Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register.

Author Topic: Tapatalk... is dead.  (Read 2273 times)

Offline HawgRockCafe

• King of the Hogs
  • WPS
Re: Tapatalk... is dead.
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 12:11:52 PM »
where

I'm in this view even though I've gone into layout and changed it back to default a bunch

That’s not the mobile theme and looks like the default one to me, or at least what my PC and iPad default to. What do you think it should look like? Trying to help.

A lost chicken?  A chicken?  In the woods? - ElvisHog - 2/4/2004
---------------

Offline Boar Bidet

• King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 12:21:58 PM »
That’s not the mobile theme and looks like the default one to me, or at least what my PC and iPad default to. What do you think it should look like? Trying to help.
i just fixed it. I use the one that only like 8 people are using second to bottom. Unlike the one I posted it is more bold font and easier to read than the default one. Rick b change yours to that one and it's easier to read

Offline HawgRockCafe

• King of the Hogs
  • WPS
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 12:25:37 PM »
i just fixed it. I use the one that only like 8 people are using second to bottom. Unlike the one I posted it is more bold font and easier to read than the default one. Rick b change yours to that one and it's easier to read

Good deal 👍

A lost chicken?  A chicken?  In the woods? - ElvisHog - 2/4/2004
---------------

Offline Rick B.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 01:19:13 PM »
That is true.

It’s gotta be the cookies. Always about the cookies.

Seriously, it probably is something with that or the browser cache. Might try another browser if you have a different one on your phone. Or clear the cache or check settings for your current browser.

Yep.  I use the Samsung built in browser on my phone and I use chrome online.  I don't want the same theme on my phone that I use on my computer.  And I guess the theme is tied to your user settings.  Blah.  So when I'm on my phone, I would have to switch to one theme then on my computer browser, switch back to the other.

Offline Boar Bidet

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 01:35:35 PM »
Yep.  I use the Samsung built in browser on my phone and I use chrome online.  I don't want the same theme on my phone that I use on my computer.  And I guess the theme is tied to your user settings.  Blah.  So when I'm on my phone, I would have to switch to one theme then on my computer browser, switch back to the other.
switch to the one I use. It bolds all the threads and makes it easier to read than the default Shit setting

Offline Rick B.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2017, 01:44:21 PM »
switch to the one I use. It bolds all the threads and makes it easier to read than the default Shit setting

Still looks shitty on my phone in portrait mode.  Get tired of zooming and moving left and right and left and right .  Just to read a post.  And if I switch to mobile format, it sets it on my computer too.  woopig5 is good on my computer.  mobile format isn't.  Fuck it.  I'll just not post on woopig in the evenings and on the weekends.  I'm sure no one will miss my wit, intellect, and good looks.

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2017, 07:17:58 PM »
Still looks shitty on my phone in portrait mode.  Get tired of zooming and moving left and right and left and right .  Just to read a post.  And if I switch to mobile format, it sets it on my computer too.  woopig5 is good on my computer.  mobile format isn't.  Fuck it.  I'll just not post on woopig in the evenings and on the weekends.  I'm sure no one will miss my wit, intellect, and good looks.

I haven't had that issue. Getting used to the mobile version is a bit of a challenge. The only bug I've found so far is clicking a link within a thread sometimes goes nowhere. If you revert to classic and click the link...it works. That's within Safari...haven't tried a different browser but I have Dolphin installed so I guess I'll see if it does it on that as well.

Offline Boar Bidet

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2017, 07:40:03 PM »
I haven't had that issue. Getting used to the mobile version is a bit of a challenge. The only bug I've found so far is clicking a link within a thread sometimes goes nowhere. If you revert to classic and click the link...it works. That's within Safari...haven't tried a different browser but I have Dolphin installed so I guess I'll see if it does it on that as well.
i find the one just above the mobile theme is the best. The default on my mobile doesn’t seem to stand out. The one I use bolds all the titles of threads and all the main buttons seem to stand out more. It’s just easier to read

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2017, 08:19:25 PM »
The sms mobile theme seems to work pretty well in Dolphin. I haven’t had any issues reading it.

I find the font to be really thin on 1080p monitors for desktop view using the regular profile

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2017, 08:58:37 AM »
I'm going to have to agree with Boar Bidet on this...the font is much easier to read on Woopig4.0

Offline Boar Bidet

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2017, 09:03:52 AM »
I'm going to have to agree with Boar Bidet on this...the font is much easier to read on Woopig4.0
ans oddly only like 10 or less people are using it. It should be the default. Way easier to read especially on your mobile

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2018, 07:07:46 AM »
Are we going to get this fixed? I can't keep up with all the funny spelling mistakes. I am not even just talking about BB.