Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anybody else see DJ Williams and Grant Cook on Beat Shazam show last night?  (Read 752 times)

Offline authorhawgerelli

• A Shoat
Kind of a new version of name that tune.  I didn't see the beginning, so I don't know if they talked about being from Arkansas or Razorbacks, etc., but DJ and Grant got completely blown out by two older fat girls.  I wondered if they ever listened to the radio it was so bad.  It was the most recent whipping vs USC and the Miami game combined bad.  Maybe even throw in the Citadel and Memphis beating us 5-4 or whatever that LR disaster was.

Offline uagrad2007

• A Shoat
Kind of a new version of name that tune.  I didn't see the beginning, so I don't know if they talked about being from Arkansas or Razorbacks, etc., but DJ and Grant got completely blown out by two older fat girls.  I wondered if they ever listened to the radio it was so bad.  It was the most recent whipping vs USC and the Miami game combined bad.  Maybe even throw in the Citadel and Memphis beating us 5-4 or whatever that LR disaster was.

I saw it.  I don't think they mentioned being Razorbacks, but they mentioned playing football in the NFL.  They were so bad, it was embarrassing!!! 

Offline llhog

• A Shoat
  • Fire Long and move on from there...

Knew they we were toast when the category changed to 80's music and sure enough they didn't get even one song right while the old ladies didn't miss one.

Page created in 2.187 seconds with 36 queries.