »
My father in law has that exact cap.  Well, not the one in the Exxon in LV, but another copy of the Mole Miss hat. 

That's what my son has to wear when (if) Mole Miss ever beats us in football.  In-laws have to take pics in Uncle Heavies when the Hogs win.
The first time I saw it, I was in a hurry. But I literally did one of those double takes like on the cartoons. I read it in passing and then my brain was like, "What the fuck did that say?"

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2016, 06:58:40 AM »
I still like this one.

Offline Tampa TechnoHOG

• Boar
  • My boink is FIERCE!
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2016, 11:22:50 AM »
I still like this one.

All I see is white.  Is this a close up of a klansman in uniform?

If you think you're above failure, you'll always be beneath success.

Offline SpiderHam

• Boar
  • Jump Back, Kiss Myself!
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2016, 10:11:00 PM »
"Ole Miss isn't cheating: they have a beautiful campus, gorgeous women, and the academic difficulty of a fishing license." - Colin Cowherd

:D

Offline Nolapigz

• King of the Hogs
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2016, 10:29:02 PM »
"Ole Miss isn't cheating: they have a beautiful campus, gorgeous women, and the academic difficulty of a fishing license." - Colin Cowherd

Cowherd needs to be Darwined out of the gene pool.  He looks like a pedophile.

"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Online NewYorkerPorker

• A Shoat
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2016, 11:37:44 PM »

They had all of that 10 years ago.  They didn't have Top 10 classes then.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2016, 08:26:08 AM »

i will say that last bit made me chuckle. 

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.