Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Former UA Trustees against stadium expansion  (Read 65577 times)

Offline BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
Re: Former UA Trustees against stadium expansion
« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2016, 09:32:03 AM »
How come no one posted the Nate Allen piece against the expansion. My kind has been completely change now, not that it matters. :sarcasm:
http://m.thecabin.net/sports/2016-06-15/nate-allen-pryor-has-strong-reasons-oppose-stadium-expansion#gsc.tab=0

you have to be an inbred fucktard to comprehend what nate allen writes.  we runnoft most of those types on this board so you are speaking to a relatively small crowd .

fuck your feelings

HogHead McCormick

« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2016, 09:42:04 AM »
How come no one posted the Nate Allen piece against the expansion. My kind has been completely change now, not that it matters. :sarcasm:
http://m.thecabin.net/sports/2016-06-15/nate-allen-pryor-has-strong-reasons-oppose-stadium-expansion#gsc.tab=0

Good Lord, nate is a putz. What a shitty article.

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2016, 09:43:23 AM »
seriously?   a "we shouldn't listen to the yankee" take?

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2016, 09:52:46 AM »
seriously?   a "we shouldn't listen to the yankee" take?

fresh.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2016, 09:56:36 AM »
fresh.

one day the south will have to realize and accept that the war was lost.

i anxiously await HRW to tell me differently.

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2016, 10:06:01 AM »
one day the south will have to realize and accept that the war was lost.

i anxiously await HRW to tell me differently.

You aren't even folksy

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Likes doing hoodrat stuff with his friends.
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2016, 11:07:24 AM »
From what? Both have camps but I believe DVH gives the vast majority of it to his staff.

What outside income would a college baseball coach get?

Holy hell, that is just crazy ass money for jimmy that could have lured final four coaches with proven track records in a sport with little to no fan base.

Big fan of Mike but this year did not merit any increase in pay.

And long is making $1.8 million?.

When the tv money starts to shrink and it will at some point, it is going to be financial nightmare for a lot of athletic departments.

Also for this kind of scratch, it would nice to see some actual championships won.

That is my only issue with this costly of an expansion project financed by bonds.  There is no guarantee that ticket sales are going to cover the cost and I'm afraid that those huge tv contracts are going to shrink.  Just think it's a little bit of a risky deal at this time.  We'll see.

"Lemme guess.. when you shake hands you offer a FIRM grip don't you.. or you think dick size matters? LMMFAO! nobody can do nothing about what your born with, and God gives everyone exactly what they need, your heart is the only thing that matters...Plus, my dicks little, but ask anybody that's kicked it in the sack with me and they'll tell you whats up.."

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2016, 11:11:24 AM »
They way I read that list of salaries is that they all include incentive bonuses.  In other words, they are theoretical maximums.  Most years, DVH likely takes home more than Jimmy D.

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2016, 11:16:31 AM »
That is my only issue with this costly of an expansion project financed by bonds.  There is no guarantee that ticket sales are going to cover the cost and I'm afraid that those huge tv contracts are going to shrink.  Just think it's a little bit of a risky deal at this time.  We'll see.

uh, SEC just signed a 15 year deal that paid each school over 30M per year for the contracts FIRST YEAR.

i think it'll be okay.   

Offline VegasHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2016, 11:18:14 AM »
They way I read that list of salaries is that they all include incentive bonuses.  In other words, they are theoretical maximums.  Most years, DVH likely takes home more than Jimmy D.

exactly. and all but a couple (two new assistant football coaches) of those were already approved for this fiscal year. the writer of that article seemed to have a bit of an agenda.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2016, 11:29:39 AM »
the writer of that article seemed to have a bit of an agenda.

He'd probably tell you straight out that he does. 

I see that you have made three spelling mistakes.   -Thomas de Mahy, Marquis de Favras, upon reading his death warrant.

Offline Austin Nichols

• Tush Hog
« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2016, 11:31:37 AM »
All this money being thrown around, can we round up one of the decimal points and get that fancy new ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS font that Nike created for us put in each endzone?

Even better, maybe go back to real grass?  I think we're down to us and Mizzou that still play on ground up tires.

Offline Joe Swine

• Boar
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2016, 12:29:53 PM »
All this money being thrown around, can we round up one of the decimal points and get that fancy new ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS font that Nike created for us put in each endzone?

Even better, maybe go back to real grass?  I think we're down to us and Mizzou that still play on ground up tires.

Yup.  Horticulture Dept grows some fine golf turf.  They could maintain and replenish the football field.  Just one way for athletics and academics to help each other.

Offline hit_that_line

• Woopig Joe Biden
  • King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net
« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2016, 12:35:20 PM »
Issue will be way oversubscribed and the DSCR on these will be very high. Coupon is going to be very low. This is a smart way to finance cap improvements. Let me put it this way, if this deal blows up it won't matter that we can't repay bc we'll be back to the barter system. This is not a risky issue in the muni world.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• Emperor of Woopig
  • savage
« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2016, 12:53:13 PM »
I always get a good laugh when folks get all worrisome over the purse strings, but will them lambaste someone with "lil ol' arkysaw" talk when they suggest that winning 7-10 games per year is ok.

"I was right, but things change."

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2016, 01:24:10 PM »
they suggest that winning 7-10 games per year is ok.

Who is suggesting that winning 7 to 10 games a year is not ok?

"Lemme guess.. when you shake hands you offer a FIRM grip don't you.. or you think dick size matters? LMMFAO! nobody can do nothing about what your born with, and God gives everyone exactly what they need, your heart is the only thing that matters...Plus, my dicks little, but ask anybody that's kicked it in the sack with me and they'll tell you whats up.."

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Strict No Tolerance Palsy
« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2016, 01:27:00 PM »
you have to be an inbred fucktard to comprehend what nate allen writes.  we runnoft most of those types on this board so you are speaking to a relatively small crowd .

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2016, 01:28:29 PM »
ouch....Sherri getting some guff.....

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Strict No Tolerance Palsy
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2016, 01:29:33 PM »

Gut + Muff

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2016, 01:30:19 PM »
Gut + Muff

ahh man.   why you gonna dog Swahili's homegirl like that?

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2016, 01:30:26 PM »

Ha I didn't put 2 and 2 together til you mentioned it.  That's pretty darn funny.

Offline woodhog14

• A Shoat
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2016, 01:48:04 PM »
From what? Both have camps but I believe DVH gives the vast majority of it to his staff.

What outside income would a college baseball coach get?
DVH gets income from Easton as well.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2016, 05:32:06 PM »
DVH gets income from Easton as well.

He may well but it likely isn't a whole lot.

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• Surgeon General of Woopig
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2016, 05:43:38 PM »
What is the state of the athletic program as a whole? Is it profitable? Is it stable?

The Athletic Director's top priority is profit, winning is in the top 3. Jeff Long is considered one of the best in the country, he's going to make plenty of money anywhere he wants to go.

In the end he makes that much because that's his market value, if he didn't it would be hard to keep Texas, Stanford, Michigan or now Florida from hiring him away.  His name comes up for the top 10 jobs regularly because he's considered a top 10 (or even 5) AD at a non-top 10 school.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2016, 07:26:23 PM »
it'll be interesting to see what UF does now that Foley is retiring.  they'll throw $$$$$$$$$$$$$ at whomever.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.