Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Second Mortgage Alert - Misstake -11.5  (Read 2897 times)

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • King of the Hogs
Re: Second Mortgage Alert - Misstake -11.5
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2017, 05:18:02 PM »
Bert just fucked er'body!

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline Po Pimp

• Tush Hog
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2017, 11:44:02 PM »
Miami -2 and a half. MACtion loser....did take the over in Toledo bowling green...Toledo lost big
Time last week and I assumed they would be on offensively.....eastern Michigan might have had the best 3-7 season of
All time

You have a gambling problem if you’re putting money on these shitty games.

Offline CardHog

• Wild Hog
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2017, 11:58:04 PM »
Another big lineup this week.  Only one underdog!   :P

Georgia -21  win
A&M -1.5  win
Missouri -8.5 win
Georgia Tech -6.5 loss
Iowa State -9 win
Virginia +19.5 win
W Virginia TT under 29 win
Iowa -7 loss
UL Monroe/Auburn under 68.5 win

Adding SMU/Memphis over 70 win=

Online Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2017, 08:50:32 AM »
Shitty games gets less attention but pay the same as the big games. Hitting a 12/1 shot in the Kentucky Derby pays exactly the same as hitting a 12/1 in a 10k claimer at Oaklawn.

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Offline abypfcs

• King of the Hogs
  • Both my favorite teams are underdogs.
    • YPFCS
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2017, 09:04:59 AM »
Shitty games gets less attention but pay the same as the big games. Hitting a 12/1 shot in the Kentucky Derby pays exactly the same as hitting a 12/1 in a 10k claimer at Oaklawn.
It also can make games that otherwise are not interesting, very interesting.  I remember watching a Nebr game and they are up by 38 pts with a minute to go, and I am on the edge of my seat yelling at the TV to not score again, as I had the dog in the game.

To me, gambling is entertainment and not a problem, unless it is affecting your work or family life.  I used to wager too many games on a Saturday (8-10 games) all for either $50 or $100 and then probably 5 or 6 more on Sundays.  I usually wound up a loser at the end of the season, but it did not keep me from making a house payment or funding my 401k.  Usually about early Nov, I would stop as I would be down $1k or so and not bet until the bowl games.

However, in retirement there is no way I would be wagering like that and now enjoy a football pool that roughly has $10 per week.  But it does make the game more interesting.

Offline CardHog

• Wild Hog
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2017, 09:14:19 AM »
It also can make games that otherwise are not interesting, very interesting.  I remember watching a Nebr game and they are up by 38 pts with a minute to go, and I am on the edge of my seat yelling at the TV to not score again, as I had the dog in the game.

To me, gambling is entertainment and not a problem, unless it is affecting your work or family life.  I used to wager too many games on a Saturday (8-10 games) all for either $50 or $100 and then probably 5 or 6 more on Sundays.  I usually wound up a loser at the end of the season, but it did not keep me from making a house payment or funding my 401k.  Usually about early Nov, I would stop as I would be down $1k or so and not bet until the bowl games.

However, in retirement there is no way I would be wagering like that and now enjoy a football pool that roughly has $10 per week.  But it does make the game more interesting.

This is me as well.  I learned a long time ago that I'm not gonna turn a profit gambling.  It's fun and makes uninteresting games interesting.

Offline Jostlyn McCocksack

• Wise guy extraordinare. Faded weekly
  • King of the Hogs
  • PWNED.
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2017, 11:28:54 AM »

I'm competitive and like trying to handicap basketball and football....it's just a challenge I enjoy

"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

Offline CardHog

• Wild Hog
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2017, 11:51:49 AM »
I'm competitive and like trying to handicap basketball and football....it's just a challenge I enjoy

Regarding basketball, I love the favorites today. 
Belmont -13
Minnesota -29
Ohio St -10
Florida -26
Auburn -10