Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Fire Him Because He fat: Can't Beat the Aggies to Save his life  (Read 74695 times)

Offline mde114

• Boar
Re: Fire Him Because He fat: Can't Beat the Aggies to Save his life
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2016, 07:07:33 PM »
Do you really have to say "SENT FROM MY IPHONE USING TAPATALK" in every fucking post? It makes you look so fucking GAY.

Android man, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online The Whyte Boar

• Boar
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2016, 07:07:48 PM »
Do you really have to say "SENT FROM MY IPHONE USING TAPATALK" in every fucking post? It makes you look so fucking GAY.

You realize that is automatic don't you?

Offline MDEM

• Hater
  • Boar
  • Repulsive Degenerate
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2016, 07:08:22 PM »
But you wouldn't believe where his degree is from.

LOL, that was 30 years ago.  Who cares?

Some of you guys aren't paying attention...Schrodinger's Douchebag is all about the braggadocio: "I went to the Naval Academy!"  I'm not sure how much more obvious I can make my sarcasm, but I guess I need to so slow people like you and hiphog have an opportunity get the joke, too.
This is a high quality post.

Offline Aaron

• Definitely Not an Administrator
  • Boar
  • Lacy and Jenna Coburn's Daddy
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2016, 07:22:25 PM »
I'll preface this by admitting I've said some really stupid shit in the past when it comes to this fucking football program. This may be no different. I have been quiet about beliema, but I have not liked him or his stupid wife since the beginning. However, I think it's entirely possible that we only lose two games this year. You guys can guess the two. That's still a good season and I'd be pretty happy with it. Next year, the wheels fall completely off though.

I discovered Leo Propst.  � on: November 17, 2007, 10:20:38 PM �

Online hit_that_line

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2016, 07:35:02 PM »
I'll preface this by admitting I've said some really stupid shit in the past when it comes to this fucking football program. This may be no different. I have been quiet about beliema, but I have not liked him or his stupid wife since the beginning. However, I think it's entirely possible that we only lose two games this year. You guys can guess the two. That's still a good season and I'd be pretty happy with it. Next year, the wheels fall completely off though.

Ole Miss, Auburn and Florida are 50/50 at best.
"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Offline MDEM

• Hater
  • Boar
  • Repulsive Degenerate
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2016, 07:36:16 PM »

If we go 2/3 through that stretch, it's good coaching. 
This is a high quality post.

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2016, 07:39:52 PM »
LOL, that was 30 years ago.  Who cares?

Some of you guys aren't paying attention...Schrodinger's Douchebag is all about the braggadocio: "I went to the Naval Academy!"  I'm not sure how much more obvious I can make my sarcasm, but I guess I need to so slow people like you and hiphog have an opportunity get the joke, too.

Poor little jelly bitch. 

30 years ago...  Sure it wasn't 2900 years ago? 

Oh, we all get the joke...it is you.  You simply can not tell the truth.  You aren't capable of it. 
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline hogtimate29

• Occams Razorback
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2016, 07:49:01 PM »
wrong. do you even English? or maybe it is a math misconception, but you can't go 50/50 on 3 games. now shut up and go away
I don't even calendar

Online hit_that_line

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2016, 07:52:32 PM »
wrong. do you even English? or maybe it is a math misconception, but you can't go 50/50 on 3 games. now shut up and go away
Good God almighty. Clearly I meant we have no better than a 50% chance to win each of those games. Fucking imbecile.
"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • King of the Hogs
  • #1-0
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2016, 07:54:25 PM »

Maybe he meant Austin Allen would go 50 out of 50 in that three game stretch.
Got some dawg in him.

Offline billy_ocean_fan

• Every Ladies Dream...
  • Wild Hog
  • ...a soft pecker and a hard head.
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2016, 09:03:15 PM »

This post is what you get for a kinder and gentler woopig, woopig.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2016, 09:11:30 PM »
This thread really brought the fucktards out of the woodwork.
Muzzy can eat a bag of dicks

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2016, 09:17:16 PM »
This thread really brought the fucktards out of the woodwork.
Yes. I haven't seen you post in a while.
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2016, 09:26:47 PM »
Did we already play Alcorn State? I thought we were on 3-1.

Is that the same Alcorn State that lost to Pine Bluff high school a few weeks ago?

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2016, 09:32:20 PM »
Fucking Christ. Who cares? Who the fuck cares? Seriously you people just won't stop bringing up the past. It's fucking over. Suck it up. Petrino isn't walking through that door. Stop being a bunch of whiney bitches. Move the fuck on.
Relax. No one here wants Bert fired right now (except TCT, and that will change once the coke wears off). We are fan(atics)s. This is just a milder version of the Toledo thread from last year. We are just bitching. We know The Petrion isn't coming back, even if we wish he would. We don't turn on coaches until it is obvious we are headed in the wrong direction.
This is going to be a great 4 years and possibly 8.  The amount of butthurt from the left is already at glorious levels.

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2016, 09:59:01 PM »
When the fuck did they put the ghost of young Anakin Skywalker at the end of Return of the Jedi? 

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2016, 09:59:31 PM »
Relax. No one here wants Bert fired right now (except TCT, and that will change once the coke wears off). We are fan(atics)s. This is just a milder version of the Toledo thread from last year. We are just bitching. We know The Petrion isn't coming back, even if we wish he would. We don't turn on coaches until it is obvious we are headed in the wrong direction.

Fuck, when will you get that what I am talking about has nothing to do with Bret Bielema of firing him or criticism about him or this coaching staff. I am simply saying that it makes no sense to constantly bring up Petrino. If people who do don't understand why that is crazy and dumb then I don't know what to say anymore.
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2016, 10:01:29 PM »
When the fuck did they put the ghost of young Anakin Skywalker at the end of Return of the Jedi?
10+ years ago. Fucking weird right ?
― Aldous Huxley

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2016, 10:13:15 PM »
Fuck, when will you get that what I am talking about has nothing to do with Bret Bielema of firing him or criticism about him or this coaching staff. I am simply saying that it makes no sense to constantly bring up Petrino. If people who do don't understand why that is crazy and dumb then I don't know what to say anymore.
Petrino. Petrino. Petrino. Nope, don't see him yet. What's the big deal? Who cares?

And you're 30 or 31? You were born when I was a college sophomore. Chill out or you're going to be one crusty mother fucker at my age!
This is going to be a great 4 years and possibly 8.  The amount of butthurt from the left is already at glorious levels.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2016, 10:21:16 PM »
Petrino. Petrino. Petrino. Nope, don't see him yet. What's the big deal? Who cares?

And you're 30 or 31? You were born when I was a college sophomore. Chill out or you're going to be one crusty mother fucker at my age!
I only care because I can't get the damn razorback news I want here anymore. I only get Petrino this or that. Bert sucks. I want the old woopig. Rawdog in your ass woopig!
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2016, 10:28:34 PM »
Well....bend over I reckon.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2016, 10:30:28 PM »
Well....bend over I reckon.
You've always gotten me buff ♥️
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Cerdo

• Despacito
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2016, 08:10:54 AM »
10+ years ago. Fucking weird right ?
It really made no sense either because it wasn't the last time Anakin was alive and saw Luke.... nor would it have made any sense to Luke.  He wouldn't have even recognized the guy since clearly there weren't any old family picture albums around.

If they really wanted to play with that shot, they should have put in fucking Qui Gon Jinn who FOUND THE PATH to immortality and still had his whole storyline blown off, which I consider the bigggest fuck up of the entire Star Wars series.   

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2016, 08:23:03 AM »
It really made no sense either because it wasn't the last time Anakin was alive and saw Luke.... nor would it have made any sense to Luke.  He wouldn't have even recognized the guy since clearly there weren't any old family picture albums around.

If they really wanted to play with that shot, they should have put in fucking Qui Gon Jinn who FOUND THE PATH to immortality and still had his whole storyline blown off, which I consider the bigggest fuck up of the entire Star Wars series.
What happened to the midichlorians?

Offline Cerdo

• Despacito
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2016, 08:29:58 AM »
Yeah, they de-religionized the Force and made it about biology instead.

I'm not as insane as Big Hurtt about the prequels because at the time, for a desperate male populace, they were welcome and a re-start to what we all wanted but really, George Lucas should have just handed it all over to better people.  Fans on message boards would have done a better job and probably for free. 

Page created in 0.327 seconds with 34 queries.