Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Juco basketball team greeted with monkey calls in Harrison (or maybe not)  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Law_Hawg

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
  • King of the Hogs
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 03:52:15 PM by Law_Hawg »

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
Re: Juco basketball team greeted with monkey calls in Harrison
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 06:24:53 PM »
Odd because about half the Harrison team is also black. 

And the crow caw thing was equally as confusing since I'm doubting many of those making the noises are fans of obscure Herman Melville references or fans of reading in general.

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 06:44:07 PM »
I actually don’t know that I would say this didn’t happen out of hand. It’s entirely possible.

Apparently, over the last year, the dipshits out at the compound have grown increasingly angry and resistant to the fact that they ‘lost’ Harrison. In my experience, they never had anything even approaching a presence or support in town - every person I ever knew, spoke to or overheard in town hated them my entire time I lived there. I never in all my growing up years heard a serious endorsement of them, even from people who WERE racist.  But with the diversity task force, and black people moving in and loving the town, and the positive attention from the very few press outlets that actually bothered to come to Harrison to do their ‘most racist town in America’ stories, the perception has started to change a little bit, and they’re apparently upset.

They’re making some kind of idiot stand to ‘get the town back’. It’s not working, but unfortunately, shit like this is probably going to happen for a while. That’s why they do shit like put up the billboards. This is exactly what they want – articles about how Harrison is a racist town. Every word that gets spoken about these fucksticks Is a direct and fulfilling victory on their behalf.

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline SpiderHam

• Boar
  • Jump Back, Kiss Myself!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 06:58:02 PM »
I actually don’t know that I would say this didn’t happen out of hand. It’s entirely possible.

Apparently, over the last year, the dipshits out at the compound have grown increasingly angry and resistant to the fact that they ‘lost’ Harrison. In my experience, they never had anything even approaching a presence or support in town - every person I ever knew, spoke to or overheard in town hated them my entire time I lived there. I never in all my growing up years heard a serious endorsement of them, even from people who WERE racist.  But with the diversity task force, and black people moving in and loving the town, and the positive attention from the very few press outlets that actually bothered to come to Harrison to do their ‘most racist town in America’ stories, the perception has started to change a little bit, and they’re apparently upset.

They’re making some kind of idiot stand to ‘get the town back’. It’s not working, but unfortunately, shit like this is probably going to happen for a while. That’s why they do shit like put up the billboards. This is exactly what they want – articles about how Harrison is a racist town. Every word that gets spoken about these fucksticks Is a direct and fulfilling victory on their behalf.
Maybe we can get a BLM call to take over Harrison?   That ought to make for some interesting times.. :popcorn:

Offline bigghurtt

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »
This is the wall you’re kind of back-against in town – you hate what they do to the perception of our town and area, but it’s not like we’re going to roll out to their compound and murder them all and burn down their buildings.

Now, if some black militia wanted to come in and do it themselves, we could maybe look the other way, and breakfast all day at the Holiday In. Express.

Offline Poopschloop

• A Shoat
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 03:23:35 AM »
Maybe we can get a BLM call to take over Harrison?   That ought to make for some interesting times.. :popcorn:
Now, if some black militia wanted to come in and do it themselves, we could maybe look the other way, and breakfast all day at the Holiday In. Express.

GOOD GOY! Yes, have black people come to your town to fight and murder white people.  Fuck whitey and their privilege, amirite?

You excellent, gullible goyim would be giving that group exactly what they want - the beginnings of a race war.  All because you were triggered by monkey noises.  Fucking soft, the lot of you.

Offline USAFHawg

• Boar
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 05:21:55 AM »
GOOD GOY! Yes, have black people come to your town to fight and murder white people.  Fuck whitey and their privilege, amirite?

You excellent, gullible goyim would be giving that group exactly what they want - the beginnings of a race war.  All because you were triggered by monkey noises.  Fucking soft, the lot of you.

First post. 0323 in the AM. I hope this is an alter ego.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 08:48:52 AM »
First post. 0323 in the AM. I hope this is an alter ego.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Online Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ride or die...for now.
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 09:02:42 PM »

Get lost on your way to Stormfront, dipshit?

An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline Law_Hawg

• King of the Hogs

It appears that what was taken for monkey and crow calls may have been misinterpreted.  Harrison may be innocent after all.  This time. 

Retired judge in Harrison disputes complaints of racial taunts at basketball game

See also . . .

North Arkansas accused of making racist chants in article; but no official complaints made

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 05:40:56 PM »
This is the wall you’re kind of back-against in town – you hate what they do to the perception of our town and area, but it’s not like we’re going to roll out to their compound and murder them all and burn down their buildings.

too bad Janet Reno is dead, right?

Save the kids by burning them alive!

Online bogey7

• Boar
  • Pick-up Stix Champion
Re: Juco basketball team greeted with monkey calls in Harrison (or maybe not)
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2018, 06:00:15 PM »

It appears that what was taken for monkey and crow calls may have been misinterpreted.  Harrison may be innocent after all.  This time. 

Retired judge in Harrison disputes complaints of racial taunts at basketball game

See also . . .

North Arkansas accused of making racist chants in article; but no official complaints made

In the comments, Vanessa may end up getting her feelings Hurtt.

Never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

Offline goporkyourself

• cool side of the pillow
  • King of the Hogs
  • having a good week of practice
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 06:25:57 PM »
In the comments, Vanessa may end up getting her feelings Hurtt.

Damn. Full name call out.

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 08:15:54 PM »
Damn. Full name call out.

Yeah, but that dude doesn't know ANYTHING about Harrison.  That Vanessa chick has driven through there a few times so what was 'Jeremy' know about the place.

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline Law_Hawg

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2018, 08:27:02 PM »

I don’t know the overwhelming majority of Woopiggers, but I just peeped his Facebook and Hurtt actually looks pretty much exactly as I imagined he would in my dreams.

Don’t ask.

Offline bigghurtt

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 08:57:55 PM »
I don’t know the overwhelming majority of Woopiggers, but I just peeped his Facebook and Hurtt actually looks pretty much exactly as I imagined he would in my dreams.

Don’t ask.

You know that’s Burt Reynolds, right? I mean, it makes sense, but I don’t look like Burt Reynolds.

I look like Superman.

They deleted my second comment to Vanessa, which is strange, because I feel like it was less nakedly belligerent.

Offline Won Nutt Hung Lo

• Tush Hog
  • Need an apartment?
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 09:04:08 PM »
You know that’s Burt Reynolds, right? I mean, it makes sense, but I don’t look like Burt Reynolds.

I look like Superman.

They deleted my second comment to Vanessa, which is strange, because I feel like it was less nakedly belligerent.

Imagine condemning an entire town because of the actions of a few.

Offline bigghurtt

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 09:06:36 PM »
Imagine condemning an entire town because of the actions of a few.

I will not apologize for my opinion of Hope.

Offline TC

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 09:09:01 PM »

Don’t ask.

The picture from the golf tournament a few years back with the weed eater golf swing sealed it for me.  Genius rednecks are the coolest.

Offline Mike Slive

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2018, 09:11:39 PM »

I look like Superman.

You think you could get me Vanessa’s number?  :stache:

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 11:56:05 AM »
I will not apologize for my opinion of Hope.

They all act like Mike Huckabee there.

I’ve never experienced anyone working at CFA being a jerk or rude but yesterday I encountered a guy in the drive thru who was not only rude but a jerk. When I finally had my order and he didn’t even say my pleasure I yelled “thanks for being a jerk” and drove off.