Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Razorback Foundation and the FOIA  (Read 10289 times)

Offline SpiderHam

• Boar
  • Jump Back, Kiss Myself!
Re: Razorback Foundation and the FOIA
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2017, 10:58:23 PM »
Hard to believe dean weber is STILL employed by the ua.
Should prolly burn the entire program down for that alone.
And don't forget the terrorist in the booth.
Fire 'em UrineCheck!
Gotta feeling that Dean knows where all the bodies are buried going back several decades.  That will get you a lifetime stipend.

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:54 PM »

Yeah right.

"Walk away, just ignore him."

« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 11:17:51 PM by Boondoggle »
Torches and pitchforks at the ready.

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2017, 12:38:59 AM »
Gotta feeling that Dean knows where all the bodies are buried going back several decades.  That will get you a lifetime stipend.

No doubt, he knows where all the bodies are buried because he helped put them there.

Offline allswell

• A Shoat
« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2018, 06:05:09 AM »

No doubt, he knows where all the bodies are buried because he helped put them there.

buried next to several dozen extra large bottles of vicodin

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2018, 02:38:38 PM »
That he didn't do time was remarkable enough. The fact he still kept his job was bizarre.

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Kentucky Sucks!
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2018, 04:04:56 PM »
Screw all ya’ll ripping on Dean. One of the few people who truly has cared passionately about the program and it’s players. Get over it.

Haters gonna hate

Online Law_Hawg

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2018, 04:11:26 PM »
Screw all ya’ll ripping on Dean. One of the few people who truly has cared passionately about the program and it’s players. Get over it.

Wallace v. Broyles

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2018, 11:50:55 PM »
Further proof that the You of A and the RF are joined at the hip. I'm surprised this wasn't posted previously:

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/jan/07/ua-in-17-waved-off-foundation-s-12-7m-2-1/

So the RF found itself short after it flushed all those millions down to Bert and Kermit...yet donations are up? So much for accountability.

Some people never learn.

:dude1:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:00:42 AM by Boondoggle »

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2018, 12:15:59 AM »
Further proof that the You of A and the RF are joined at the hip. I'm surprised this wasn't posted previously:

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/jan/07/ua-in-17-waved-off-foundation-s-12-7m-2-1/

So the RF found itself short after it flushed all those millions down to Bert and Kermit...yet donations are up? So much for accountability.

Some people never learn.

:dude1:

i saw that when it came out.  i took it that the u of a made so much money off the tv deals that they didn't need the money the rf had pledged to it, so they were like "nah, its good, you keep it".  its a non story.

Drives in the left lane with the hammer down.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2018, 04:44:06 AM »

I liked Dean.  But I didn't play football at the U of A.

"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Trigger7672

• Boar
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2018, 09:29:00 AM »

I wonder how many players he turned into opiate addicts?

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2018, 01:44:59 PM »
i saw that when it came out.  i took it that the u of a made so much money off the tv deals that they didn't need the money the rf had pledged to it, so they were like "nah, its good, you keep it".  its a non story.

So, are you good with the football program just taking the tv money and basically taking the role of a rent-a-win for everybody else in the SEC?

The problem is, given the RF's track record for contract negotiation / capitulation, the more you feed the beast, the less incentive they have to act competently.

I hope Morris can turn this cluster fuck around, but if the RF gives him more financial incentive to lose than win championships, get fired and walk off with a huge buy out (like they did with Bert), then it's just going to be more of the same bullshit for the next several years,

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2018, 02:06:09 PM »
So, are you good with the football program just taking the tv money and basically taking the role of a rent-a-win for everybody else in the SEC?

The problem is, given the RF's track record for contract negotiation / capitulation, the more you feed the beast, the less incentive they have to act competently.

I hope Morris can turn this cluster fuck around, but if the RF gives him more financial incentive to lose than win championships, get fired and walk off with a huge buy out (like they did with Bert), then it's just going to be more of the same bullshit for the next several years,

do you reading comprehension bro?  my post had nothing to do with anything in your rebuttal.  my post was about the RF having pledged donations to the athletic department, but the department revenues were higher than budgeted and the donations were not needed to cover expenses. 

now did they do that more so because they really didn't have anything to do with the excess money right now, or because they knew the RF could use it more than they could because of the RF obligations to bert and pepsi boy?  or maybe it was a little of both?  none of it has anything to do with arkansas being a rent-a-win for the sec or the rf's accountability.

we do agree that giving more incentive to suck and get fired than to win is stupid. 

Drives in the left lane with the hammer down.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Likes doing hoodrat stuff with his friends.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2018, 02:14:20 PM »
The Razorback Foundation is not giving the coaches anything the athletic department doesn’t want them to have. To try and blame the foundation for anything doing with the performance of the teams and coaches is naive at best.

"Lemme guess.. when you shake hands you offer a FIRM grip don't you.. or you think dick size matters? LMMFAO! nobody can do nothing about what your born with, and God gives everyone exactly what they need, your heart is the only thing that matters...Plus, my dicks little, but ask anybody that's kicked it in the sack with me and they'll tell you whats up.."

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2018, 09:00:39 PM »
The Razorback Foundation is not giving the coaches anything the athletic department doesn’t want them to have. To try and blame the foundation for anything doing with the performance of the teams and coaches is naive at best.

The university and the RF operate hand in glove, although they'd like to pretend otherwise to avoid probing FOIA inquiries and hard questions about how they spend revenues and donations, especially when they flush millions of other peoples' dollars down the toilet on contracts and buyouts to hacks. I see where they're going to start jacking up student fees now, too.

The crux of the matter is that the UA/RF have made a lot of stupid, stupid financial decisions and contracts with huge buyouts that should have gotten them all fired and sued for malfeasance if they'd been in the private sector. Bert was worth more as a fired fat slob than a champion and Kermit should have been fired for cause and never received the (unprecedented) buyout as an AD.

But, of course, nothing will change as long as that tv money keeps rolling in and people keep donating millions. I hope the hell they wrote a better contract with Morris than they did with Bert.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2018, 09:21:18 PM »

The university and the RF operate hand in glove, although they'd like to pretend otherwise to avoid probing FOIA inquiries and hard questions about how they spend revenues and donations, especially when they flush millions of other peoples' dollars down the toilet on contracts and buyouts to hacks. I see where they're going to start jacking up student fees now, too.

The crux of the matter is that the UA/RF have made a lot of stupid, stupid financial decisions and contracts with huge buyouts that should have gotten them all fired and sued for malfeasance if they'd been in the private sector. Bert was worth more as a fired fat slob than a champion and Kermit should have been fired for cause and never received the (unprecedented) buyout as an AD.

But, of course, nothing will change as long as that tv money keeps rolling in and people keep donating millions. I hope the hell they wrote a better contract with Morris than they did with Bert.
after six pages I’m gonna save you a lot of heart ache and grief and say get over it.

Muzzy can eat a bag of dicks

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Likes doing hoodrat stuff with his friends.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2018, 11:53:58 AM »

They do not operate hand in glove the RF does what the athletic dept tells them to do.  So blaming them for wasting money on buyouts is stupid.

Athletic dept can not jack up student fees as there are not student fees that relate to athletics.  They can raise ticket prices for those that wish to go to games.

"Lemme guess.. when you shake hands you offer a FIRM grip don't you.. or you think dick size matters? LMMFAO! nobody can do nothing about what your born with, and God gives everyone exactly what they need, your heart is the only thing that matters...Plus, my dicks little, but ask anybody that's kicked it in the sack with me and they'll tell you whats up.."

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2018, 11:59:28 AM »
after six pages I’m gonna save you a lot of heart ache and grief and say get over it.

You're wasting your keystrokes. He won't be happy until everyone who works for the athletic department and RF is indicted under RICO, charged with wire fraud and tax evasion, and doing hard time in a Federal maximum security facility doing 23 hours a day in solitary. We'll be a thousand times worse off than SMU after they got the death penalty but justice will have been served.

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2018, 10:33:44 PM »
They do not operate hand in glove the RF does what the athletic dept tells them to do.  So blaming them for wasting money on buyouts is stupid.

Athletic dept can not jack up student fees as there are not student fees that relate to athletics.  They can raise ticket prices for those that wish to go to games.

Of course, that's what "hand in glove" means: the You of A is the "hand" and the Rf is the "glove." Get it?

Yes, of course the Rf does exactly what the UofA tells them to do. That's why the Rf was created, to try to deflect scrutiny from the university's questionable activities and incompetence by operating as a private "foundation" at the behest of the university. Essentially, the UofA and the RF are one and the same, as the AG recently ruled.

So who is to blame for these stupid multi-million dollar buy-outs that reward failure? Is it the university or the idiots who donate money with no expectation or desire for oversight? How's that been working out the last 20 years?

Offline CoonrodTodd

• A Shoat
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »

Of course, that's what "hand in glove" means: the You of A is the "hand" and the Rf is the "glove." Get it?

Yes, of course the Rf does exactly what the UofA tells them to do. That's why the Rf was created, to try to deflect scrutiny from the university's questionable activities and incompetence by operating as a private "foundation" at the behest of the university. Essentially, the UofA and the RF are one and the same, as the AG recently ruled.

So who is to blame for these stupid multi-million dollar buy-outs that reward failure? Is it the university or the idiots who donate money with no expectation or desire for oversight? How's that been working out the last 20 years?

I'm too emotionally invested. Gonna try gardening this year.
Doubt I plant any fucks, but I might.

Offline hogsfan4life

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2018, 10:20:53 AM »
You're wasting your keystrokes. He won't be happy until everyone who works for the athletic department and RF is indicted under RICO, charged with wire fraud and tax evasion, and doing hard time in a Federal maximum security facility doing 23 hours a day in solitary. We'll be a thousand times worse off than SMU after they got the death penalty but justice will have been served.

I'd be happy if they'd let me personally fire every person who works/has worked in the U of A parking and transit department.  The hatred still runs deep for those felching shitlickers.

A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume

Offline CoonrodTodd

• A Shoat
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2018, 10:46:18 AM »
I'd be happy if they'd let me personally fire every person who works/has worked in the U of A parking and transit department.  The hatred still runs deep for those felching shitlickers.

The force is strong with this one.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2018, 11:08:27 AM »

Ticket Dicks need to burn at the stakes!

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2018, 11:11:26 AM »
Ticket Dicks need to burn at the stakes!

never forget how mad i was when i got a $5 ticket for parking "too close to the stall line".  it was $10 to challenge it.

When did you stop beating your gay lover?

Offline hogsfan4life

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2018, 11:13:05 AM »
never forget how mad i was when i got a $5 ticket for parking "too close to the stall line".  it was $10 to challenge it.

They towed my car once and when I went to pay the fine they wanted me to pay for the boot (which was never put on) and the tow.

A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume