Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2018 Spring Game - Chock Full of Animals!!1!! LR 7billionz! NWA Jack SHIT!  (Read 20812 times)

Offline Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
This is definitely accurate.
I don’t think Ruhle is going anywhere for awhile. When he was hired he was given a 7 year contract.

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Offline HughJasole

• Checking out your girl's baseline shift
  • Tush Hog
  • Activating glutes daily
I don’t think Ruhle is going anywhere for awhile. When he was hired he was given a 7 year contract.

Didn't necessarily mean Baylor, just saying another in-state Texas school.

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • King of the Hogs
We are a lower third SEC team that should be in the Big XII playing another lower third SEC team that should be in the Big XII. I’m surprised they even allow our game to be on tv.  The SEC DGAF about us. Hell, they took our “rivalry” game away from us and told us who our new rivalry was with.

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

A very stable genius.

Offline mde114

• Boar
We are a lower third SEC team that should be in the Big XII playing another lower third SEC team that should be in the Big XII. I’m surprised they even allow our game to be on tv.  The SEC DGAF about us. Hell, they took our “rivalry” game away from us and told us who our new rivalry was with.

Tough love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Sting me.

Maybe our Red-White game should be the Friday after Thanksgiving. 

With our recent history of pissing down our leg, our biggest rivalry is us.

Online Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.

yep

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • King of the Hogs

:thumbup:

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

A very stable genius.

Online Law_Hawg

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
  • King of the Hogs

But . . . but  . . . the BATTLE LINE!!!!

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
pretty sure LSU folks make fun of the boot just like we make fun of that battle line shit

I’ve never experienced anyone working at CFA being a jerk or rude but yesterday I encountered a guy in the drive thru who was not only rude but a jerk. When I finally had my order and he didn’t even say my pleasure I yelled “thanks for being a jerk” and drove off.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Likes doing hoodrat stuff with his friends.
  • King of the Hogs

"Lemme guess.. when you shake hands you offer a FIRM grip don't you.. or you think dick size matters? LMMFAO! nobody can do nothing about what your born with, and God gives everyone exactly what they need, your heart is the only thing that matters...Plus, my dicks little, but ask anybody that's kicked it in the sack with me and they'll tell you whats up.."

Online Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!

But . . . but  . . . the BATTLE LINE!!!!

We can make it the Battle of I-40 - North vs South. Bazzell is already working on the trophy.

<--- I'm with him

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Boar
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge

Brutal truth is we don't have the population to be relevant TV wise. The only reason we're in the SEC in the first place is to give them enough numbers to have a championship game and thus provide more revenue for the Alabamas and Floridas in the SEC. We are a football afterthought. Heck, they took us in the first place because Frank convinced them he could bring Texas and A&M with us. That's who they REALLY wanted.

Offline 1st_down_streak

• A redder shade of neck on a whiter shade of trash
  • King of the Hogs
  • I am surrounded by my privilege
Brutal truth is we don't have the population to be relevant TV wise. The only reason we're in the SEC in the first place is to give them enough numbers to have a championship game and thus provide more revenue for the Alabamas and Floridas in the SEC. We are a football afterthought. Heck, they took us in the first place because Frank convinced them he could bring Texas and A&M with us. That's who they REALLY wanted.

No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Online Law_Hawg

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
  • King of the Hogs

One thing Broyles was very smart about was getting ahead of the curve and making the move to the SEC when it was made.  Nowadays, conference moves are all driven by TV revenue and how many eyeballs a new school can bring (which involves population and media markets).  Look at the problems West Virginia (who typically has very competitive football and basketball programs) had finding a new conference when the Big East dropped football.  In the modern world, we'd also have that kind of problem because, like West Virginia, we have a small population and don't bring a lot to the table as far as large media markets. 

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs
Here's to growing up in an Empire during the decadent years!

Official motto of Woopig P&R board "Wear a cup tl;dr"

Offline HughJasole

• Checking out your girl's baseline shift
  • Tush Hog
  • Activating glutes daily
Nice, it will be good to see a dual threat QB on campus.

O/U 1.5 years until he's moved to wide receiver.

Offline Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
O/U 1.5 years until he's moved to wide receiver.
Over

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM