Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2017 NFL Season Thread  (Read 63695 times)

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread
« Reply #1425 on: January 21, 2018, 08:18:24 PM »
Brady be da stud with a cut up hand and missing Gronk most of the day with th mcdaniels spending Half the game trying to decide on his TE coach in Indy.

Vikes choke away another one.  Jax and Vikes GMs think they’ll be there next year but the odds say this was their chance and they fucked it away.

I think Romo will be on a summers all level in a few years but he needs to smoke a. Cuouple packs of Chesterfields a day to get a little gravel in the throat.

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #1426 on: January 21, 2018, 10:33:00 PM »
Important question, did Tom Brady continue his alleged tradition of fucking the opposing QB's wife after a victory?

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:35:08 PM by Buffinator »

Offline Tampa TechnoHOG

• Boar
  • My boink is FIERCE!
« Reply #1427 on: January 22, 2018, 06:04:23 AM »
...I think Romo will be on a summers all level in a few years but he needs to smoke a. Cuouple packs of Chesterfields a day to get a little gravel in the throat.

I don't have as much of a problem with Romo as some do.  You're right about his voice.  It's just a little high pitched for me especially when he's getting animated about a play.  Where he could use some refinery is the amount of talking he does.  Dude needs to pace himself or at least breathe in between sentences.
If you think you're above failure, you'll always be beneath success.

Offline Show-Me Hog

• King of the Hogs
  • Yep
« Reply #1428 on: January 22, 2018, 06:51:35 AM »
I don't have as much of a problem with Romo as some do.  You're right about his voice.  It's just a little high pitched for me especially when he's getting animated about a play.  Where he could use some refinery is the amount of talking he does.  Dude needs to pace himself or at least breathe in between sentences.

I think he does an excellent, excellent job of analysis. I have been very impressed. And I never liked the dude before and I am a Dallas Cowboys hater.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1429 on: January 22, 2018, 07:41:59 AM »
It will be interesting to see how Romo calls the Masters.  Golf is part of his deal.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• A Shoat
« Reply #1430 on: January 22, 2018, 08:35:48 AM »
It will be interesting to see how Romo calls the Masters.  Golf is part of his deal.

He'll probably forget to whisper like he's right on the green sometimes.

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #1431 on: January 22, 2018, 08:43:15 AM »
pats-eagles superbowl    :suicide:

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #1432 on: January 22, 2018, 08:56:41 AM »

Pretty much the only way this could be any worse was if the other team from Pennsylvania had made it in place of the Patriots.  Or maybe if the Foreskins had been there in place of the Eagles - my distaste for those two cesspool franchises is pretty much equal. 

Offline Trigger7672

• Boar
« Reply #1433 on: January 22, 2018, 08:59:51 AM »

Does he get to call the Final Four too? Romo was fun at the beginning of the year but I found him to be obnoxious yesterday with all of those bizarre noises he was making.

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #1434 on: January 22, 2018, 09:27:48 AM »
Romo's voice is the issue. His analysis is usually pretty accurate.

I became annoyed yesterday every time Harrison was near a play being made they were nutting over it. One time Flowers made a sack and they were like little girls over Harrison until they realized Flowers got there like 2 seconds before.

Maybe in golf they'll have time to work on him

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #1435 on: January 22, 2018, 10:05:01 AM »

I became annoyed yesterday every time Harrison was near a play being made they were nutting over it. One time Flowers made a sack and they were like little girls over Harrison until they realized Flowers got there like 2 seconds before.

This.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #1436 on: January 22, 2018, 10:05:40 AM »

fox likes to try f'ed up scenarios.  like Gus Johnson calling golf and soccer.  it's just not in the cards for his style.  Romo will probably fuck it up.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline geohul

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
  • Boar
« Reply #1437 on: January 22, 2018, 10:23:27 AM »
Won't even watch.  I have no rooting interest.  I loathe Philly and I would rather get a circumcision with a butter knife than hear 4+ hours of Brady/Belichick fellatio from the announcers and talking heads.  I'll be hoping for a giant sinkhole to open up and swallow the stadium.   

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #1438 on: January 22, 2018, 11:01:22 AM »
Won't even watch.  I have no rooting interest.  I loathe Philly and I would rather get a circumcision with a butter knife than hear 4+ hours of Brady/Belichick fellatio from the announcers and talking heads.  I'll be hoping for a giant sinkhole to open up and swallow the stadium.   

I said that for the nc game but I ended up watching all of it so turns out im full of shit.

this will be a good year to go to one of those super bowl parties where nobody there knows shit about football and are there for the party. maybe i'll slam a couple zannys and shotgun some pbr. make my family proud  :haironfire:

Offline geohul

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
  • Boar
« Reply #1439 on: January 22, 2018, 11:54:18 AM »
I said that for the nc game but I ended up watching all of it so turns out im full of shit.

this will be a good year to go to one of those super bowl parties where nobody there knows shit about football and are there for the party. maybe i'll slam a couple zannys and shotgun some pbr. make my family proud  :haironfire:
If you'd like a belligerent, overweight sidekick to play Sancho Panza to your Don Quixote you know where to find me.   

Offline Law_Hawg

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #1440 on: January 22, 2018, 01:03:29 PM »
fox likes to try f'ed up scenarios.  like Gus Johnson calling golf and soccer.  it's just not in the cards for his style.  Romo will probably fuck it up.

But Romo works for CBS.

Offline Hatchclan

• CCM, CMA, & CDVH = SUCCESS
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #1441 on: January 22, 2018, 01:33:17 PM »
I will find a great deal of joy in those fuckheads getting trounced by Philly.
prophetic  :thumbup:
Beer has food value, but food has no beer value.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1442 on: January 22, 2018, 03:10:25 PM »
I would rather aliens hurl the earth into the sun than see fucking Philly win the Super Bowl .  Asshole fans that I enjoy provoking with the fact they have zero rings.  And I would like that to continue to the end of time. 

I really respect the way the Pats approach the game and execute it over and over.  It is amazing.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #1443 on: January 22, 2018, 03:16:29 PM »
I would rather aliens hurl the earth into the sun than see fucking Philly win the Super Bowl .  Asshole fans that I enjoy provoking with the fact they have zero rings.  And I would like that to continue to the end of time. 

I really respect the way the Pats approach the game and execute it over and over.  It is amazing.

I dunno. Seeing them win it and destroy the city in celebration might be worth it.

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #1444 on: January 22, 2018, 03:55:52 PM »
I want to see Philly win with Foles throwing for 400 yards. He then signs a 10yr 200 million dollar deal with Cleveland and never starts another game the rest of his life.

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #1445 on: January 22, 2018, 04:14:22 PM »

yes. as a cowboys fan, nothing could be worse than those booger eating shitbirds from philly winning it all.

on the other hand, those idiots might burn the link down in celebration. so I guess there's that

Offline Sooiiee Generis

• A Danger to Himself and Others
  • Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #1446 on: January 22, 2018, 04:57:47 PM »
The guy was nowhere near him.  He dropped another f bomb at another camera man before the game.

He's nowhere near a class act.   He may put ON an act for the presser camera.

Nowhere near him? You can see all the other Patriots to Brady's right who look like they are about to run into the moron. The guy was obviously in the middle of them as they ran onto the field.

On another note, are you really outraged that a professional football player said "fuck?" I mean, seriously, these guys aren't choir boys. And to add to the stupidity of your post, you express outrage at the word "fuck" on THIS board? Where use of the word is almost mandatory?  All in all, not your finest post, my friend. 
Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fellow says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #1447 on: January 22, 2018, 06:36:32 PM »
nm

Offline Buffinator

• The Other Other White Meat
  • King of the Hogs
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #1448 on: January 22, 2018, 10:44:52 PM »
Remember that lucky bastard that won a bet and a date with tennis player Genie Bouchard when the Pats came back to win last year's Super Bowl?  That apparently turned into multiple dates, and now they've been given tickets to the upcoming Super Bowl as well.  If that guy hasn't put it in her by now, he better not miss the chance again.  I only say that because, well, she's pretty hot...

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • What Kate Does...to me.
« Reply #1449 on: January 23, 2018, 06:07:09 AM »
Nowhere near him? You can see all the other Patriots to Brady's right who look like they are about to run into the moron. The guy was obviously in the middle of them as they ran onto the field.

On another note, are you really outraged that a professional football player said "fuck?" I mean, seriously, these guys aren't choir boys. And to add to the stupidity of your post, you express outrage at the word "fuck" on THIS board? Where use of the word is almost mandatory?  All in all, not your finest post, my friend.

You're a fucking idiot. 

Nothing to do with the use of the word, just that he has no appreciation for the people doing the work he'd never stoop to do.  All so his glorious mug can regularly be displayed.

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 35 queries.