Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 37 Dunks  (Read 3045 times)

Online ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • King of the Hogs
37 Dunks
« on: December 18, 2017, 08:12:17 PM »

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:15:16 PM by ElvisHog »

Offline goporkyourself

• cool side of the pillow
  • King of the Hogs
  • having a good week of practice

Online ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • King of the Hogs
Re: 37 Dunks
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 08:15:55 PM »
It's almost four minutes of 2017 Razorbacks dunks. Watch it.

Offline gambler

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 08:16:07 PM »
in a row?
Try not to dunk on the way to the parking lot.

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 08:24:56 PM »
I think half of those were Gafford.  :borat:

Offline Guardrail

• Boar
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 08:28:14 PM »
Gafford is just filthy. Good lord.

Online ElvisHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 08:34:42 PM »
That throwdown where I paused it up there....man oh man.

Offline The Red Death

• He ain’t fat y’all.
  • Boar
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 09:02:56 PM »
From someone who knows, this is a great compilation.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job

Offline Mike Slive

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 09:16:03 PM »
I think half of those were Gafford.  :borat:

More than half are Gafford, I think.

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 09:28:23 PM »
gafford is my man crush.  seriously.  best big man as a freshman in my lifetime.  better than darnell robinson, lee wilson, darian townes, andrew lang, joe kleine...who else am i leaving out?  lang and kleine were beasts, but not as freshmen, not like this.

and elvis, that one against oklahoma is the titties.

Drives in the left lane with the hammer down.

Offline Vito Porkleone

• Director of Golf
  • Boar
  • Next one's coming faster.
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 09:51:05 PM »
You know how crunk that get us be?

The first thing we're gonna do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy is awesome.  I mean he shoots Theo Tonin;  fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion;  pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flyin' it;  parachutes into Harlan County with enough coke and cash to jumpstart the economy of a small country;  then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement - not once but two times;  he spends a couple days ridin' around with you - while you're lookin' for him;  and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age.  That's some badass shit.

Online ElvisHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 12:32:56 AM »
You know how crunk that get us be?

...........make us be.

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 07:35:58 AM »

Offline razorwire

• Boar
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 08:56:20 AM »
gafford is my man crush.  seriously.  best big man as a freshman in my lifetime.  better than darnell robinson, lee wilson, darian townes, andrew lang, joe kleine...who else am i leaving out?  lang and kleine were beasts, but not as freshmen, not like this.

and elvis, that one against oklahoma is the titties.
Stuart?

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 09:46:36 AM »

Drives in the left lane with the hammer down.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2017, 10:05:43 AM »
More than half are Gafford, I think.

20 of the 37 by my count

the man is a beast

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• A Shoat
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2017, 10:15:53 AM »
Enjoy Gafford this year.  Ain't no way he'll be here next year.  I saw him in the state championships last year.  I worried that he would just be a tall guy who had very little offense.  In the game I watched in Hot Springs I was right.  He has improved about 9000% since then, and I'm not saying he was terrible.  He was pretty dang good.  Barring injury, this young man has the world at his feet. 

Online BigDavis

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 10:22:10 AM »
Enjoy Gafford this year.  Ain't no way he'll be here next year.  I saw him in the state championships last year.  I worried that he would just be a tall guy who had very little offense.  In the game I watched in Hot Springs I was right.  He has improved about 9000% since then, and I'm not saying he was terrible.  He was pretty dang good.  Barring injury, this young man has the world at his feet.

The fact that he's 6'11 and moves like he's 6'6 alone is enough to know he's gone.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• A Shoat
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 10:31:41 AM »
The fact that he's 6'11 and moves like he's 6'6 alone is enough to know he's gone.

Perfectly stated.  He could outCorliss Corliss if he stayed until his junior year, but that would be a pipe dream for Hog fans.

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2017, 10:32:05 AM »

I thought Pat Bradley's statement was very profound during the MN game.  He said to keep in mind that this guy has been playing college basketball for one month.

Offline Rob aka Hobo

• Back from the Dead
  • A Shoat
  • I've saved up two years worth of ellipses.
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2017, 10:48:26 AM »
CJ Jones, Adiro Bailey and Darrius Hall can flat, put it down.  Gafford is smooth to watch.  This team is just fun to watch.

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2017, 10:57:24 AM »
They’re mssing a few - I’ve watched every game this year, and the LR game was the best game for dunks so far, beyond rational debate. 

Bailey had two of the dunks of the year Saturday alone.  He did that ‘grab loose rebound, go straight up flat-footed over two people 8 feet from the goal and tomahawk through’ shit right in front of us - one of the most impressive dunks I have EVER witnessed in person, even if it isn’t getting the cred of some of the others, since it isn’t as flashy.

0:50 here -
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/top-highlights-vs-troy/

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • FAH Q
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2017, 11:13:03 AM »
They’re mssing a few - I’ve watched every game this year, and the LR game was the best game for dunks so far, beyond rational debate. 

Bailey had two of the dunks of the year Saturday alone.  He did that ‘grab loose rebound, go straight up flat-footed over two people 8 feet from the goal and tomahawk through’ shit right in front of us - one of the most impressive dunks I have EVER witnessed in person, even if it isn’t getting the cred of some of the others, since it isn’t as flashy.

0:50 here -
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/top-highlights-vs-troy/

Damn I wish that highlight showed the floor instead of just waist up. Looked nasty.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• A Shoat
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2017, 01:24:23 PM »

Bailey had two of the dunks of the year Saturday alone.  He did that ‘grab loose rebound, go straight up flat-footed over two people 8 feet from the goal and tomahawk through’ shit right in front of us - one of the most impressive dunks I have EVER witnessed in person,

Sounds like the way Darryl Dawkins used to describe his dunks back in the 70's.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2017, 01:34:37 PM »
in a row?

Try not to dunk on the way to the parking lot.

those contractors defenders knew what they were getting into.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.