Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Great Razorback Basketball Discussion Thread  (Read 346390 times)

Offline merc

• Tush Hog
  • woopig.net 3.0
Re: Eric Musselman hiring thread
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2019, 06:33:44 PM »
It's as close to a homerun hire as we were ever going to get, probably.

Eat Arby’s.

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2019, 06:35:43 PM »
Welcome back.
I am sure we‘ ll have a darksider thread within two weeks cos of something he says.

Offline big_pig

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2019, 06:37:05 PM »
There will be more fans at the presser tomorrow than were at the Spring Game yesterday.

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline Too Big Pig

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2019, 06:38:28 PM »
Hope there’s a big crowd at the presser tomorrow. Y’all show up!

Jobs. Most of us have them.

"If life gives you lemons, fuck life."  - Sir John Michael of Oklahoma

Offline Stephen Colboar

• Emperor of Woopig
  • savage
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2019, 06:43:03 PM »
Eat Arby’s.

Not sure what you're getting at, but this has been my #1 choice the entire time.
I'm elated with this hire.

"I was right, but things change."

Offline VegasHog

• King of the Hogs

Offline OP

• Still Cranky After All These Years
  • Tush Hog
  • I still tingle at the bottom of my balls
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2019, 06:50:53 PM »
Y'all be missing the essential point.

https://www.musselmans.com/products/apple-sauce/

You're only young once, but you can be immature until you croak.

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2019, 07:12:34 PM »
I’m fired the fuck up.  This was my 2b choice.  That said, Beard was first choice and that just wasn’t going to happen when he hit the final four and never when they got to the finals.  Maybe it was never going to happen in any case

The Witchita state coach was 2a but likely Muss is just as good

I’m very happy

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline HRC

• Boar
  • WPS
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2019, 07:25:12 PM »
Jen is not in Mrs. Musselman’s league.

She is gorgeous but you are out of your fucking mind if you think Jen isn’t in the same league. JFC.

A lost chicken?  A chicken?  In the woods? - ElvisHog - 2/4/2004
---------------

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2019, 07:26:31 PM »
Jen isn’t even close to the same league.  No joke. 

Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline HRC

• Boar
  • WPS
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2019, 07:32:50 PM »
Jen isn’t even close to the same league.  No joke.

Bullshit but opinions can differ. I’m sure you’d turn Jen down but I forget some of you are amazing dudes who get all the 10s.

---------------

Offline Cerdo

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2019, 07:43:18 PM »
Jen is one of those women that cake on makeup to look hot. 
This gal is better looking in every way.  Both women are perfectly sexy in their own way.

I'm stoked as hell about what I'm reading on here about his hire and his past winning percentages. 
I think Beard was our first choice but between the wait and what his price is probably now going to and the prospects that are now probably getting ready to come to him - I think we decided to be pragmatic and hire Muss who STILL looks like a really great candidate.  I have zero issues with the way the AD has handled the season with Anderson, the firing and the hiring of Musselman.    I'm hoping we finally have a real Athletic Director for the modern age.  Most of you panicked way too much, like little teenage hyperventilating girls. 

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Offline Mike Slive

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2019, 07:43:31 PM »

Probably the best post in a long time.

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2019, 07:52:31 PM »
Bullshit but opinions can differ. I’m sure you’d turn Jen down but I forget some of you are amazing dudes who get all the 10s.

Again, you go all emotional bitch at the drop of a hat. 

I didn’t say I would turn down Jen, just that the new wife is in a different league. 

Offline Stephen Colboar

• Emperor of Woopig
  • savage
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2019, 07:56:03 PM »

Just because Jen isn't in the same league as Musselman's wife, doesn't mean folks are turning her down here.

"I was right, but things change."

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2019, 08:01:30 PM »
https://www.arkansasfight.com/2019/4/7/18299368/what-eric-musselman-is-bringing-to-fayetteville

Awesome.  Those Arkansas Fight articles are always very strong.  Too strong to be free, but I'll take it.

“You didn’t choose me.  I chose you.”  - Sam Pittman

Offline merc

• Tush Hog
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2019, 08:11:34 PM »
Not sure what you're getting at, but this has been my #1 choice the entire time.
I'm elated with this hire.

We agree, I am elated by the hire and the demonstration HY put on in closing this out. It shows we have an actual competent AD working for the Razorbacks.

My comment was in reference to the Twitter account your posts sometimes resembles.

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys

Offline HRC

• Boar
  • WPS
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2019, 08:11:39 PM »
Again, you go all emotional bitch at the drop of a hat. 

I didn’t say I would turn down Jen, just that the new wife is in a different league.

No, I’m not emotional about it. I really don’t care but think it’s funny and ridiculous. You just say outrageous bullshit that doesn’t pass the bullshit meter. I don’t give a shit at all but to say they aren’t in the same league is just dumb.

---------------

Offline HRC

• Boar
  • WPS
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2019, 08:12:57 PM »
Just because Jen isn't in the same league as Musselman's wife, doesn't mean folks are turning her down here.

Oh, god damn, people are acting like they’d kick Jen out of the bed. What a bunch of wankers.

---------------

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2019, 08:13:05 PM »
Nevada fans are bummed.   That bodes well for us.  They are also concerned he will recruit this kid to Fayeteville.  Would be a huge start for sure.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kyree-Walker-46036041/

Wow, he had a 5 Star coming in? Geez. All the kids schools are west coast except for Memphis. So maybe there is a shot.

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

"Grant couldn't practice, we put a green shirt on him, he kept trying to put the red on but 'no no no, we're not gunna touch you' Then he goes out and has that game. He's out there holding his elbow and goes and picks off a pass to win. He is Arkansas." - Pittman

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2019, 08:15:22 PM »
https://www.arkansasfight.com/2019/4/7/18299368/what-eric-musselman-is-bringing-to-fayetteville

They do a fabulous job of breaking things down. Really solid point on recruiting and to think those ARKANSAS kids that transfered in under Mike were not recruited by him out of HS yet extended his run here.

Sent from my iPad | PM me for my OnlyFans!

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2019, 08:23:57 PM »
Oh, god damn, people are acting like they’d kick Jen out of the bed. What a bunch of wankers.
What's funny about the whole hot wife thing is that every last one of you wankers (not addressing you, specifically HRC) fell head over heels in love with Jen when Bret first signed on. Y'all were ALL googoo eyed, as was I. Then Bielema turns out to be a crappy coach and Jen throws the A and #Karma and somehow that makes her less attractive.

Give Danyelle time and let Muss lose a few games and y'all will turn on her as fast as y'all turned on Jenny baby.

They're both hot as hell.

Offline HogNrock

• Tush Hog
  • McHeisman pose
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2019, 08:27:03 PM »
This was my realistic best hire we could make.  Marshall a close 2nd.  Not to mention the Nevada days, but I remember him from his days with the Grizzlies.  I've seen several tweets from the Memphis area sportwriters saying it's a great hire.  I'm fully onboard. 

Offline HRC

• Boar
  • WPS
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2019, 08:28:00 PM »
What's funny about the whole hot wife thing is that every last one of you wankers (not addressing you, specifically HRC) fell head over heels in love with Jen when Bret first signed on. Y'all were ALL googoo eyed, as was I. Then Bielema turns out to be a crappy coach and Jen throws the A and #Karma and somehow that makes her less attractive.

Give Danyelle time and let Muss lose a few games and y'all will turn on her as fast as y'all turned on Jenny baby.

They're both hot as hell.

That’s the fucking truth. There are a bunch of loud mouths on here who don’t pay a fucking dime to the program but if we start 0-2 they will turn into fucking wolves ready to kill everyone.

---------------

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2019, 08:30:45 PM »
No, I’m not emotional about it. I really don’t care but think it’s funny and ridiculous. You just say outrageous bullshit that doesn’t pass the bullshit meter. I don’t give a shit at all but to say they aren’t in the same league is just dumb.

Again, Jen isn’t in the same league, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t hot.  Especially for a coach’s wife. 

Yeah, you are emotional.  Seriously, you are all emotion, all of the time.