Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Razorback Foundation and the FOIA  (Read 8698 times)

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
Re: Razorback Foundation and the FOIA
« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2018, 11:23:10 AM »
Does the u of a provide or at least discount parking for faculty and staff now that parking is so constrained?
Muzzy can eat a bag of dicks

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2018, 11:23:42 AM »
I'd be happy if they'd let me personally fire every person who works/has worked in the U of A parking and transit department.  The hatred still runs deep for those felching shitlickers.

I got a ticket one day on a day I wasn't even on campus.  But since I couldn't prove a negative, they assessed me $15 anyways.  That was a lot of money back then, plus I always hated the principle of convicting someone not on campus.   :thumbdown:
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2018, 11:24:17 AM »
Does the u of a provide or at least discount parking for faculty and staff now that parking is so constrained?

When did you stop beating your gay lover?

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #153 on: January 19, 2018, 11:25:44 AM »
They towed my car once and when I went to pay the fine they wanted me to pay for the boot (which was never put on) and the tow.

20 years later, I now side with Lee Wilson.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2018, 11:30:48 AM »

nope, unless you make less than 40k, then you get a small discount. 

https://vcfa.uark.edu/policies/fayetteville/avcb/3200.php

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline The Whyte Boar

• Boar
« Reply #155 on: January 19, 2018, 11:51:34 AM »
20 years later, I now side with Lee Wilson.

Ticket dicks are actually worse at other places as hard as that is to believe.  Twenty five years later and I am still a wanted man in Stillwater. 

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2018, 12:12:30 PM »
nope, unless you make less than 40k, then you get a small discount. 

https://vcfa.uark.edu/policies/fayetteville/avcb/3200.php
how much are the parking decks monthly?
Muzzy can eat a bag of dicks

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2018, 01:41:01 PM »
how much are the parking decks monthly?

879.67  annually.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2018, 07:25:10 PM »
The You of A sure does want to keep its dealings as the RF from seeing the light of day. They almost gave the RF $4 million, which would dashed any pretense that the UofA and RF aren't one and the same -- which would have just about covered Kermit's unprecedented $4.6 million buyout to a shit canned AD  -- which apparently bought Kermit's silence, at least for the time being. "Oh what a tangled web we weave..."

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/jan/21/foundation-ua-weighed-shifting-4m-to-no/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=morning-1-21-18&utm_content=morning-1-21-18+CID_350e3d5bde506c509e7640848c0799b5&utm_source=Email%20Marketing%20Platform&utm_term=Foundation%20UA%20weighed%20shifting%204M%20to%20nonprofit

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 07:35:21 PM by Boondoggle »
Torches and pitchforks at the ready.

Offline Ivar

• A Shoat
« Reply #159 on: January 22, 2018, 05:58:33 AM »
The You of A sure does want to keep its dealings as the RF from seeing the light of day. They almost gave the RF $4 million, which would dashed any pretense that the UofA and RF aren't one and the same -- which would have just about covered Kermit's unprecedented $4.6 million buyout to a shit canned AD  -- which apparently bought Kermit's silence, at least for the time being. "Oh what a tangled web we weave..."

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/jan/21/foundation-ua-weighed-shifting-4m-to-no/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=morning-1-21-18&utm_content=morning-1-21-18+CID_350e3d5bde506c509e7640848c0799b5&utm_source=Email%20Marketing%20Platform&utm_term=Foundation%20UA%20weighed%20shifting%204M%20to%20nonprofit

Interesting.
So this stadium upgrade was designed to bring in 4mil less per season than in the past?
Whose idea was that?

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Guardedly Optimistic
« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2018, 04:33:52 PM »
Interesting.
So this stadium upgrade was designed to bring in 4mil less per season than in the past?
Whose idea was that?

I'm sure Scot Varady will never tell, not voluntarily anyway -- more magic from the geniuses on the Hill.

No worries! The nit wits who donate will make up the difference soon enough, now that we have a new HC. Hope springs eternal! I just hope they didn't give Morris an incentive to prosper by failure like they did with Bert.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:38:37 PM by Boondoggle »
Torches and pitchforks at the ready.

Offline wvhawgfan

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #161 on: January 22, 2018, 04:43:49 PM »
Interesting.
Whose idea was that?
Doesn't seem all that far fetched to me. The price of the tickets is a "sunk" cost, a portion of the donation can be used as a tax write off. This of course assumes that the seats aren't bought by a business that writes the entire purchase off as marketing/entertainment.

Offline HawgRockCafe

• King of the Hogs
  • WPS
« Reply #162 on: January 22, 2018, 05:30:39 PM »
Doesn't seem all that far fetched to me. The price of the tickets is a "sunk" cost, a portion of the donation can be used as a tax write off. This of course assumes that the seats aren't bought by a business that writes the entire purchase off as marketing/entertainment.

Donation tax write off is gone now. They can’t use that as a selling point when begging for donations now.
A lost chicken?  A chicken?  In the woods? - ElvisHog - 2/4/2004
---------------

Offline hoggadore

• Insolent Pissant, Bescumberer.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #163 on: January 22, 2018, 10:26:15 PM »
I'd be happy if they'd let me personally fire every person who works/has worked in the U of A parking and transit department.  The hatred still runs deep for those felching shitlickers.

It still pisses me off to think about one particular ticket I received.  Said I wasn't parked in a parking spot -- I clearly was, the lines were faded but visible.  I appealed and lost - they said it was no longer a parking spot, even if it used to be.

A month later they had re-painted the lines.

They are petty criminals.

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 38 queries.