Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Little Rock Rangers SC  (Read 34856 times)

Online RPL

• Tush Hog
Re: Little Rock Rangers SC
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2016, 03:56:47 PM »
2017 will see the return of the Men's Little Rock Rangers Club and the debut of the Women's Little Rock Rangers Club. 

I'm like a fat kid at kickball.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• Emperor of Woopig
  • savage
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2016, 03:59:01 PM »
Awesome.

"I was right, but things change."

Offline Law_Hawg

• Have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2016, 04:01:54 PM »
2017 will see the return of the Men's Little Rock Rangers Club and the debut of the Women's Little Rock Rangers Club.

There is only one college in Arkansas that has a Division I men's soccer team, and that's UCA.  Some of the Division II, Division III, and NAIA colleges have men's teams, but UCA is the only men's soccer program in the state playing at the highest level of the NCAA. 

In contrast, pretty much every college in the state, including the UA, ASU, UALR, UCA, UAPB and on down have women's soccer programs.  The women's team should have a much better local talent pool to choose from than the men did. 

I see that you have made three spelling mistakes.   -Thomas de Mahy, Marquis de Favras, upon reading his death warrant.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2017, 10:57:40 PM »

The Rangers will play in the NPSL's Heartland Conference this season.  That conference will also include Ozark FC, an expansion team from Springdale.

LR RANGERS TO COMPETE IN NPSL HEARTLAND CONFERENCE;
NEW CLUBS, NEW PLAYOFF STRUCTURE ANNOUNCED

I see that you have made three spelling mistakes.   -Thomas de Mahy, Marquis de Favras, upon reading his death warrant.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2017, 07:28:38 PM »
2017 schedule:

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2017, 04:18:51 PM »

There is only one college in Arkansas that has a Division I men's soccer team, and that's UCA.  Some of the Division II, Division III, and NAIA colleges have men's teams, but UCA is the only men's soccer program in the state playing at the highest level of the NCAA. 

In contrast, pretty much every college in the state, including the UA, ASU, UALR, UCA, UAPB and on down have women's soccer programs.  The women's team should have a much better local talent pool to choose from than the men did.

UA Men's Soccer program should have ample in-state prospects if they ever do get a team - De Queen, Rogers, Springdale, Clarksville.   Dynasty in the making.

it's all about jaime's and jose's, muchachos.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2017, 04:56:03 PM »
Out at the Rangers-Memphis City FC game tonight.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 04:59:15 PM by Law_Hawg »

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • Boar
  • #1-0
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2017, 05:53:55 PM »
Out at the Rangers-Memphis City FC game tonight.

We need a raisinsnacks preview letting us know plenty of great seats are available.

Got some dawg in him.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2017, 06:07:25 PM »
We need a raisinsnacks preview letting us know plenty of great seats are available.

It was a late-arriving crowd.  But yes, many good seats still available.

Offline Rocket_City_Hawg

• Tush Hog
  • Javelin. When you need to kill something
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2017, 07:15:15 PM »
Must be tough knowing you have to play a BPL team twice.  At least one match is home and the other is a neutral site

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2017, 08:45:45 PM »
Must be tough knowing you have to play a BPL team twice.  At least one match is home and the other is a neutral site

Say what?

Offline Rocket_City_Hawg

• Tush Hog
  • Javelin. When you need to kill something
Little Rock Rangers SC
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2017, 10:17:53 PM »
The 2 games against Liverpool FC.  I would guess they are affiliated with the real LFC in some fashion

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2017, 04:30:05 PM »
The 2 games against Liverpool FC.  I would guess they are affiliated with the real LFC in some fashion

Oh yeah.  I think it's like an American academy program.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2017, 04:54:27 PM »

The Rangers beat the Joplin Demize 2-1 last night and are off to a good start:

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2017, 11:36:03 PM »

The Rangers beat Dallas City FC 2-1 tonight at WMS.  That win, coupled with Tulsa Athletic's loss tonight, puts the Rangers in first place in the Heartland Conference.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2017, 09:59:55 PM »

Very entertaining game tonight at WMS, with the Rangers drawing 1-1 with Tulsa Athletic.  A missed PK in the first half prevented the Rangers from getting all three points.

They entered the weekend in second place in the Heartland Conference, one point off first place.  They're now 2-0-4 in conference matches with four left to play.

Online RPL

• Tush Hog
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2017, 10:27:44 PM »
I wondered if you were there.  Good crowd.  Late-arriving, though. 

What happened on that second goal that wasn't a goal by Tulsa?

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2017, 10:35:56 PM »
I wondered if you were there.  Good crowd.  Late-arriving, though. 

What happened on that second goal that wasn't a goal by Tulsa?

I took my 10-year old there with me tonight.  It was kind of a late decision to go, so we were among the late arrivals (got to our seats about nine minutes into the game).

As best I could tell, it was disallowed for offside.  Tulsa's player sure wasn't marked at all.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2017, 05:01:02 PM »

The Rangers have a big game coming up Saturday night at WMS vs. FC Wichita.  These two teams drew 2-2 in Wichita a few weeks ago (the only conference game Wichita hasn't won so far) and Wichita currently sits in first place in the Heartland Conference, with the Rangers three points behind in second. 

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2017, 09:56:35 PM »
It was quite humid, but otherwise pleasant, at WMS tonight.  A very solid crowd saw the Rangers down FC Wichita 1-0 on a penalty kick in second-half stoppage time to remain unbeaten in conference play and move into a tie for first place in the Heartland Conference.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 10:00:17 PM by Law_Hawg »

Online RPL

• Tush Hog
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2017, 10:03:01 PM »
It was quite humid, but otherwise pleasant, at WMS tonight.  A very solid crowd saw the Rangers down FC Wichita 1-0 on a penalty kick in second-half stoppage time to remain unbeaten in conference play and move into a tie for first place in the Heartland Conference.

I was planning on going.  Sad I couldn't make it.  Go Rangers!

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2017, 10:15:55 PM »
I was planning on going.  Sad I couldn't make it.  Go Rangers!

It was a pretty even game, with both goalkeepers making some nice saves to deny goals.  Wichita hit the frame twice in the second half, so the Rangers got a bit lucky there. 

The crowd was large and into the game.  It was a good time.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2017, 05:03:47 PM »

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2017, 06:08:29 PM »
Plenty of good seats available

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2017, 01:32:24 PM »
Plenty of good seats available

Indeed.  WMS's capacity is too large for an NPSL team.  That said, most NPSL teams do well to draw 500 fans to games.  The Rangers consistently average between 2,000-2,500 for their games at WMS, so their attendance is unofficially among the best in the league. 

This weekend, the Rangers travel to Siloam Springs for their first-ever meeting with Ozark FC, NW Arkansas's first-year entry into the NPSL.  Your current standings heading into this weekend's games (courtesy of Tulsa Athletic's Twitter feed):