Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Article About How Cronin Got to Fayetteville  (Read 486 times)

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • King of the Hogs
Article About How Cronin Got to Fayetteville
« on: April 12, 2018, 12:31:25 PM »
It's a good article...so if you have any free reads left on WholeHogSports, use one for this.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/apr/11/state-hogs-closer-just-showed/

And just a snippet.......

He's shown some fire with fist pumps, shouts and the ultimate sign of swagger: the downward hook 'em sign after he closed out a win over Texas earlier this year. He looked into the Texas dugout before giving them the reverse of their signature hand signal.

“I'd thought about doing it before I got in the game,” he said. “No one else told me to do that. It was all me. It just felt right.”

Shaddy didn't find out about it until this week.

“He did that? That's awesome,” Shaddy said.

Van Horn wasn't as pleased. He knows another Arkansas team might have to pay the price for Cronin's taunts.

“I can appreciate Matt's competitive nature,” Van Horn said. “I wish he hadn't done that.

“Texas has a lot of rivals and a lot of teams probably do that, so they've seen it before and all it does is fuel their fire. They think, 'I'll get you next time.' So it's better off left alone.”

Cronin doesn't care. He knows the Hogs are going to Austin next year.

“Great,” he said.

Offline SunshineSweaterman

• Boar
Re: Article About How Cronin Got to Fayetteville
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:56:51 AM »
Great read

:wpsball: