Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Avoid the Rush, Hate Texas Early  (Read 6282 times)

Offline flash23

• Wild Hog
Re: Avoid the Rush, Hate Texas Early
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2018, 01:07:18 PM »
I'm too young to know the SWC, but my dad did instill a hate for Texas in me. My hate for them has waned and A&M has replaced them. I grew up in Texarkana and knew plenty of Texas fans. Up until A&M joined the SEC, I had never met a diehard aggie, or really ever saw anyone with aggie shirts, hats, stickers on cars, etc. Now that they're in the SEC, I see them everywhere. Back home, here in Central Arkansas, everywhere, acting like they've always been out of the closet and proud of it. My first experience with them was the first game in Jerryworld and I've hated them ever since.

But fuck Texas for today. :notexas:

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2018, 02:34:30 PM »
I find it helps to make a list of things to like/dislike about Texas.  I've been working on mine for the last couple of hours.

Pros                                            Cons
A few friendly people                 A lot of self-righteous assholes
Plenty of sunshine                      Feels like being burned at the stake
Austin music scene                     The rest of the fucking state
Proud sports history                  Underachieves worse than Santa Ana
                                                     Fuck them
                                                     Fuck them again, only with more anger

Their stake is ok, I guess, but that Ana bitch been on my last nerve.

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline Guardrail

• Boar
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2018, 06:38:21 PM »
The older I get, the more it seems like Santa underachieves

Offline SunshineSweaterman

• Boar
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2018, 08:58:04 PM »
I'm too young to know the SWC, but my dad did instill a hate for Texas in me. My hate for them has waned and A&M has replaced them. I grew up in Texarkana and knew plenty of Texas fans. Up until A&M joined the SEC, I had never met a diehard aggie, or really ever saw anyone with aggie shirts, hats, stickers on cars, etc. Now that they're in the SEC, I see them everywhere. Back home, here in Central Arkansas, everywhere, acting like they've always been out of the closet and proud of it. My first experience with them was the first game in Jerryworld and I've hated them ever since.

I went to the first few games against ATM in Jerryworld.  I talked to a number of their fans before that first game and it was funny because they were so confident that they were going to win.  Of course, that did not happen. 

:D

this is the least give a shit football season i can remember.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hammer Down
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2018, 12:06:05 AM »
Last football game against Texas:  31-7

Last basketball game against Texas: 77-74

Last 3 baseball games against Texas: 31-14

:notexas:

"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

"I can understand your disdain for Arkansas people when all you've had exposure to is the NW Ark people. The natives are idiots and the imports are Yankees." - Lurk, May 2016

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2018, 12:11:41 AM »
I know it's football but it's still a classic....

And there's also this:

You know that's fake, right?

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

A very stable genius.

Offline Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2018, 12:38:55 AM »
Don’t care.

That was not a good team we barely beat at home.  We seriously may not win another game this season. - BASS January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Offline razorwire

• Boar
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2018, 08:35:30 AM »
Soooooo...... We beat the team that always thinks they are the best team in Texass and now we get to play the team that may be the best team in Texass.  Go HOGS!

Offline Rick B.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2018, 08:43:58 AM »
Yes I know it's fake. I also know who created it a few days after the game in 2003. And I know little Wally had a little fit about it. It's still awesome.

Sent from my cochlear implants using Tapatalk

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2018, 10:08:30 AM »
Yes I know it's fake. I also know who created it a few days after the game in 2003. And I know little Wally had a little fit about it. It's still awesome.

Sent from my cochlear implants using Tapatalk

Don’t care.

You both forgot, "Send it up there!"

Offline allswell

• A Shoat
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2018, 04:37:58 PM »
I find it helps to make a list of things to like/dislike about Texas.  I've been working on mine for the last couple of hours.

Pros                                            Cons
A few friendly people                 A lot of self-righteous assholes
Plenty of sunshine                      Feels like being burned at the stake
Austin music scene                     The rest of the fucking state
Proud sports history                  Underachieves worse than Santa Ana
                                                     Fuck them
                                                     Fuck them again, only with more anger
[/quote/]

dont forget their fans willingness to abandon hope and leave ameritrade park, when horns are only down 3 runs in the 5th inning, conceding a loss, rather than wait out a rain delay to root for a comeback.

i am grateful for such spineless fucks

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2018, 08:27:25 PM »

I think there's a sliding scale on Texas hatred. As a general rule, everyone outside of Texas hates them on basic principles.

But a dying breed of Razorback fans are entitled to take that hatred to a higher level. Full disclosure: I am in the highest level attainable.

Those of us who were present at or watched the 1969 Big Shootout on TV are entitled to the highest level of hatred possible. This is an elite group that will someday die off completely but for now, we take pride in our hatred.

Next come those who don't remember the Shootout but remember the Hog's days in the SWC. There is no shame in being in this group. The separation between your hatred and the upper tier is minimal.

There are those who have no memory of the SWC days, but have relatives/friends who do and carry the tradition forward. You are important in never letting others outside of Texas become fans.

Finally, those who know nothing about the Razorbacks, but hate Texas on general principles. Your contribution is no less important than those of us who hope our hate will not be lost, but carried on through generations to come.

Never lose the hate.

Offline hogoffate

• Wild Hog
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2018, 08:47:12 PM »
Embrace the Hate

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Boar
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2018, 09:21:44 PM »
If you are a true Razorback, you hate Texas. Embrace the hatred.

They are nothing more than self entitled assholes who thinks their shit doesn’t stink, but their farts give them away.

They’re all a bunch of uppity mother fuckers that deserve every ass whooping they get. And I’m very happy that we gave them the last one.

Texass can suck it.

Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2018, 10:39:28 PM »
 :notexas:

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2018, 12:16:26 AM »
Who is the mullet mouth-breather on the side

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline Rob aka Hobo

• Back from the Dead
  • A Shoat
  • I've saved up two years worth of ellipses.
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2018, 07:44:10 AM »
Who is the mullet mouth-breather on the side
Dr Roy D.

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2018, 07:59:18 AM »
My wife grew up a Memphis State fan as her dad is in the HOF there. She knew nothing of the Texass hatred until she married me and I filled her in on the history. Now, she doesn't even want to drive through the the state of Texass. She learned the horns down signal. She hates everything burnt orange. Every time she eats a steak, she hopes it is Bevo so she can shit it out later. She changed the words of The Eyes of Texass to The Ass of Texass. The o lay time she uses profanity is when she screams "Fuck Texass!" She is a keeper.....

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • FAH Q
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2018, 08:05:19 AM »
pics?    :stache:

Offline Mr A Ziffell

• A Shoat
  • old
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2018, 08:14:11 AM »
My wife grew up a Memphis State fan as her dad is in the HOF there. She knew nothing of the Texass hatred until she married me and I filled her in on the history. Now, she doesn't even want to drive through the the state of Texass. She learned the horns down signal. She hates everything burnt orange. Every time she eats a steak, she hopes it is Bevo so she can shit it out later. She changed the words of The Eyes of Texass to The Ass of Texass. The o lay time she uses profanity is when she screams "Fuck Texass!" She is a keeper.....

like you have a lot of choices...burnt orange is not a good look on anyone. :notexas:

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2018, 08:17:39 AM »
pics?    :stache:
All I have are nudes and I am not posting those on here for you degenerates.  :haironfire:

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Online BrandonN004

• Wild Hog
  • Billy Mays For President?
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2018, 09:25:33 AM »
 :borat:

All I have are nudes and I am not posting those on here for you degenerates.  :haironfire:

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2018, 10:40:12 AM »

Is it ok if I do?

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Online GuinnessHog

• ( . ) ( . )
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2018, 10:42:25 AM »
like you have a lot of choices...burnt orange is not a good look on anyone. :notexas:

Why is your truck burnt orange?

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2018, 10:51:19 AM »
Is it ok if I do?
I don't think anyone wants to see nudes of you, but go ahead.  :borat: