Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Deliverance McBanjoface  (Read 145293 times)

Offline DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • Emperor of Woopig
Re: Chad
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2019, 05:32:01 PM »
A lot of bullshit quotes from Morris last night, but here's the bullshittiest.

"It’s completely unacceptable. You get what you deserve in life and we didn’t deserve to win this football game."

I know it's bullshit because he got several million dollars for his coaching efforts last year and this year, and he sure as fuck didn't deserve that.
Already lost a commit.  Greedy Vance - DB out of Louisiana.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 06:08:55 PM by DirkPiggler »
?s=20

Offline Hogbit

• Tush Hog
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2019, 05:39:19 PM »
You think it's bad on TV?  I'll be there in the stands.  My family are all Bama fans (I'm the lone Hog fan) and for the first time in forever we can all get together to go to the game...  This is going to suck ass.
I would skip out on that and not give a fuck who it hairlips.

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2019, 06:31:12 PM »
He says he knew we were fucked during warmups. We were too loose. That's coaching and culture and all starts at the top, with him. I have said it from the beginning, he is not a leader, he's an assistant.
Yep, he's an assistant to a leader, not an assistant leader, no matter what he tries to tell anybody. And he spends too much time at his beet farm.

Offline BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2019, 07:36:53 PM »
Maybe we should get us one of them midgets, or at least some reform.

you dumbass, we're the incumbent, we can't run a on a reform platform!

fuck your feelings

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2019, 08:30:10 PM »
you dumbass, we're the incumbent, we can't run a on a reform platform!

Only chiming in to add: "You soft-headed sonofabitch!"

I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2019, 09:26:55 PM »
One can only hope JSJ is on the phone with grandpa telling him what a fucking numbnutts clown show is going on here, like the Chan Gailey era.  JSJ is there as a family legacy not for Chad.

Offline arkansawyer

• Wild Hog
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2019, 06:54:41 AM »
Really going downhill now.

I intentionally stay far away from coaches, recruiting, etc on social media but more than one coach’s spouse has hit my feed barking at fans. The last one was a wife griping at an SMU fan.

In case there was any doubt, it appears they know their shelf life is running out.

Offline mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2019, 07:35:36 AM »

I intentionally stay far away from coaches, recruiting, etc on social media but more than one coach’s spouse has hit my feed barking at fans. The last one was a wife griping at an SMU fan.

In case there was any doubt, it appears they know their shelf life is running out.

Any interaction with Arkansas fans?

So we are a program run by fucking idiots for fucking idiots- razor5396 12/4/2018

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2019, 08:09:38 AM »

You're probably talking about the Dallas reporter who has SMU as part of her beat.  From reading the responses, the reporter lied and said Morris and crew left town without saying goodbye to the players.  The coach's wife, one of Morris' current assistants, talks about a locker room talk and lots of tears as he said goodbye.  Pretty typical "kick a horse when it's on the ground," stuff.  The fact that SMU just beat a D-1 school, something Morris hasn't done, seemed to open the floodgate.

I would imagine they are having a tough time, but hopefully they all managed the money from their big raises to jump up into the league with big boys. 

As I've already been hateful when it wasn't deserved towards a fellow poster, I will bow out of posting on Coach Morris.  I think he's in over his head, but I see no need to pour gas on a pile of charred remains. 

Offline PHARMHOG

• Tush Hog
  • Master of Frugality
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2019, 09:15:40 AM »
He's not charred remains yet if he still has an occupied office on 11/30 as being predicted.

Pleeeeasse don't report me to the moderator.

Online hit_that_line

• Woopig Joe Biden
  • King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2019, 09:18:19 AM »
If he gets another year we will never recover from it. We’re talking an entire generation of losing. We’ll be fucking Rice.

Offline Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2019, 09:21:16 AM »
He's not charred remains yet if he still has an occupied office on 11/30 as being predicted.
as much as the fans want him gone I don’t see the university cutting him. They thing higtown and booze in the stadium get them another year pass with chad. Fuck Chad he doesn’t even really live in fville he should just pack up and go back to Texas withthe rest of his fam

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Offline Snowman Slayer

• Irreplaceably Irrelevant
  • Tush Hog
  • The Man, The Myth, The Legend
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2019, 09:37:26 AM »
We are on the same level as the MissST I grew up with.  This program is in shambles.  It's going to be a long time till we are even watchable. 

Offline BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2019, 10:19:16 AM »
If he gets another year we will never recover from it. We’re talking an entire generation of losing. We’ll be fucking Rice.

Rice would beat the ever loving shit out of us right now.  I'm jealous of Rice.  Dammit Bobby!

fuck your feelings

Offline big_pig

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2019, 10:39:03 AM »
We are on the same level as the MissST I grew up with.  This program is in shambles.  It's going to be a long time till we are even watchable. 

Mississippi State was, for years, the doormat of the west. But Mullen made them instantly respectable, slowly built the program from the bottom and eventually brought them to be number one in the country in the middle of the season.

That's why I don't go along with the people saying we'll "never" recover from the decade of destruction we've had to endure. We absolutely can and will if we do what we haven't done since firing Bobby: Make a good head coaching hire.

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline geohul

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2019, 10:55:57 AM »
Yuracheck has until 5:00 today to do the right thing or I already hate him more than Long.  With Long we knew what he was but at least we won before his ego brought it down.

Yuracheck was supposed to be the guy who didn't put up with losing and would fire losers like Chad for cause.  If 4 -12 ain't bad enough in his eyes then he's worse than Long.

Offline mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2019, 11:49:28 AM »
You're probably talking about the Dallas reporter who has SMU as part of her beat.  From reading the responses, the reporter lied and said Morris and crew left town without saying goodbye to the players.  The coach's wife, one of Morris' current assistants, talks about a locker room talk and lots of tears as he said goodbye.  Pretty typical "kick a horse when it's on the ground," stuff.  The fact that SMU just beat a D-1 school, something Morris hasn't done, seemed to open the floodgate.

I would imagine they are having a tough time, but hopefully they all managed the money from their big raises to jump up into the league with big boys. 

As I've already been hateful when it wasn't deserved towards a fellow poster, I will bow out of posting on Coach Morris.  I think he's in over his head, but I see no need to pour gas on a pile of charred remains.

You big meanie.

If you’re referring to me, I got no problems with you. We cool, brother!

So we are a program run by fucking idiots for fucking idiots- razor5396 12/4/2018

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2019, 01:20:50 PM »
Mississippi State was, for years, the doormat of the west. But Mullen made them instantly respectable, slowly built the program from the bottom and eventually brought them to be number one in the country in the middle of the season.

That's why I don't go along with the people saying we'll "never" recover from the decade of destruction we've had to endure. We absolutely can and will if we do what we haven't done since firing Bobby: Make a good head coaching hire.
A thousand times this. If we keep hiring dumbasses for coaches, then, no...we won't ever recover. In order for that to happen, however, the people that have more influence and money than they do sense need to get the fuck outta the kitchen.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline big_pig

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2019, 01:40:29 PM »
I don't have to wonder what it would have been like had we hired Jimmy Johnson or Tommy Tubberville instead of Ken Hatfield or Houston Nutt.

We hired Bobby Petrino instead of Jim Grobe and look what happened.

That's our ceiling. Unfortunately, our floor is as down as it can go, but our ceiling is pretty sky-high.

Offline mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2019, 01:48:39 PM »
I don't have to wonder what it would have been like had we hired Jimmy Johnson or Tommy Tubberville instead of Ken Hatfield or Houston Nutt.

We hired Bobby Petrino instead of Jim Grobe and look what happened.

That's our ceiling. Unfortunately, our floor is as down as it can go, but our ceiling is pretty sky-high.

3rd place in the SEC WEST!

Online hit_that_line

• Woopig Joe Biden
  • King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2019, 01:52:44 PM »
Are we still 9th in potenshul or below that?

Offline big_pig

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2019, 01:56:32 PM »

Third place in a year where the top two teams play each other for the national championship.

That's fine.

Offline Ty Webb

• Oaklawn picks = @therailbird333
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2019, 03:18:32 PM »
This is the epitome of bitching to be bitching. 99.9% of fans would gladly take being ranked #3 in the country going into the final week of the regular season any and every year and take our chances on the final outcome. If it means being 3rd in the West, so be it.

If you’re making a list Eric Musselman should be near the top or at the top of it. - Me
January 19, 2019, 10:48:34 PM

Offline Equationhog

• Piglet
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2019, 03:22:04 PM »
I want my Bobby back !

Offline geohul

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2019, 03:45:16 PM »
I want my Bobby back !
4 posts all related to begging or blowing Petrino?  Yup.  You're already a tedious fuck.