Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Feel The Rhythm: LSU ‘17  (Read 8943 times)

Offline Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
Re: Feel The Rhythm: LSU ‘17
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2017, 12:52:36 PM »
I think when there are not enough 6-6 teams to fill the most crappy of bowls there is a protector for picking 5-7 teams
Yep

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Offline The Red Death

• He ain’t fat y’all.
  • Boar
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2017, 12:55:17 PM »
I want him fired today so I can start rooting for the kids. I’m not rooting for this team to win while that fat sack of crap stands dumbfounded on the sidelines.

I won’t do it.  I can’t.  40 years of die hard fandom and Burt and Long have ripped it away.

Fire him.  Give us hope and let us root for the team.  I’m done with Bielema football and want him humiliated and disgraced because that’s what he deserves.  And if you support anything he’s associated with you deserve it too.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job

Offline upine

• A Shoat
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2017, 01:01:08 PM »
Bert is AIDS to our program.

See you next week.

Offline flash23

• Wild Hog
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2017, 01:05:09 PM »
I was against firing him mid-season up until the Coastal Carolina, probably due to just apathy. But good grief, we are so bad. There's nothing I can add that you haven't already perfectly said. We are not good anywhere. Santos Ramerez is saying players are giving up, Cole Kelly is driving drunk on Sunday morning. Fire him yesterday.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2017, 01:06:19 PM »
Bert is AIDS to our program.

See you next week.

No, he is more like an huge abscess that needs to be surgically removed or squeezed out. The sooner the better,

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2017, 01:06:28 PM »
Yep

I know this is going to be a shock to everyone, given our focus on academics and integrity, but our APR isn’t going to be high enough to get us to a bowl on the off chance that Missouri’s team boycotts the last game and we get to 5-7 by forfeit. 

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2017, 01:08:47 PM »
I know this is going to be a shock to everyone, given our focus on academics and integrity, but our APR isn’t going to be high enough to get us to a bowl on the off chance that Missouri’s team boycotts the last game and we get to 5-7 by forfeit.

Why would they boycott playing the game? Shirley, it is not because they would be forced to take that Borderline Erotic Trophy back with them when they win?

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2017, 01:09:54 PM »
Why would they boycott playing the game? Shirley, it is not because they would be forced to take that Borderline Erotic Trophy back with them when they win?

Burt might waddle up there and crank out a shit swastika in the black part of town or something. 

Offline upine

• A Shoat
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2017, 01:17:22 PM »
No, he is more like an huge abscess that needs to be surgically removed or squeezed out. The sooner the better,

How about all of the above?

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2017, 01:25:30 PM »
How about all of the above?

Concur.

Offline The Red Death

• He ain’t fat y’all.
  • Boar
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2017, 01:37:48 PM »
I’d like to take this time and point something out for the future when we finally cut the fat:

When the next coach is hired understand that it doesn’t take 5 years to right the ship. If anyone tells you this nonsense punch them in the face.  Miami was dogshit and Richt has them #3 in year 2. It doesn’t take long with the right coach.  If someone tries this argument understand we have hired the wrong guy.  It’s painful, I understand but is a possibility.  Trust your gut.  And there are a lot of sycophants and liars on this board and other places who did that with the current piece of crap, ignoring all evidence, even when it was clear to the blindest of men. 

Oh and attached to that, ignore all catchphrases and other slick marketing ploys like “build it the right way”, “uncommon” and “integrity”.  They are all bullshit and meant to sucker dumb asses, which unfortunately are all over the place including dear old woopig.  There is only one way to build a program and that’s by winning games  for fucks sake.  Catchphrases are for losers and salesmen.  Avoid at all costs. 

We all see clearly now the intentions of those who were lying to us.  We’ve been had folks. And I think we need to be extra careful going forward because there are people who don’t love our beloved program and wish to destroy it’s fighting spirit for their own profit.  No more.  They got us once but it’s time to take back the program and never let it happen again. 

Sincerely.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job

Offline Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Boar
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2017, 01:56:24 PM »
I think by 3 years is enough to tell you about what kind of coach you have. Not saying the coach gotta win you the natty in 3 years, only you'll tell if he's capable.

We should have known then at the Toledo loss. I was infuriated then but eventually dismissed it a fluke and got back on board.

It was no fluke.

Offline upine

• A Shoat
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2017, 01:56:42 PM »
I’d like to take this time and point something out for the future when we finally cut the fat:

When the next coach is hired understand that it doesn’t take 5 years to right the ship. If anyone tells you this nonsense punch them in the face.  Miami was dogshit and Richt has them #3 in year 2. It doesn’t take long with the right coach.  If someone tries this argument understand we have hired the wrong guy.  It’s painful, I understand but is a possibility.  Trust your gut.  And there are a lot of sycophants and liars on this board and other places who did that with the current piece of crap, ignoring all evidence, even when it was clear to the blindest of men. 

Oh and attached to that, ignore all catchphrases and other slick marketing ploys like “build it the right way”, “uncommon” and “integrity”.  They are all bullshit and meant to sucker dumb asses, which unfortunately are all over the place including dear old woopig.  There is only one way to build a program and that’s by winning games  for fucks sake.  Catchphrases are for losers and salesmen.  Avoid at all costs. 

We all see clearly now the intentions of those who were lying to us.  We’ve been had folks. And I think we need to be extra careful going forward because there are people who don’t love our beloved program and wish to destroy it’s fighting spirit for their own profit.  No more.  They got us once but it’s time to take back the program and never let it happen again. 

Sincerely.

With some exceptions, I believe that by year 3 there should be enough evidence to see if a head coach is going to succeed. Year 3 for Weeble-Wooble, we underachieved with his best team.

Honestly, it could be shown in year 1 that he wasn't going to pan out. We were lenient and assumed the narrative. The reality was truth, not the false narrative of a lack of talent. Maybe a lack of depth, but not talent.

Offline abypfcs

• King of the Hogs
  • Both my favorite teams are underdogs.
    • YPFCS
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2017, 02:00:30 PM »

Sincerely.
Many variables in determining how long it might take to turn a program around.  Existing talent, type of offense and defense the coach subscribes to, and current level of competition can all be factors.

Offline Ty Webb

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2017, 02:15:28 PM »

Sincerely.
Got it no catchphrases. What about Turnover chains?

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Offline The Red Death

• He ain’t fat y’all.
  • Boar
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2017, 02:25:06 PM »
Got it no catchphrases. What about Turnover chains?

If we were #3 in the BCS we could get Turnover sex bots for all I care. 

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2017, 02:44:12 PM »

:shocker:

Offline Ty Webb

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2017, 02:46:43 PM »
;D

Online bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2017, 03:50:02 PM »
Here it is. Whatever.

https://www.arkansasfight.com/2017/11/12/16639780/feel-the-rhythm

...another brilliant and insightful masterwork perspective on the gaping abyss...

You’re doing the Lord’s work. I couldn’t muster myself to write anything meaningful about this team if I had to at this point, and you continue to bring the perfect analysis, metaphor and emotional anchor for the shambling wreck we’re genetically bound to witness, week after week.

God gave us angels.

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline IH8LSU

• King of the Hogs
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2017, 04:01:29 PM »
Compare this fine work with Lil Wally's absolute waste of several column inches.  No anaysys, no opinion, no emotion. Just a warmed over game summary.  He's just going through the motions while things play out.  Just like Bert and Long.
By saying, "while things play out", do you mean his eventual retirement?  :D He's been writing columns that bad his entire career imho. That was a hard 800 words to get through.

This is going to be a great 4 years and possibly 8.  The amount of butthurt from the left is already at glorious levels.

Offline Show-Me Hog

• King of the Hogs
  • Yep
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2017, 04:07:31 PM »
By saying, "while things play out", do you mean his eventual retirement?  :D He's been writing columns that bad his entire career imho. That was a hard 800 words to get through.

He always writes half-assed game summaries as his column on Sunday. He waits for later in the week for his "think pieces."

Yes I know that his think pieces are kind of first grade.

Offline The Red Death

• He ain’t fat y’all.
  • Boar
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2017, 04:34:50 PM »
This is how lazy Wally’s writing is:  “But this one is a home game (Ms.State) for the Hogs and the crowd can help.”  We got torched at home by TCU and Auburn this year and were lucky to “survive and advance” last week against the Chanticleers. We have no home field advantage you moron.

So sure Walls just like against Coastal Carolina the crowd can help cheer for the other team. And I know you lurk here so be proud you can get something so generic and lazy in a statewide newspaper.  It is a blind, deaf and dumb statement which completely ignores reality.  In fact, that’s exactly how I would describe your “column” on the reg.

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2017, 06:17:20 PM »

Sincerely.

The next coach may well have a bigger dumpster fire on his hands with this current collection of gold brickers than Petrino had after 2 years of Nutt actively sabotaging recruiting.

That's what #INTEGRITY! buys you.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:22:58 PM by Boondoggle »
Torches and pitchforks at the ready.

Offline Dr. HawgLove

• That's Dr. Merkwerdichliebe to you
  • Boar
  • Just look at the big board.
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2017, 06:19:17 PM »
When someone finally shit cans this fat turd he will have the same stupid, bewildered look on his red face.

"God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural fluids."

Offline jethro

• Wild Hog
  • "Sure is hard to forget half a boy, Pa."
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2017, 06:32:23 PM »
Honestly,I know the hip thing to say is I never wanted, never believed, never whatever, but by end of second season I though I could see where we were headed.  We were tough, physical,  People hated playing us cos it took everything out of them.  Couple of shutouts.  Then we won , what, 8 out of 9 straight or something.  There was hope to sell at that point.  We had an identity.  And a good one.

What is hard to understand is where we fell from fighters who win or lose, lined up and played tough, to ...whatever it is we are now?

It is a  conundrum.