Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Perpetual NFL Thread  (Read 340282 times)

Online mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
So we are a program run by fucking idiots for fucking idiots- razor5396 12/4/2018

Offline Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • K.Briles darksider #2.
Re: Perpetual NFL Thread
« Reply #8826 on: June 06, 2022, 10:53:46 AM »
Robert Walton bought the Broncos for $4.5 billion.  That's a lot of money.

Gonna be a great fan experience with everything at the concession stand is replaced with Great Value brands.

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.

Offline Cerdo

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #8827 on: June 06, 2022, 08:52:51 PM »
My ex wife, who knows nothing about sports, asked me if they would be moving the Broncos to NWA.
I'm so mad at myself for not responding yes and making up a story about them tearing down Wilson Park to build the Fayetteville Bronco Dome. 

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #8828 on: June 06, 2022, 09:27:20 PM »
Robert Walton bought the Broncos for $4.5 billion.  That's a lot of money.

Gonna be a great fan experience with everything at the concession stand is replaced with Great Value brands.

It's the Ol' Roy hot dogs that will be the big hit.

Online VegasHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #8829 on: June 06, 2022, 10:15:40 PM »
i could have sworn a-aron donald was going to retire.

instead he becomes the highest paid non qb in the league.

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #8830 on: June 07, 2022, 09:30:06 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/06/06/carolina-panthers-hire-nfls-first-transgender-cheerleader/

For all you panthers fans.  First they still ain’t got a QB.  Then Tepler bankrupts the company building the new stadium/practice facility project.  Now they got a bald dude lady cheerleader.

Online cchog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #8831 on: June 07, 2022, 09:55:17 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/06/06/carolina-panthers-hire-nfls-first-transgender-cheerleader/

For all you panthers fans.  First they still ain’t got a QB.  Then Tepler bankrupts the company building the new stadium/practice facility project.  Now they got a bald dude lady cheerleader.
#WINNING  :stache:

Online Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #8832 on: June 07, 2022, 09:55:23 AM »
My ex wife, who knows nothing about sports, asked me if they would be moving the Broncos to NWA.
I'm so mad at myself for not responding yes and making up a story about them tearing down Wilson Park to build the Fayetteville Bronco Dome.

And changing the name to Razorbroncs.   

“You didn’t choose me.  I chose you.”  - Sam Pittman

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #8833 on: June 07, 2022, 03:24:37 PM »
And changing the name to Razorbroncs.

New jerseys supplied by George

Offline Animal

• Totally not an administrator
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #8834 on: June 10, 2022, 02:31:10 PM »
Del Rio fined 100k for his comparison of riots stemming from George Floyd death to that of Jan 6th "attacks".

The Deadskins put out a statement saying that last night's hearing clearly shows how they were different.

It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Bruce Lee

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #8835 on: June 10, 2022, 04:42:18 PM »
Del Rio fined 100k for his comparison of riots stemming from George Floyd death to that of Jan 6th "attacks".

The Deadskins put out a statement saying that last night's hearing clearly shows how they were different.

Every time that team is mentioned I think "Commadoes" not Commanders

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #8836 on: June 10, 2022, 09:58:41 PM »

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Online Law_Hawg

• Have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #8837 on: June 12, 2022, 01:16:21 PM »
Twitter thread about how John Elway apparently turned down an offer from Pat Bowlen in the late ‘90s that would’ve given Elway 20% ownership of the team for $36 million.  Had Elway accepted and gained an equity interest in the team, he would’ve made about $900 million off the recent sale to Rob Walton.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewPetcash/status/1535985231332786176

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 01:18:02 PM by Law_Hawg »
I see that you have made three spelling mistakes.   -Thomas de Mahy, Marquis de Favras, upon reading his death warrant.

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #8838 on: June 16, 2022, 05:50:54 PM »
Man, Burks ain't looking too good at these mini camps they're having in Music City.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Animal

• Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #8839 on: June 16, 2022, 06:09:08 PM »
Man, Burks ain't looking too good at these mini camps they're having in Music City.

Out of shape because of Asthma? Or is there more to the story?

Bruce Lee

Online hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #8840 on: June 16, 2022, 07:39:46 PM »
Certain people on twitter will assure you that the white devil pussy ruined him. 

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #8841 on: June 17, 2022, 11:01:05 AM »
Out of shape because of Asthma? Or is there more to the story?
Well, it started out as Asthma...but the last headline I read was that he was not practicing or doing camp stuff at all..he and another player. I didn't want to read it. I've read too many articles about his shortcomings so far in the league. Seems like someone or something is figuratively shitting all on him. I hope it turns out to be a big nothingburger when the season starts, but you know just as well as I do that once something gets latched onto when it comes to a player's health, that shit follows them around like a bad fart at a wedding reception.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Animal

• Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #8842 on: June 17, 2022, 06:09:11 PM »
Well, it started out as Asthma...but the last headline I read was that he was not practicing or doing camp stuff at all..he and another player. I didn't want to read it. I've read too many articles about his shortcomings so far in the league. Seems like someone or something is figuratively shitting all on him. I hope it turns out to be a big nothingburger when the season starts, but you know just as well as I do that once something gets latched onto when it comes to a player's health, that shit follows them around like a bad fart at a wedding reception.

I don't imagine he's the first ever player in the league with asthma, surely the trainers will know how to get him right and manage him. Burks I'm going to guess marches to the beat of his own drum...like Matt Jones a bit. He's also got those connotations toward conservative values...killing shit with his bare hands that sort of thing. He's a mans man in a world that's quickly gone the opposite direction. These douche bag writers probably don't know how to take him.

Bruce Lee

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #8843 on: June 18, 2022, 06:15:14 PM »
I don't imagine he's the first ever player in the league with asthma, surely the trainers will know how to get him right and manage him. Burks I'm going to guess marches to the beat of his own drum...like Matt Jones a bit. He's also got those connotations toward conservative values...killing shit with his bare hands that sort of thing. He's a mans man in a world that's quickly gone the opposite direction. These douche bag writers probably don't know how to take him.
What does that have to do with the fact he’s not on the field in OTAs?  He needs to figure it out and get with the program.  Titans spent a 1 for him and traded their best W/R for him.  They have no interest in making him look bad.  A bunch of media folks loved him predraft.

Jeez are we going to have the Matt Jones conspiracy bullshit again?  It’s the NFL if you can play you play.  It’s really bad for a rookie to not be on the field.

Offline Animal

• Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #8844 on: June 18, 2022, 06:38:05 PM »
What does that have to do with the fact he’s not on the field in OTAs?  He needs to figure it out and get with the program.  Titans spent a 1 for him and traded their best W/R for him.  They have no interest in making him look bad.  A bunch of media folks loved him predraft.

Jeez are we going to have the Matt Jones conspiracy bullshit again?  It’s the NFL if you can play you play.  It’s really bad for a rookie to not be on the field.

I mainly think fans are just freaking out over nothing. Go google some articles and read fan reactions. Holy shit people calm your tits. Burks didn't get lazy as fuck over night so I'm going to assume there may be more going on. Did the Titans not know about his condition? It was implied by our staff in years past that Burks "could be in better shape, that hog killin didn't equate to football shape"...something like that. Oh and both he and Matt Jones are comparable in that they were high draft picks, once-a-generation talents, freak athletes. So go JEEZ all you want.

Bruce Lee

Online papermill

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #8845 on: June 23, 2022, 05:42:12 PM »
I am hoping he flounders enough to eventually be cut and then be redeemed in cool Green Bay.  I still won't watch much, but look at highlights sometimes.

Offline hogfan58

• When people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #8846 on: June 24, 2022, 07:27:17 AM »
I am hoping he flounders enough to eventually be cut and then be redeemed in cool Green Bay.  I still won't watch much, but look at highlights sometimes.

Green Bay in the summer isn't is great as you might think. This week it's been in the 90's with the heat index in the 100's. People up here can't handle it. That being said, in the mornings it's in the 50's.

Trust me, as you get to know me I just get weirder

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #8847 on: June 24, 2022, 12:07:31 PM »

A 1 getting cut with a guaranteed contract means he's a momentous bust and will have a challenge hooking up elsewhere.  you should be hoping he gets healthy and on the field learning this offense and getting the trust of his QB.  Most college WRs have issues with the complexities of the NFL game and its many route trees; rookie practice time is crucial.I want Treylon to be the beast we hoped he'd be.

Offline Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • K.Briles darksider #2.
« Reply #8848 on: July 02, 2022, 04:21:24 PM »
US Open Tennis’s twitter account is going scorched earth on some poor Seachickens fan

https://twitter.com/usopen/status/1543302483241566214?s=21&t=PsJiNXyyS_TLPPa9Ft1sgQ

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.

Offline Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • K.Briles darksider #2.
« Reply #8849 on: July 06, 2022, 02:35:52 PM »
Browns trade Mayfield to the Panthers for a conditional 2024 5th round pick.