Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2018 Spring Game - Chock Full of Animals!!1!! LR 7billionz! NWA Jack SHIT!  (Read 19002 times)

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
Anyone going?

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline Law_Hawg

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
  • King of the Hogs

Who we playing?

Offline Rick B.

• King of the Hogs
Nope.

Sent from my 1999 Star-Tac via Tapatalk

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Boar
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
Can't remember a time when I've been as underwhelmed as I am by the future prospects (at least the immediate future) as I am right now. If there are 10,000 people there I will be very surprised.

Offline hit_that_line

• Boar
  • woopig.net
I had plans to go. Was kinda looking forward to a little tailgating. Weather will suck plus we have a little crawfish boil that night so fuck it I’m gonna watch the Masters instead. I hope we win

"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Offline Law_Hawg

• King of the Hogs
I had plans to go. Was kinda looking forward to a little tailgating. Weather will suck plus we have a little crawfish boil that night so fuck it I’m gonna watch the Masters instead. I hope we win

If we can pull this one out, Morris will be undefeated in The Rock!

Offline JDHog

• King of the Hogs
Anyone going?

My daughter is playing in an AAU tournament in LR this weekend.  We are going to try to go for a while.

Does anybody know what they are going to have set up for kids?  I need to have an activity to bribe my 6 year old with.

Offline JDHog

• King of the Hogs
Can't remember a time when I've been as underwhelmed as I am by the future prospects (at least the immediate future) as I am right now. If there are 10,000 people there I will be very surprised.

I think people have some sort of hope now.  We are going to be fun to watch I think.  Not the same old boring American Football we had under Bert.

Offline hit_that_line

• Boar
  • woopig.net
My daughter is playing in an AAU tournament in LR this weekend.  We are going to try to go for a while.

Does anybody know what they are going to have set up for kids?  I need to have an activity to bribe my 6 year old with.
Depends on what type of drugs they are into.

"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage

If we can pull this one out, Morris will be undefeated in The Rock!
no matter which way you spin it, we're losing on saturday

I’ve never experienced anyone working at CFA being a jerk or rude but yesterday I encountered a guy in the drive thru who was not only rude but a jerk. When I finally had my order and he didn’t even say my pleasure I yelled “thanks for being a jerk” and drove off.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
sucks we can't host recruits this weekend, but not much to look at anyway.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Law_Hawg

• King of the Hogs

It probably would've helped their attendance quite a bit to have scheduled this on a different Saturday than a baseball series in Fayetteville.

That said, this appears to be a token gesture by the new athletics administration to win back some goodwill with central, south, and east Arkansas that was lost during the Jeff Long years. 

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • King of the Hogs
I've talked to several dudes that are just going so they can take their boys, who really want to go.

Offline jsimp

• Boar
we can't officially host recruits but there are supposed to a bunch there on their own dime. it really would help if you animals would show up and provide some atmosphere.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.

It probably would've helped their attendance quite a bit to have scheduled this on a different Saturday than a baseball series in Fayetteville.

That said, this appears to be a token gesture by the new athletics administration to win back some goodwill with central, south, and east Arkansas that was lost during the Jeff Long years.

That's all it is, token gestures. Since it is not on campus and cannot host recruits, Morris is hoping that a big crowd will leave a good impression on the recruits that do attend the game.

Frankly, although Mr. Integrity got WMS fans' panties in a twist, I think it is time to move on from WMS.

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs

I suspect it has more to do with the fact that there's construction going on at RRS.

Here's to growing up in an Empire during the decadent years!

Official motto of Woopig P&R board "Wear a cup tl;dr"

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • King of the Hogs
I suspect it has more to do with the fact that there's construction going on at RRS.

That's the reason. No matter what conjecture gets thrown around. The construction prevents them from having the game in the stadium.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
i think he was referring more specifically to this weekend.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs
i think he was referring more specifically to this weekend.
Yeah, everybody but you understood that we were addressing his second sentence.

Offline Fairweather Hog Fan

• King of the Hogs
What is it, 20 bucks to park to a free event?

King of the poors!

Offline Law_Hawg

• King of the Hogs

I forgot about that and I concur in your assessment.

The weekend is still a bad one, though.

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs

I forgot about that and I concur in your assessment.

The weekend is still a bad one, though.
Yeah, the hardcore fan that goes to everything Razorback from NWA is going to stay home for this. The weather really screwed them too.

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• King of the Hogs
I'm going. Everything's free except concessions. And yes, construction at RRS is why they're playing at WMS.

Offline Sweet River Baines

• Boar
  • Never tell me the odds...
From Colllege Football focus on Twitter:

Winningest CFB programs of the Modern Era (1950-2017):

1 Ohio State .767
2 Oklahoma .762
3 Penn State .724
4 Alabama .718
5 Nebraska .714
6 Michigan .698
7 Texas .69647
7 USC .69643
9 Florida State .679
10 Notre Dame .674
11 Tennessee .668
12 Florida .665
13 Georgia .66461
14 Auburn .66412
15 LSU .655
16 Miami Fla .650
17 Arizona State .646
18 Clemson .639
19 Arkansas .61338
20 UCLA .61334

Hogs still in top 20, but 7th in SEC.

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, alright. We got 4:11 Posi-trac out back, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
I'm going. Everything's free except concessions. And yes, construction at RRS is why they're playing at WMS.
We played football games last year while construction was going on. How has that changed to play the spring game at WMS. I stand by my post, agreeing that it is a token gesture.