Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Today, my kid...  (Read 48955 times)

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs
Re: Today, my kid...
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2017, 08:53:11 PM »
Very funny.  I coached some pretty high-level 7 and 8 year olds, and it's amazing how much you see things like this.  realized that they were all smarter than me.
Fixed that for you.

The answer to every question about the seeming stupidity of every government decision from Covid to the coming war is simple. The elites want you dead..

Offline PorkRyan

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Stirke First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2017, 09:31:08 AM »
My kid just finished the 56 sprints at Greenwood to end Summer football conditioning.  1600 yards of sprint work.  :sick:

I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. Fucking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit men fanta

Offline asshat

• not just any asshat
  • Tush Hog
  • Hates all things Auburn
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2017, 02:56:44 AM »
Today my kid climbed two 14ers

Fever free since 3/13/20

Offline jethro

• Tush Hog
  • "Sure is hard to forget half a boy, Pa."
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2017, 06:05:26 AM »
Not today, but in last 2 days.  My kid passed exams to get into med school. Now he only has to apply and get admitted  somewhere and his mother and I have to figure out how to pay for his existence during that time.

Offline Hatchclan

• Wild Hog
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2017, 07:00:17 AM »
Not today, but in last 2 days.  My kid passed exams to get into med school. Now he only has to apply and get admitted  somewhere and his mother and I have to figure out how to pay for his existence during that time.
That is cool. Congrats  :thumbup:

Beer has food value, but food has no beer value.

Offline CharlieHog

• Fanboy
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Hog Nation
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2017, 07:31:55 AM »

:thumbup:

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2017, 07:43:05 AM »

Excellent.

Offline geohul

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2017, 08:00:49 AM »
Congrats man.  Best of luck to the lad moving forward.   :thumbup:

Offline Micky O'Boarke

• Wild Hog
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2017, 09:09:44 AM »
Today my kid climbed two 14ers

Which ones?  My kid did three a couple of weeks ago.  No way could my fat ass do that.

Offline asshat

• not just any asshat
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2017, 09:48:23 AM »
Which ones?  My kid did three a couple of weeks ago.  No way could my fat ass do that.
I was wrong he did Democrat, Cameron and Lincoln.  Was going to do Bross too but the weather got dicey.  He's just trying to add to his list before he goes back to work

Fever free since 3/13/20

Offline Micky O'Boarke

• Wild Hog
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2017, 11:06:53 AM »
I was wrong he did Democrat, Cameron and Lincoln.  Was going to do Bross too but the weather got dicey.  He's just trying to add to his list before he goes back to work

Same ones.  They got to do all four.  One of them doesn't count as official since there is not enough elevation change between them or some lame shit like that.

Offline asshat

• not just any asshat
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2017, 12:08:22 PM »
Just got a picture from the top of Bierstadt.  Looks cold, my guess is he'll try to get another one before the end of the day.

Fever free since 3/13/20

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2017, 09:35:30 AM »
Last night my son and daughter in law face timed us to tell us our second grand baby is another girl.  Nothing gives me pride more than watching them build their family.

I never realized that grandchildren are the greatest gift from God.  Wow it's so much fun.

Sent from my iPhone | PM me for my OnlyFans!

Offline BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2017, 12:27:37 PM »
not today, but tomorrow, i'm taking my oldest 2 boys to the white river for a couple days of camping and trout fishing.  it will be their first time.  we are going to enjoy the shit out of ourselves.  no phones, no ipads, no tvs, no xboxes, no internet; just 2.5 days of father and son time with nature.

fuck your feelings

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hammer Down
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2017, 09:50:16 AM »
not today, but tomorrow, i'm taking my oldest 2 boys to the white river for a couple days of camping and trout fishing.  it will be their first time.  we are going to enjoy the shit out of ourselves.  no phones, no ipads, no tvs, no xboxes, no internet; just 2.5 days of father and son time with nature.

Depending on where you're going, you have no idea how right you are about the no internet.

"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

"I can understand your disdain for Arkansas people when all you've had exposure to is the NW Ark people. The natives are idiots and the imports are Yankees." - Lurk, May 2016

Offline TC

• King of the Hogs
  • Bout to get juicy.
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2017, 10:26:50 AM »
Last night my son and daughter in law face timed us to tell us our second grand baby is another girl.  Nothing gives me pride more than watching them build their family.

I never realized that grandchildren are the greatest gift from God.  Wow it's so much fun.

Sent from my iPhone | PM me for my OnlyFans!

My oldest brother is a grandpa, and his running joke is that "it's a shame you have to go thru being a parent to get to be a grand-parent."

Offline oldgoat

• Piglet
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2017, 08:57:58 PM »
...proved he's not such a knucklehead after all by not running with the bulls again while he's back in Spain.  You can see the results of his final run last year at    http://sansepasion.es/fotografias/encierro-28-de-agosto-2016/03-real-1 
Yes, he's the one getting gored.

Offline gibraltar

• habitual line stepper
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2017, 09:11:10 PM »
...proved he's not such a knucklehead after all by not running with the bulls again while he's back in Spain.  You can see the results of his final run last year at    http://sansepasion.es/fotografias/encierro-28-de-agosto-2016/03-real-1 
Yes, he's the one getting gored.
He got butt fucked by a longhorn. Congrats

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2017, 09:25:10 PM »
and welcome to woopig.  :D

The answer to every question about the seeming stupidity of every government decision from Covid to the coming war is simple. The elites want you dead..

Offline Aaron

• Definitely Not an Administrator
  • Tush Hog
  • Lacy and Jenna Coburn's Daddy
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2017, 08:43:35 AM »
Took my 13 year old to a motorcycle track/park over in Oklahoma yesterday.  We had a blast.  We had the whole place to ourselves.  They have MX tracks and woods trails.  They have rentals.  Don't know of any other place that will rent a bike.  Also, I can still do a wheelie! :portishead:

It's called Jandebeurs Motor Sports Park, in case anyone wants to check it out.

I discovered Leo Propst.  � on: November 17, 2007, 10:20:38 PM �

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2017, 08:46:13 AM »
Took my 13 year old to a motorcycle track/park over in Oklahoma yesterday.  We had a blast.  We had the whole place to ourselves.  They have MX tracks and woods trails.  They have rentals.  Don't know of any other place that will rent a bike.  Also, I can still do a wheelie! :portishead:

It's called Jandebeurs Motor Sports Park, in case anyone wants to check it out.

Very cool.  I got Garrett a neat little 70 CC dirt bike a couple of years ago and he rode it probably 4 or 5 times at our cabin and lost interest.  Crazy.  I've ridden motorcycles since I was 12.  He didn't much care for it I guess.  Sold it after having it for 6 months.

Offline Aaron

• Definitely Not an Administrator
  • Tush Hog
  • Lacy and Jenna Coburn's Daddy
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2017, 09:01:36 AM »
Very cool.  I got Garrett a neat little 70 CC dirt bike a couple of years ago and he rode it probably 4 or 5 times at our cabin and lost interest.  Crazy.  I've ridden motorcycles since I was 12.  He didn't much care for it I guess.  Sold it after having it for 6 months.

I get it.  Carson had a TTR50 when he was 6.  He rode it for about a year, then didn't care anymore.  He'd want to get it out about every year and a half, and i'd have to put a new battery in and work on it.  We finally sold it.  Carter only rode that 50 one time, and he drove it straight into a fence and never wanted anything to do with it again.  He recently got interested though.  He did really good out there yesterday.

I discovered Leo Propst.  � on: November 17, 2007, 10:20:38 PM �

Offline oldgoat

• Piglet
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2017, 05:21:32 PM »

I'm new here, so if this kind of trash is what to expect in a post about our kids then just close my account.

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Tush Hog
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2017, 05:28:24 PM »
I'm new here, so if this kind of trash is what to expect in a post about our kids then just close my account.

This is mild. Wait til we blow a second half lead.

Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline NotHereToMakeSense

• A Shoat
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2017, 05:32:57 PM »

Post your address so we can send your dues back