Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Outdoor TV Mounting Ideas  (Read 6735 times)

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
Re: Outdoor TV Mounting Ideas
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 12:04:47 PM »
I have that down and out one and love it.  Seriously, if you mount a tv over the fireplace it is worth every penny.  Can move it with one finger once you get the shocks adjusted right and can lower it to perfect height and it stays.  Love it
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Online pigtacular

• King of the Hogs
  • I know, my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 03:57:01 PM »
I have that down and out one and love it.  Seriously, if you mount a tv over the fireplace it is worth every penny.  Can move it with one finger once you get the shocks adjusted right and can lower it to perfect height and it stays.  Love it

Did you install it yourself? 

I'm going to have to build out away from the wall while also providing support for the TV and mount.

I have a fireplace with a cabinet on top that won't fit a big TV.  There is probably 2.5-3 ft from the wall to the front of the fireplace.
David St. Hubbins: We say, "Love your brother." We don't say it really, but...
Nigel:We don't literally say it.
David St. Hubbins: No, we don't say it.
Nigel: We don't really, literally mean it.

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 04:34:43 PM »
Yep.  I put an oak board across 3 studs for the top and bottom bracket and no problems. The wall mount that came didn't reach 3 studs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2016, 11:42:10 PM »
Did you install it yourself? 

I'm going to have to build out away from the wall while also providing support for the TV and mount.

I have a fireplace with a cabinet on top that won't fit a big TV.  There is probably 2.5-3 ft from the wall to the front of the fireplace.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2017, 08:14:30 PM »
I love my outdoor tv. My patio faces East and all our storms come from the southwest so I never have to cover it.  I found a 47" for $400 and paid $600 for the mount, wiring, and installation.  :stunned:

Looking back, I'm glad I spent the money. It was worth saving me the headache.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 33 queries.