Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2018 Spring Game - Chock Full of Animals!!1!! LR 7billionz! NWA Jack SHIT!  (Read 19059 times)

Online HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
Somebody needs to tell the announcers that you can't polish a turd. We almost lost to ourselves.
They definitely kept fucking that chicken.

Offline hogfan58

• Nothing that's out there that's not correctable - Bert
  • King of the Hogs
Watching this shitshow, I'm sooooo glad I didn't renew my season tickets.

"Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss. They're doing some things in recruiting that kind of shock you a little bit" ~~ Bret Bielema, NSD 2016

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
Not much to take away from this.

I'll have to say Hyatt looked like the type of kid that could be developed into a starter, but he's probably another year away. I believe Storey and Kelly are placeholder QBs. Not convinced Kelly fits what we are trying to do. Storey just doesn't have the arm but certainly looks better in this offense than in the last one. We will need a Casey Dick (under Petrino) type of season in order to have a shot at a bowl out of one of these guys...both will probably play.

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
I think our D will be better but it would be really tough for them to be worse.

careful, we all said this last spring.  don't give chavis a reason to say "hold my beer"

Drives in the left lane with the hammer down.

Offline Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
Bert wrecked our program worse than he did that seat cushion. I hope that asshat cries a fistful of tears over a triple scoop of tainted Blue Bell ice cream. Fat fuck

<--- I'm with him

Offline goporkyourself

• cool side of the pillow
  • King of the Hogs
  • having a good week of practice
I could only watch about 10 minutes of that. Did Kelley manage to throw a spiral?

Offline mde114

• Boar
Bad news is, I’m not sure Morris realized what a disaster this program had become under Bert.

Good news is, I think he does now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
Bad news is, I’m not sure Morris realized what a disaster this program had become under Bert.

Good news is, I think he does now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donut's players do not fit Morris's needs, but, yeah, this.

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
  • Stirke First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy
Not a single game breaker on the field. Connor Noland is better than any QB that was on the field.  We looked a lot worse than I expected.

I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. Fucking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit men fanta

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ride or die...for now.
Not a single game breaker on the field. Connor Noland is better than any QB that was on the field.  We looked a lot worse than I expected.

It was pretty bad. Not a lot athleticism on display.

An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
i was busy watching the masters and forgot to tune in.  it was a good thing, you motherfuckers make it sound like we couldn't execute simple pee wee football tiddlywinks on offense.

Drives in the left lane with the hammer down.

Offline VegasHog

• Boar
we didn't have any speed on the roster coming back and we didn't add any with this past class, so the lack of explosive plays really shouldn't surprise anyone. the new offense isn't going to make slow guys fast.
the transition to what morris wants to do offensively is going to take another two seasons probably. gotta hope chavis earns that million dollars a year in the meantime.

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
i was busy watching the masters and forgot to tune in.  it was a good thing, you motherfuckers make it sound like we couldn't execute simple pee wee football tiddlywinks on offense.

The integrity of our surprising speed has been kept in tact.

Edit: Kendrick Jackson looks like a total badass against dudes that will be bagging groceries soon.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:56:46 PM by Animal »

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
Reading the press conference transcript and not impressed. Imagine if HDN drank 6 Red Bull’s and then answered questions from the media.

I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. Fucking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit men fanta

Offline IH8LSU

• King of the Hogs
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
I didn't see TJ Hammonds. Is he still on the team?

This is going to be a great 4 years and possibly 8.  The amount of butthurt from the left is already at glorious levels.

Offline IH8LSU

• King of the Hogs
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
NM, just saw him in postgame.

This is going to be a great 4 years and possibly 8.  The amount of butthurt from the left is already at glorious levels.

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
Reading the press conference transcript and not impressed. Imagine if HDN drank 6 Red Bull’s and then answered questions from the media.

If he doesn’t win, it’s going to be vicious around here in a couple of years.

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline Tonic

• Local Sunshine Pumper
  • Boar
  • Keep On 'Stachin
At least Woopig is in midseason form on their bitching, we got that going for us.

Don't waste your time with the mouth breathers.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Kentucky Sucks!
Final score? Attendance? Ironed pants? Clock malfunctions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haters gonna hate

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
He had a catch early and I think maybe a couple short gains. I think clearly we were saving him for the playoffs.

Offline Filthy_McSwine

• Boar
Even the late, great Petrino only managed 5 wins in his first season while transitioning to a new offensive style.

In short, I wouldn’t expect a whole lot this season from football. 

This here.  It's going to take some time. 

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
If he doesn’t win, it’s going to be vicious around here in a couple of years.

I don’t think it will take that long. There are many people that were never sold on him and that 14-24 record will be used against him.  The schedule is weak this year.  He needs to find 7 or more wins out of the gate.

I like most of the things he is doing, but his personality doesn’t resonate with me.  I think he is genuine, but it doesn’t work for me.  But, all that matters is that it resonates with recruits and he wins games.

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
At least Woopig is in midseason form on their bitching, we got that going for us.

It’s the only consistent thing in Razorback athletics. 

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
I don’t think it will take that long. There are many people that were never sold on him and that 14-24 record will be used against him.  The schedule is weak this year.  He needs to find 7 or more wins out of the gate.

I like most of the things he is doing, but his personality doesn’t resonate with me.  I think he is genuine, but it doesn’t work for me.  But, all that matters is that it resonates with recruits and he wins games.

I’m not sold on him, but I certainly don’t think he needs to win seven. I don’t think he will, even if he is really good. Sold on him or not, I’ll give him the same chance I’ve given every other coach.

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline arkansawyer

• A Shoat

What football coach resonates with anyone? They’re all goofy-dicks that speak in cliches and fragments:

Gus? Check
Saban? Check
Chip? Check
Mullen? Double check
Dabo? Check x a billion

If Bret’s goofy ass gets 5 years after going 4-8 after inheriting a couple dozen NFL players, seems like Morris should get until August before we bitch. Then again,  I can’t blame hog fans. We’ve earned our ptsd.

Etc etc