Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Fire Him Because He fat: Can't Beat the Aggies to Save his life  (Read 74281 times)

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
Re: Fire Him Because He fat: Can't Beat the Aggies to Save his life
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2016, 12:45:39 PM »
What was that the announcer said?  We have only been 4-0 3 times in the last 25 years?  I think I heard that, I dunno.  I am pretty sure we can count the 10 win seasons on one hand.

There is a happy medium where you don't "root for mediocrity" but you also don't beat your head against the wall too hard when you get it.

We haven't established that we are mediocre yet, have several opportunities to disabuse ourselves of that notion,

Now hold the ball Lucy and don't pull it back this time.  I am ready for Bama.
Ding ding ding ding ding.

Man, if your wife is hot and she fucks your best friend do you spend the rest of your life being pissed about how great you had it before she fucked your best friend? No, you kill them both and get a sexy mail order bride like hogsrunwild. Love life. Enjoy it! Move on!
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Nolapigz

• Boar
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2016, 12:50:07 PM »

Man, if your wife is hot and she fucks your best friend do you spend the rest of your life being pissed about how great you had it before she fucked your best friend? No, you kill them both and get a sexy mail order bride like hogsrunwild. Love life. Enjoy it! Move on!
Not to defend HRW *spit* but who the fuck are you again?
"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Online Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2016, 12:50:52 PM »
Fucking Christ. Who cares? Who the fuck cares? Seriously you people just won't stop bringing up the past. It's fucking over. Suck it up. Petrino isn't walking through that door. Stop being a bunch of whiney bitches. Move the fuck on.

Why do you care that people still care?  It was a stupid decision on Arkansas' part and the program is still paying for it, while Petrino is not.

So now we are at the point where people think we are only a 7 win program and can't do any better. That's not the past it's the present, douche.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2016, 12:54:50 PM »
Why do you care that people still care?  It was a stupid decision on Arkansas' part and the program is still paying for it, while Petrino is not.

So now we are at the point where people think we are only a 7 win program and can't do any better. That's not the past it's the present, douche.
I would say as a history of a program we are a 7-8 win team on average ? Are you saying that's not true ? I care because it's annoying as fuck. I hate dumbasses that live in the past in any aspect of their life. There isn't a single thing that your bitching, sulking attitude and statements will do that wil change what happened. Move the fuck on. Next .......
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2016, 12:57:22 PM »
Not to defend Schrodinger's Douchebag *spit* but who the fuck are you again?
Someone who's been around a couple of months longer than you... Seniority. Ever heard of it ?
― Aldous Huxley

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2016, 01:10:54 PM »
I would say as a history of a program we are a 7-8 win team on average ? Are you saying that's not true ? I care because it's annoying as fuck. I hate dumbasses that live in the past in any aspect of their life. There isn't a single thing that your bitching, sulking attitude and statements will do that wil change what happened. Move the fuck on. Next ....... Literally nobody who matters cares about your, "life's not fair" bullshit.
― Aldous Huxley

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2016, 01:12:17 PM »
I would say as a history of a program we are a 7-8 win team on average ? Are you saying that's not true ? I care because it's annoying as fuck. I hate dumbasses that live in the past in any aspect of their life. There isn't a single thing that your bitching, sulking attitude and statements will do that wil change what happened. Move the fuck on. Next .......

There is a difference between living in the past and comparing the present with the successes and failures you learned in the past.

No one is saying we want Petrino back. What we are saying is that we can have major success as demonstrated by what Petrino accomplished and realize that this staff is t going to get us there.

Online Barton Fink

• Boar
  • Bring it!
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2016, 01:13:04 PM »
My biggest complaint is Bert gave this huge spill about building from the inside - out. Yet in year 4 our Oline is our biggest weakness.

I don't think people mentioning Petrino are insisting he return. They are merely pointing out that the right coach can compete at a high(er) level.
<--- I'm with him

Offline Cobbler

• Wild Hog
  • Love that helmet!!
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2016, 01:14:21 PM »
Did anyone listen to spurrior yesterday during game day? What did he say? And yes Florida. They will be out of the top 25 after this week. Not exactly living up to exepctations down there. Spurrior is back to having an influence down there and Mcelwain is not his guy.

I dont care what Spurrier said, McElwain isn't getting fired. This is only his second year and they made the SECCG last season.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2016, 01:17:46 PM »
There is a difference between living in the past and comparing the present with the successes and failures you learned in the past.

No one is saying we want Petrino back. What we are saying is that we can have major success as demonstrated by what Petrino accomplished and realize that this staff is t going to get us there.
There are ton of people on here saying that they still want Petrino to be here. What are you talking about ?
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • Boar
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2016, 01:18:14 PM »
Question....what if we beat Bama? Still feel the same way?
The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Online Razor B

• King of the Hogs
Fire Him Because He fat: Can't Beat the Aggies to Save his life
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2016, 01:22:25 PM »

What other results did you think we'd have with Crowe, Kines, and Ford?

Put those same string of Arkansas coaches at any other school and they'd still have been fired.

The only way to have a competitive program is to raise expectations or else you become mediocre. LSU was a dumpster fire before Saban got there. Saban lost at home to ULM his first year at Alabama.

It's not the program, it's the coach.  Bret still has a lot of season left though.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2016, 01:23:12 PM »
My biggest complaint is Bert gave this huge spill about building from the inside - out. Yet in year 4 our Oline is our biggest weakness.

I don't think people mentioning Petrino are insisting he return. They are merely pointing out that the right coach can compete at a high(er) level.

Ok what does that do for us right now? A bunch of people thinking that? What does that do? No
Shit sherlocks.... What coach ? Name a coach ? Can we get said coach? Who
Do we get? And can you deliver that coach? As a group of smarty pants, "with the right coach we can win 10 games and go to the sugar bowl", can you get us that coach Right now ? Mid season? What is your fucking point people?  That Petrino was good and we are upset he's not here. Ok everyone gets it. Move the fuck on.
― Aldous Huxley

Offline cotte

• Retired Woopig Softballah and Evidently Admin
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2016, 01:23:16 PM »
There are ton of people on here saying that they still want Petrino to be here. What are you talking about ?

I haven't said it, at least not anytime lately that I can recall.

But, I do.

:azn:
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Online hogfan58

• Bret Bielema, cheese curds and frozen custard...you betcha!!
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2016, 01:23:45 PM »

Hoping and wishing won't make it happen. At least this year.
"Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss. They're doing some things in recruiting that kind of shock you a little bit" ~~ Bret Bielema, NSD 2016

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2016, 01:24:15 PM »
Exactly. If Petrino couldn't beat bama then we never will. Just look at the past man.
― Aldous Huxley

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2016, 01:29:09 PM »
What other results did you think we'd have with Crowe, Kines, and Ford?

Put those same string of Arkansas coaches at any other school and they'd still have been fired.

The only way to have a competitive program is to raise expectations or else you become mediocre. LSU was a dumpster fire before Saban got there. Saban lost at home to ULM his first year at Alabama.

It's not the program, it's the coach.  Bret still has a lot of season left though.
Ok, so at this point in time how do we do that? Don't tell me that we would've done that had Petrino still been here. Give me a real solution.
― Aldous Huxley

Offline MDEM

• Hater
  • Boar
  • Repulsive Degenerate
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2016, 01:30:27 PM »

:maundoed:

:thumbup:
This is a high quality post.

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • Boar
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2016, 01:30:50 PM »
Hoping and wishing won't make it happen. At least this year.
Not answering the question...
The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2016, 01:31:24 PM »
Lsu
Notre dame
Texas
Usc
Florida
Auburn

These jobs my very well be open at he end of the season.... Hmmm

We might lose to three of those schools this season

WOES ME!

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • Boar
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2016, 01:31:50 PM »
Exactly. If Petrino couldn't beat bama then we never will. Just look at the past man.
You didn't answer the question either.

Offline Nolapigz

• Boar
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2016, 01:32:08 PM »
Someone who's been around a couple of months longer than you... Seniority. Ever heard of it ?
Just saying, if somebody called my wife "mail order" I'd be ready to kick some ass.  That's all.
"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2016, 01:34:03 PM »
You didn't answer the question either.
My answer was satire. But to answer your question seriously; if we beat bama and only
Lose to ole miss down the stretch I'm very happy. You'd be silly not to be happy. :)
― Aldous Huxley

Online hogfan58

• Bret Bielema, cheese curds and frozen custard...you betcha!!
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2016, 01:34:32 PM »
Not answering the question...

We aren't going to beat them this year...as much as we hope or wish to. Our oline is too much of a sieve and AA will be running for his life and health.
"Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss. They're doing some things in recruiting that kind of shock you a little bit" ~~ Bret Bielema, NSD 2016

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2016, 01:36:05 PM »
Just saying, if somebody called my wife "mail order" I'd be ready to kick some ass.  That's all.
Maybe you haven't been paying attention. This is the Internet..... Not real life. Also, there are rules here people. You cannot speak of "your" wife without pictures. Plus, hogsrunwild for being an annoying fuck is at least a man and can take it. He will be firing back before too long and I can take it :) go back to the sand box buddy.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:39:18 PM by subliznime »
― Aldous Huxley

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 34 queries.