Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Love, Sex, and Hacking  (Read 5526 times)

Offline NostraHOGus

• Wild Hog
Love, Sex, and Hacking
« on: July 18, 2018, 12:18:46 AM »
Look, I'm old.  I ripped computers apart in the '90s, to the point that my family thought I'd never assemble a working model. The family was thrilled to be wrong.

It makes little difference to me, as I have a rudimentary understanding of password security, but some of you might be interested to know that this is the first website EVER where I've had my profile hacked and AVATAR replaced.

Now, I actually thought it was sort of funny, but the first thing I did was change the password, and make sure I had not used the same password on other sites.  I also reported the hack to the appropriate authorities.

A cursory google search reveals how this might be possible on a website powered by this message board engine. It's also possible somebody with administrative privileges is a dick or a Russian troll.

FYI

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
Love, Sex, and Hacking
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 12:24:58 AM »
Oh noes. Did you update your adobes?  This site is full of malware.  You should try hogville.com. They are much more secure. 

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline NostraHOGus

• Wild Hog
Re: Love, Sex, and Hacking
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 12:38:55 AM »
Oh noes. Did you update your adobes?  This site is full of malware.  You should try hogville.com. They are much more secure.

Could have been anybody...lot of dicks out there.

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 12:48:04 AM »
For sure Russians.  They are always haxoring patriots like you and Hillary.

Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline NostraHOGus

• Wild Hog
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 01:00:22 AM »
For sure Russians.  They are always haxoring patriots like you and Hillary.

HRC's personal e-mails are the only e-mails that the Russians never got.

Simple minds think alike.

Meanwhile, you are due for a cell inspection on another forum.

Offline bigghurtt

• Calmer than you, you stupid son of a bitch
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 06:03:02 AM »
HRC's personal e-mails are the only e-mails that the Russians never got.

Simple minds think alike.

Meanwhile, you are due for a cell inspection on another forum.

Russians were posting Hillary’s emails online a year before the Benghazi nonsense revealed to the world she had an illegal server in the first place.

You are so goddamned ignorant and stupid, and yet you just keep plugging away like you have something to say.

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 06:22:50 AM »
It appears more likely the “hacker” is MUCH closer.

Offline bigghurtt

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 06:30:44 AM »
It appears more likely the “hacker” is MUCH closer.

You don’t understand – this dude was working on computers in the 90s. Can you imagine that kind of experience and knowledge? I bet if you polled the long time posters on woopig, no more than 95% of us were rebuilding computers in the 90s.

This is a special guy we’ve got here.

Offline goporkyourself

• cool side of the pillow
  • King of the Hogs
  • having a good week of practice
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 06:56:10 AM »
So this is definitely pondwater hack then?

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 08:26:14 AM »
You don’t understand – this dude was working on computers in the 90s. Can you imagine that kind of experience and knowledge? I bet if you polled the long time posters on woopig, no more than 95% of us were rebuilding computers in the 90s.

To be fair, he only got his first one back together on December 29, 2017.

Offline Animal

• Custom Title
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 08:42:25 AM »

I built my first in 2000. It may have been later. AMD Duron 900mhz. It had DDR ram I think around 512mb plus CD/Rw.

So I didn’t rebuild any from previous generations at that time. I like tinkering with old machines now.

Offline bigghurtt

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 08:45:39 AM »
I built my first in 2000. It may have been later. AMD Duron 900mhz. It had DDR ram I think around 512mb plus CD/Rw.

So I didn’t rebuild any from previous generations at that time. I like tinkering with old machines now.

Why, you’re just a baaaaaby.

Around that time, we had big-timer fiber guys in our shop, and I got insider info that AMD would drop the first gig chip about 3 months before they announced it.  My mom made some money off the tip.  Martha Stewart ain’t got shit on me.

Offline Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 08:47:22 AM »
Can someone hack this guys account and then delete it so we don’t have this sorta crap clogging up the board

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 09:15:07 AM »
Why, you’re just a baaaaaby.

Around that time, we had big-timer fiber guys in our shop, and I got insider info that AMD would drop the first gig chip about 3 months before they announced it.  My mom made some money off the tip.  Martha Stewart ain’t got shit on me.

Exciting times ahead for the whole semi industry with EUV finally happening.  Has been 'on the horizon' for at least 18 years and kept getting pushed out with multi-patterning and other tricks, but now it is finally coming and ASML has a stepper for it.  Should see some interesting leaps once it is fully in production.

https://semiengineering.com/why-euv-is-so-difficult/

Anyway, 7-5nm should be fun times. 

Offline NostraHOGus

• Wild Hog
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 01:23:49 AM »
You fuckers are like the killer that attends the vigil.

Thank you for your service.

Offline NostraHOGus

• Wild Hog
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 01:27:38 AM »

Unlike you, I am not special enough to suck Tom Cotton's very unimpressive dick.

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 05:34:18 PM »
Time to upgrade that Helio Ocean you've been rocking all these years.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2018, 06:06:18 PM »
Unlike you, I am not special enough to suck Tom Cotton's very unimpressive dick.

You seem quite familiar with his dick. Good for you, I guess

Offline Buffinator

• TheBESTWhiteMeat
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2018, 05:47:38 PM »

How did I miss this thread?  Did a troll really report his avatar being changed to "the appropriate authorities"?

Anyway, there's currently a thread on hogville with posters complaining about getting malware on their mobile devices from the site.  Ironic that you sarcastically predicted it months ago.

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.