Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Future of Razorback Football (and 2018 Preseason Thread)  (Read 43265 times)

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
Re: The Future of Razorback Football
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2018, 04:51:59 PM »
This is right in Fayetteville pd’s wheelhouse. 10 people’s cars and houses got broken into but they got this sick bastard.

Just kidding. Kids a dumbass

another homeless death in shanty town... er south fayetteville but lets worry about this shit more.  it has been FPD's MO forever. 

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline VegasHog

• Boar
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2018, 11:13:45 AM »
fyi the chad will be appearing at sec media day tomorrow afternoon. I think he'll be telling everyone how fast we gonna play.

Offline Show-Me Hog

• King of the Hogs
  • Yep
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2018, 11:14:46 AM »

Offline VegasHog

• Boar
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2018, 11:20:25 AM »
I am cautiously optimistic about the offense but fully expect to lose a few 52-45 games this year.

this is where i'm kinda at. all the talk seems to be about the offense but can anyone say our defense has been close decent the last two years? now imagine our offense stringing a few 90 second three & outs together.
i don't think the chavis hire was terrible, but this is probably the least talented defense he has ever worked with in the sec.

Online hit_that_line

• King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2018, 12:23:11 PM »
At least we’ll get some fucking sacks. That pussy play 15 yards off the ball crap was miserable to watch. Pulley is going to be really good and I’m excited about Santos and Curl at safety.

"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2018, 12:28:34 PM »
At least we’ll get some fucking sacks. That pussy play 15 yards off the ball crap was miserable to watch. Pulley is going to be really good and I’m excited about Santos and Curl at safety.

Curl got moved to safety? Kid played his balls off at CB last year.

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

A very stable genius.

Online hit_that_line

• King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2018, 12:30:19 PM »
Yeah much better fit at safety. Got burned a lot and not a good fit for Chavis’s D at corner.

"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Online Lurk

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2018, 03:52:58 PM »
Way early in the spring. We're going to be better on defense just because of Chavis.

Here's to growing up in an Empire during the decadent years!

Official motto of Woopig P&R board "Wear a cup tl;dr"

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2018, 04:50:33 PM »
everybody is talking about Pruitt and jimbo and morris and Arkansas are an afterthought. I have heard very little to none  national radio talk about us. f you think about it, these are usually the years when we are good. when we come out of nowhere. perfect opportunity for another sturnover, drop foul ball to win a  natty, best coach over wrecks his gotdam motorcycle, atwater drops an int in the endzone type situation. cannot wait to have my guts ripped out through my throat again! go hogs!

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2018, 04:55:53 PM »
everybody is talking about Pruitt and jimbo and morris and Arkansas are an afterthought. I have heard very little to none  national radio talk about us. f you think about it, these are usually the years when we are good. when we come out of nowhere. perfect opportunity for another sturnover, drop foul ball to win a  natty, best coach over wrecks his gotdam motorcycle, atwater drops an int in the endzone type situation. cannot wait to have my guts ripped out through my throat again! go hogs!

we are not nationally relevant

I’ve never experienced anyone working at CFA being a jerk or rude but yesterday I encountered a guy in the drive thru who was not only rude but a jerk. When I finally had my order and he didn’t even say my pleasure I yelled “thanks for being a jerk” and drove off.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2018, 04:56:52 PM »
we are not nationally relevant

or conference

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline acater

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2018, 05:07:05 PM »

A very stable genius.

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Boar
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2018, 05:19:31 PM »
You just nailed the Mount Rushmore of Arkansas athletics heart breaks.

Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline Tampa TechnoHOG

• Boar
  • My boink is FIERCE!
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2018, 06:16:35 PM »

If you think about it, we've heard very little to none national radio talk about us for many years lately, but our come out of nowhere years and be good have been oh so elusive.  ;)

If you think you're above failure, you'll always be beneath success.

Offline acater

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2018, 06:23:08 PM »
If you think about it, we've heard very little to none national radio talk about us for many years lately, but our come out of nowhere years and be good have been oh so elusive.  ;)

I liked it better when the preseason "Upset Alerts" and "Trap Games" lists included us, but as the favorite that needed to be careful. That went away quickly.

A very stable genius.

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2018, 06:25:17 PM »
I liked it better when the preseason "Upset Alerts" and "Trap Games" lists included us, but as the favorite that needed to be careful. That went away quickly.
We are the champion bed shitters...

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline OP

• Still Cranky After All These Years
  • Boar
  • I still tingle at the bottom of my balls
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2018, 06:40:02 PM »

College football specific podcasts with national pundits talk about the Hogs when appropriate.  They are as curious to see what CMo can do here as we are.

You're only young once, but you can be immature until you croak.

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • King of the Hogs
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2018, 06:52:34 PM »

All we need now is a 13-0 season fucked up by a chicken hawk swooping in and killing our running back when he’s at the five yard line with nobody around him as time runs out.

Offline Show-Me Hog

• King of the Hogs
  • Yep
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2018, 07:52:12 PM »
All we need now is a 13-0 season fucked up by a chicken hawk swooping in and killing our running back when he’s at the five yard line with nobody around him as time runs out.

Part of the field.

Offline razorwire

• Boar
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2018, 08:25:35 AM »
Or division
Are we better than Fayetteville High School?

Offline Cerdo

• Despacito
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2018, 01:00:27 PM »
Watching Morris at Media Days right now.  He mentioned that he had attended "several" games at RRS as a fan. 
That's interesting to me. 

Offline Cerdo

• Despacito
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2018, 01:07:36 PM »
Fuck it, I'm going to do PBP.

Dipshit MO reporter asked if Morris had picked up a sense of who our rival was yet.   Morris didn't give him what he wanted.
Houston reporter asked if it was special playing Aggie since he's an alum.  Morris sidestepped that too.
Now he's giving bland answer to the QB job status. 

Offline Show-Me Hog

• King of the Hogs
  • Yep
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2018, 01:08:04 PM »
Watching Morris at Media Days right now.  He mentioned that he had attended "several" games at RRS as a fan. 
That's interesting to me.

As a HS coach?  May have been more for the relationships than as a "fan," but it's within the allowable limits of spin.

Offline Cerdo

• Despacito
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2018, 01:10:14 PM »
I'm guessing as a HS coach.  He said games. 

Kevin Richardson talk now.  What you expect - leadership stuff.

I'm liking Morris so far.  He seems a lot more in charge than Bielema's mumbling bullshit.