Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Perpetual NFL Thread  (Read 341298 times)

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • An Unlikely Hero
Re: 2018 NFL Predictions and Season Thread
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2018, 03:06:39 PM »
firstrowsports.eu

Should I update my adobes before visiting that webcite?

"Your Death Therapy saved me, you genius"

Offline bigghurtt

• Calmer than you, you stupid son of a bitch
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2018, 03:10:53 PM »
Should I update my adobes before visiting that webcite?

You should wrap your adobes in apocalypse-grade prophylactics before visiting that site.

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Pig's Knuckle, Arkansas
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2018, 06:04:02 PM »
You should wrap your adobes in apocalypse-grade prophylactics before visiting that site.

They are on sale at CVS this week. I think it's buy one get one.

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2018, 11:29:10 PM »
Richie Incognito arrested for busting up a funeral home and threatening to shoot all the employees.  He was making arrangements for his fathers funeral and got pissed off because they would not honor his request they cut off his fathers head so he could take it somewhere for research.

Sent from my iPhone | PM me for my OnlyFans!

Offline bigghurtt

• Calmer than you, you stupid son of a bitch
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Prying open, my brown eye...wait...damnit.
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2018, 06:11:23 AM »
Richie Incognito arrested for busting up a funeral home and threatening to shoot all the employees.  He was making arrangements for his fathers funeral and got pissed off because they would not honor his request they cut off his fathers head so he could take it somewhere for research.

Seems pretty niggardly of the funeral home.

This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline Nolapigz

• Boar
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2018, 07:15:49 AM »
Seems pretty niggardly of the funeral home.

Offline Cerdo

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2018, 08:58:39 AM »
The NFL has issues, fixable ones... and I don't think it's in any danger of dropping to 3rd or 4th in our lifetimes but demographics probably favor NBA and Futbol as much as anything for the long, long term. 

As long as the NFL stays smart and keeps a good thing going with the real partnership with NCAA Football to build a feeder system of fans and keeps most of their games in the day time though, they'll be fine.  Salary cap genius, parity - all of that stuff favors the NFL for decades. 

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Offline Stephen Colboar

• Emperor of Woopig
  • savage
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2018, 10:02:16 AM »
I love how folks point out NFL's ratings dropping while completely ignoring the context that TV ratings have been dropping like a rock across the board. When folks point out that the NFL's ratings dropped something like an arbitrary 5%, they're not losing share when pretty much every network has ratings dropping in the double digits.

NFL is the king and it is not dying or losing considerable market share in any way right now.

"I was right, but things change."

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2018, 10:47:56 AM »
I love how folks point out NFL's ratings dropping while completely ignoring the context that TV ratings have been dropping like a rock across the board. When folks point out that the NFL's ratings dropped something like an arbitrary 5%, they're not losing share when pretty much every network has ratings dropping in the double digits.

NFL is the king and it is not dying or losing considerable market share in any way right now.

Wait, I read on Facebook that everyone is boycotting the NFL because of their stance on kneeling during the national anthem....

Offline Cerdo

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2018, 11:36:25 AM »
The people boycotting NFL games aren't the demographic that advertisers care about anyway. 

Online Animal

• Totally not an administrator
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2018, 02:15:48 PM »
The same people that didn’t really care about football are using the kneeling thing to score circle jerk points with the MAGA crowd. Same idiots also claim the NFL has banned praying after a score or whatnot. That Tebow was ran out of the league because he’s a Christian.

meanwhile the oppressed rich black athlete wants to bring about awareness for the social injustices of the world and it’s causing too much of a scene so they get further oppressed with regulations.

Surely we can find some middle ground here where everyone can get happy.

As someone said...if the PA announcer would just say “Please stand or kneel for the national anthem”...it would take some of the sting off. Problem solved.

It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Bruce Lee

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2018, 03:53:46 PM »
The appearance of Dez on Hard Knocks looked like a NFL Films ploy last night.  He kind of flew around the facility, sat with the coaches and GM, headed out.  Buh Bye.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hammer Down
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2018, 07:50:53 PM »

As someone said...if the PA announcer would just say “Please stand or kneel for the national anthem”...it would take some of the sting off. Problem solved.

Kaepernick is black/white, not black.

Your suggestion would add more fuel to the fire, not problem solved.

Kaepernick's initial kneeling I understand.  What has transpired since then is a lot of people making decisions on an action they don't understand.

"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

"I can understand your disdain for Arkansas people when all you've had exposure to is the NW Ark people. The natives are idiots and the imports are Yankees." - Lurk, May 2016

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2018, 08:17:52 PM »
The same people that didn’t really care about football are using the kneeling thing to score circle jerk points with the MAGA crowd. Same idiots also claim the NFL has banned praying after a score or whatnot. That Tebow was ran out of the league because he’s a Christian.

meanwhile the oppressed rich black athlete wants to bring about awareness for the social injustices of the world and it’s causing too much of a scene so they get further oppressed with regulations.

Surely we can find some middle ground here where everyone can get happy.

God, would you shut up. 

The answer to every question about the seeming stupidity of every government decision from Covid to the coming war is simple. The elites want you dead..

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2018, 08:30:26 PM »
Dallas pro bowl center Travis Frederick diagnosed today with Giuliani-Barre syndrome;  out indefinitely.  The twitters are all over the place.  From what I’ve read he could miss a few games or never play again.

Anyone in the doctoring arts know much about this?

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2018, 09:28:48 PM »
The Bucs just kick-sixed the Lions.

I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • K.Briles darksider #2.
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2018, 09:36:50 PM »
Kaepernick is black/white, not black.

Your suggestion would add more fuel to the fire, not problem solved.

Kaepernick's initial kneeling I understand.  What has transpired since then is a lot of people making decisions on an action they don't understand.

I thought he was quadroon

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2018, 07:35:22 PM »
Dallas looks to be in mid season form.

Offline Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2018, 07:53:33 PM »
Jeebus. What a shitshow

<--- I'm with him

Online Animal

• Totally not an administrator
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2018, 08:59:49 PM »
Looks like that pep talk worked. The Cardinals got the ball back

It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Bruce Lee

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2018, 10:08:01 PM »
Cowboys played practically no starters on offense.  Cards starters scored 3 on the dallas starting D.  Cooper Rush as QB looks like shit so we’ll see if he stinks.  The number 3 qb sucked.too so Dak better stay healthy.  Some bright stars from camp fizzledout tonight.

Offline Cerdo

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2018, 09:14:54 AM »
Oh come on Cowboy fans.
You guys are going to dominate the NFC East and win the Super Bowl.  Your team is full of AllStars and everyone else is jealous.

Don't let go of that rope that easily yet.   The rest of us enjoy watching the show. 

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2018, 09:59:16 AM »
Cowboys played practically no starters on offense.  Cards starters scored 3 on the dallas starting D.  Cooper Rush as QB looks like shit so we’ll see if he stinks.  The number 3 qb sucked.too so Dak better stay healthy.  Some bright stars from camp fizzledout tonight.

If Dak were to get hurt, I can't help but hope Romo has been working out and drinking lots of milk.  I think the Cowboys will be fine with Dez and his mouth gone, but they don't have a lot of depth.  Before I gave up last night, they had 6 turnovers.  Having one of the best running backs in the game, and Prescott (not sure where to put him after the sophomore slump season), and still one of the best lines (very worried about Frederick), I think they'll be okay, but they better stay healthy.  The special teams coach looked like he was going to explode after those two early boneheaded mistakes. 

Online DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2018, 10:15:13 AM »
I'd just like to be able to watch every Pittsburgh Steelers game.  Too bad, for whatever reason, I'm NOT ELIGIBLE for NFL Sunday Ticket for Steelers games.  Besides, it's frickin $75 a month.  That's exorbitant.  I pay $90 a season to be able to watch every Astros game.

Why can't you get Steelers' games on Sunday Ticket?

?s=20

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2018, 12:12:25 PM »
Why can't you get Steelers' games on Sunday Ticket?

Blacked out for whatever the fuck reason.  I checked my home address on their dealywhopper and it said that I'm blacked out.  Sounds like a racism thing to me.