Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2018 Spring Game - Chock Full of Animals!!1!! LR 7billionz! NWA Jack SHIT!  (Read 18471 times)

Offline Piggin Out

• Wild Hog
Richardson officially gets 6th year.

Offline jsimp

• Boar
Richardson officially gets 6th year.

is this good news or bad news

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs
If we have somebody younger with potenshul... I'd be willing to move on.

Here's to growing up in an Empire during the decadent years!

Official motto of Woopig P&R board "Wear a cup tl;dr"

Online VegasHog

• Boar
if the current coach didn't want him here, he would have just told him not to waste his time.

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs
if the current coach didn't want him here, he would have just told him not to waste his time.
You're right.

Here's to growing up in an Empire during the decadent years!

Official motto of Woopig P&R board "Wear a cup tl;dr"

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • What Kate Does...to me.

He's got a lotta heart, Chuck.  Winner and a fighter.   

Offline mde114

• Boar
Hey Mizzou, Enjoy Little Rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online VegasHog

• Boar
so all the renovation that the sec said it needed to host sec games gets done for a game every other year? who's going to pay for that?

Offline mde114

• Boar
so all the renovation that the sec said it needed to host sec games gets done for a game every other year? who's going to pay for that?
Maybe Jerry will pay it.

Offline Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
SEC offices will wave those standards because they don’t really see us or Mizzou as SEC teams.

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Offline Trigger7672

• Boar
He's got a lotta heart, Chuck.  Winner and a fighter.

Boy I tell ya, when you get a Kevin Richardson from Jacksonville, Arkansas for a sixth season, you take him Chuck.

Offline mde114

• Boar
SEC offices will wave those standards because they don’t really see us or Mizzou as SEC teams.

Probably closer to the truth than we really know.

Online HawgRockCafe

• King of the Hogs
  • WPS

Truth.

A lost chicken?  A chicken?  In the woods? - ElvisHog - 2/4/2004
---------------

Online VegasHog

• Boar
it just doesn't make sense to me from a football perspective.
we lose the ability to host recruits at the spring game every other year, and for yet another conference game every other year. not to mention losing another on campus game at a place they just spent $160 million fixing up.
there has to more to this.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:05:53 PM by VegasHog »

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Boar
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
So we play Mizzou on the road every year now huh?

Offline mde114

• Boar
So we play Mizzou on the road every year now huh?

AND aTm!

Offline billy_ocean_fan

• Every Ladies Dream...
  • Wild Hog
  • ...a soft pecker and a hard head.
AND aTm!

It's obvious all those texas mustangs and cougars in the fred smith building are in over their heads.  No way this is a path to success.  They are just puppets.

I decided not to renew my season tickets this year...out of spite for the ridiculous buyouts for long and bert.  I was planning on caving in and purchasing some new seats after seeing the remodeling.  Fuck that.  No way in hell.  No commitment to win, fuck them.   

Online HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
It's obvious all those texas mustangs and cougars in the fred smith building are in over their heads.  No way this is a path to success.  They are just puppets.

I decided not to renew my season tickets this year...out of spite for the ridiculous buyouts for long and bert.  I was planning on caving in and purchasing some new seats after seeing the remodeling.  Fuck that.  No way in hell.  No commitment to win, fuck them.   

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
Make Mizzou travel to a shitty stadium not the worst idea ever. The Mizzou fans that travel will feel right at home. I'm sure our fans will be jacked up to watch a game with our biggest rivalry...Missouri. If Mizzou had any good sense they would make sure their home game is played at Warrensburg stadium every other year.

We do continue to spin this Thanksgiving thing as a deal where everyone is off campus so why have the game on campus and why would you want to host officials on a weekend with no students. We being apparently the only team in America that has this predicament.

Offline hit_that_line

• Boar
  • woopig.net

He’s right. We’ve completely packed it in

"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Offline HughJasole

• Checking out your girl's baseline shift
  • Tush Hog
  • Activating glutes daily
Morris and the Texas gang he's hired (sans Caldwell & Chavis) are just hoping that Jimbo fails miserably at A&M and they'll try and mosey their way down there. This was their way into the SEC.

Offline mde114

• Boar
Morris and the Texas gang he's hired (sans Caldwell & Chavis) are just hoping that Jimbo fails miserably at A&M and they'll try and mosey their way down there. This was their way into the SEC.

If Morris and crew are ever hired at Aggy, it will mean he kicked ass at Arkansas.

I'm ok with that.

Online Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme

So let’s walk through this...

1. Even if Jimbo “fails” he will get five to seven years and prob still be as good or better than anything they’ve had over the last 25 years. Nothing in his coaching career suggests he’s going to tank it.

2. In such an event that Texas A&M takes Morris off our hands that would almost certainly mean that dude did his job here. Right now I’d take that deal.

——-

Beyond that I would think a gig in the not too distant future (Baylor, TCU, Tech) would be as big a threat to take Morris. Baylor won’t stay with the dude from Temple very long. That guy will clean up the program and prob get fired in the process.

In any case Morris can’t get his shit packed in the SEC and just run out to the Little league...he’s going to have to at least do some 8, 9 win seasons at UA.

Offline HughJasole

• Tush Hog
If Morris and crew are ever hired at Aggy, it will mean he kicked ass at Arkansas.

I'm ok with that.

There were multiple big donors at A&M who were all in for Morris. They were overruled when Jimbo wanted out of Tallahassee. Don't really think it matters what he does here. Obviously if he wins big here then it will justify it even more but I could see him going 5-7, 7-5, 8-4 here and if Jimbo doesn't win the West by year 3 they will buy him out, even with all the guaranteed money.

Offline HughJasole

• Tush Hog
So let’s walk through this...

1. Even if Jimbo “fails” he will get five to seven years and prob still be as good or better than anything they’ve had over the last 25 years. Nothing in his coaching career suggests he’s going to tank it.

2. In such an event that Texas A&M takes Morris off our hands that would almost certainly mean that dude did his job here. Right now I’d take that deal.

——-

Beyond that I would think a gig in the not too distant future (Baylor, TCU, Tech) would be as big a threat to take Morris. Baylor won’t stay with the dude from Temple very long. That guy will clean up the program and prob get fired in the process.

In any case Morris can’t get his shit packed in the SEC and just run out to the Little league...he’s going to have to at least do some 8, 9 win seasons at UA.

This is definitely accurate.