Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The "hey I'm not so gloom and doom about the Hogs" thread  (Read 85049 times)

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
Re: The "hey I'm not so gloom and doom about the Hogs" thread
« Reply #950 on: November 05, 2017, 08:38:48 PM »
Boondoggle and Whyte Boar have it in the right gear.  This shitshow is part and parcel of a horrible system fed by some insane nonsense that someone needs to explain paid Broyles 3m to be old and senile and tell people we suck

All of these fucking loser BB buttboys - here on woopig - like to run them down, but they're saying the correct shit when it comes to how this fucking program is run.  They knew how we sucked when we sucked and didn't call it something else!  Well let's get into real state arguments triple dot Whyte Boar is a dumb.  Errrrrrr...nope

Some of you fuckers did.  The right way?

Let's get down to it the last five fucking years with these two and others.  and...errr bert clears his fat throat and says "obviously" before everything.  It's run to sell chicken legs. Oh well we little goy don't know what that's like and you other goy do so you know what it's like and how it's run.

FUCK That.

Whyte Boar and Boondoggle, don't give a fuck if they red wolve or not, speak some hard truths about this nutthouse.  It's not about winning.  ERR DERP and it never has been TCT.  Well fuck you running and anyway, where should my loyalties go?  It's there in concrete.  Money and whatnot going on generationally.  Kiss my ass and go home.

Just like Hollywood and their rapey, Talmud culture.

I pray to God that the Razorbacks aren't run by the same usury blood-magic JewTalmud cult that runs so much of the rest of this world.

You assholes know who you are.  Talking about how we have to be patient or better yet how Petrino had to fired.

Yeah, had to be fired for your Moloch fire god worship.  Fuck all y'all.

I understand your pain. But I don't feel it any longer.

You know, I've been following the hogs, as far back as I can remember, since ca. 1963. (contrary to popular myth, I'm no ASU fan in any way, shape or form). Through the relatively good times, the 60s, 70s and 80s, Broyles  and Lou as HCs, I then endured JFB as AD, Kenny / Crowe / Kines / Ford and 10 fucking years of Hootie Dale Nutt, always with the eternal hope that someday, with the right coach, Arkansas would make it to the Promised Land.

You see, to be a devoted Arkansas fan is to take on a penance, or more precisely, it's an exercise in psychic self-mutilation, akin to monks flailing themselves while reciting the Bible. The agony and the ecstasy, but mainly agony over the past 35 years (since Lou got "burned out"). Lots of incredulous, drunken rages, ruined weekends, borderline depression, etc.  as each god damn tragicomedy unfolded on the field year after year. That kind of stuff will kill you.

And then, by accident, they hired BMFP out of the blue and I thought our prayers were answered, and they were, for a short time. I was still emotionally invested even after 10 fucking years of the Nutt embarrassment.

But then those stupid , arrogant motherfucking fraudsters up on the Hill up and fired him and pulled the rug out from under me. It was then that I realized that the bastards on the Hill didn't give a rat's ass about pleasing the fans. Never. They're all about stroking their own egos and lining their own pockets. But, other than withholding financial support, I had no more control over the idiots in power or their lemming fan base than I could control the moon. So I made up my mind that I would never, ever let those pompous, fraudulent cocksuckers dictate my emotional state or ruin another minute of my time. By God, if they were going to turn the program into a joke, I was going to laugh and heap ridicule on the powers that be and their brainless supporters. I laugh my ass off at the games now -- pure comedy gold, same as posters on the woopig. I mean, just look at how ridiculous it is, fat Bert, shaped like a pear now, comatose  on the sidelines, and everything else, it's a big farce playing out in front of us, of course I'm not contributing a dime towards it, so it's easy to laugh, but the fact that there are others who take it pretty damn serious and pay through the nose to humiliate themselves adds another layer of hilarity to the whole shit storm. As far as I'm concerned, since they fired Petrino, it's just entertainment, nothing more. To invest any pride in this program as it stands right now is just emotional self-flagellation -- maybe that's enjoyable to some.

Laughter...its the best medicine...and maybe a little Xanax.

Torches and pitchforks at the ready.

Offline Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Boar
« Reply #951 on: November 05, 2017, 08:47:07 PM »
Boondoggle just needs a hug guys. I know deep down he still cares.

Offline Snowman Slayer

• Irreplaceably Irrelevant
  • Boar
  • The Man, The Myth, The Legend
« Reply #952 on: November 05, 2017, 09:06:04 PM »
Boondoggle and Whyte Boar have it in the right gear.  This shitshow is part and parcel of a horrible system fed by some insane nonsense that someone needs to explain paid Broyles 3m to be old and senile and tell people we suck

All of these fucking loser BB buttboys - here on woopig - like to run them down, but they're saying the correct shit when it comes to how this fucking program is run.  They knew how we sucked when we sucked and didn't call it something else!  Well let's get into real state arguments triple dot Whyte Boar is a dumb.  Errrrrrr...nope

Some of you fuckers did.  The right way?

Let's get down to it the last five fucking years with these two and others.  and...errr bert clears his fat throat and says "obviously" before everything.  It's run to sell chicken legs. Oh well we little goy don't know what that's like and you other goy do so you know what it's like and how it's run.

FUCK That.

Whyte Boar and Boondoggle, don't give a fuck if they red wolve or not, speak some hard truths about this nutthouse.  It's not about winning.  ERR DERP and it never has been TCT.  Well fuck you running and anyway, where should my loyalties go?  It's there in concrete.  Money and whatnot going on generationally.  Kiss my ass and go home.

Just like Hollywood and their rapey, Talmud culture.

I pray to God that the Razorbacks aren't run by the same usury blood-magic JewTalmud cult that runs so much of the rest of this world.

You assholes know who you are.  Talking about how we have to be patient or better yet how Petrino had to fired.

Yeah, had to be fired for your Moloch fire god worship.  Fuck all y'all.

Offline Snowman Slayer

• Irreplaceably Irrelevant
  • Boar
  • The Man, The Myth, The Legend
« Reply #953 on: November 05, 2017, 09:07:07 PM »

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ride or die...for now.
« Reply #954 on: November 05, 2017, 09:08:58 PM »
Boondoggle just needs a hug guys. I know deep down he still cares.

He just wants to watch the world burn.

An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #955 on: November 05, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »

Vitriol is its own reward...and therapeutic!!!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 02:16:09 AM by Boondoggle »
Torches and pitchforks at the ready.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #956 on: November 11, 2017, 04:04:09 PM »
How bout those basketball Hogs, though?

Offline hogtimate29

• Occams Razorback
  • Tush Hog