Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Deliverance McBanjoface  (Read 159698 times)

Offline bleedinred

• King of the Hogs
Re: Deliverance McBanjoface
« Reply #2375 on: October 31, 2021, 09:39:21 PM »
The fail just keeps on hammering down the left lane…

https://twitter.com/NWAHutch/status/1454493906004062217?t=oGNWuT1BoJdFUDRSpNeGGg&s=19

It’s important to note that Prosper is 6-3 / 3-2 in Division play.

Allen losing to Atascocita isn’t something to be embarrassed about. Losing to Prosper should make you question the choices that have been made.

Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.
Still on the Sam Tram.

Offline PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2376 on: November 01, 2021, 01:57:32 PM »

The fail just keeps on hammering down the left lane…

Lots of tree rot there

Offline PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2377 on: December 05, 2021, 10:58:42 AM »
Putting the Hammer Down with 3 losses

Offline Feral

• Tush Hog
  • Ketchup is my steak sauce
« Reply #2378 on: December 05, 2021, 11:24:41 AM »
I’m an Arkansas lifer and know jack shit about TX HS football, but isn’t (or wasn’t) Allen like the Bama of Texas 6A?

Are they gonna be glass half full with the 11 wins, or is a 3 loss season going to be looked at as a disappointment?

Offline The Whyte Boar

• Boar
« Reply #2379 on: December 05, 2021, 11:26:08 AM »
I’m an Arkansas lifer and know jack shit about TX HS football, but isn’t (or wasn’t) Allen like the Bama of Texas 6A?

Are they gonna be glass half full with the 11 wins, or is a 3 loss season going to be looked at as a disappointment?

Oh, they are pissed to be sure.

Offline hogfan58

• When people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #2380 on: December 05, 2021, 11:31:56 AM »

They are one of them. Katy, Southlake, Austin Westlake, North Shore are the others. When Texas split all the Classes into 2 Divisions, you have 2 Bamas in each.

Trust me, as you get to know me I just get weirder

Offline PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2381 on: December 05, 2021, 02:17:08 PM »
Oh, they are pissed to be sure.
No doubt.
Wait till they taste a second year with him.

Online papermill

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2382 on: December 06, 2021, 12:00:39 AM »
He should have stayed at SMU and not bothered anybody else and he could have walked down the street (OK probably drove it is a little farther than that) to watch his kid play.

He would be gone from there by now of course.

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2383 on: December 06, 2021, 08:41:55 AM »
No doubt.
Wait till they taste a second year with him.
It’s too bad there’s not a portal for high school players.  It would be great seeing his players fleeing Allen. 

If he has a second season like this season he won’t make it to the playoffs.  His carcass will be hoisted upon a stick in front of their fancy stadium before Thanksgiving.

Online SpiderHam

• Boar
  • Jump Back, Kiss Myself!
« Reply #2384 on: December 07, 2021, 11:03:25 PM »
December 7th, 2017...  A day that will live in infamy...

https://youtu.be/Hswd7EVCIM4

« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 11:04:34 PM by SpiderHam »

Offline PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2385 on: December 07, 2021, 11:38:39 PM »

🔨

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #2386 on: December 08, 2021, 02:06:25 AM »

This kind of shit is why I'm glad we didn't end up with Dorkwitz. He's another one of these nerdy ass offensive "gurus" that seem more style than substance.

An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline Feral

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2387 on: December 08, 2021, 05:46:35 AM »

This kind of shit is why I'm glad we didn't end up with Dorkwitz. He's another one of these nerdy ass offensive "gurus" that seem more style than substance.
Mizzou ran the ball 50 times against us, seemingly 90% of which were off tackle and to the left.

For a guy who’s supposed to be an offensive coach, Drinkwitz’s scheme looks like he just plays a lot of NCAA 14.

Offline Feral

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2388 on: December 08, 2021, 05:54:26 AM »

I’ve watched this once or twice over the course of this past season, just to remind myself of how bad it was, how much better it is now, and that the bad man can’t hurt us anymore.

The Morris era for us was basically the part of VH1 Behind The Music where the star spirals out of control with drug addiction, loses it all, and hits rock bottom. The Pittman era is (hopefully) where he gets clean, starts doing yoga and transcendental meditation, finds the right girl to keep him on the straight and narrow, and starts touring with the band again.

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #2389 on: December 08, 2021, 07:03:12 AM »
Mizzou ran the ball 50 times against us, seemingly 90% of which were off tackle and to the left.

For a guy who’s supposed to be an offensive coach, Drinkwitz’s scheme looks like he just plays a lot of NCAA 14.

He's Gus Extra Lite.

An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Inches per pound, hung like a horse
« Reply #2390 on: December 08, 2021, 07:20:40 AM »

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.

I think we all know which poster you're talking about.

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #2391 on: December 08, 2021, 07:33:59 AM »
Out of all the bullshit that fell out of his mouth, the one thing he said that was true was when he started in on how much work they had to do ahead of them. That fuck couldn't have had ANY clue as to how deep the hole was going to be that he would end up digging for the football program. Jug headed bastard.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #2392 on: December 10, 2021, 11:22:39 AM »
Man, it's really freakin sad that this thread keeps getting posted in.  This loser has been gone 2 years.  I realize that I am also perpetuating it but man, let's let this be the last post in this thread and move on.

Offline 1st_down_streak

• A redder shade of neck on a whiter shade of trash
  • King of the Hogs
  • Stand back, Burrito!
« Reply #2393 on: December 10, 2021, 11:47:11 AM »
Club Dub shall remain open as a lesson to all

No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Offline FNG

• Boar
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #2394 on: December 10, 2021, 12:31:51 PM »

I am definitely no Drinkowitz fan but they did rush for 251 yds against us. We never really did have an answer for Badie.

Online VegasHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #2395 on: December 10, 2021, 12:50:49 PM »
Man, it's really freakin sad that this thread keeps getting posted in.  This loser has been gone 2 years.  I realize that I am also perpetuating it but man, let's let this be the last post in this thread and move on.
i agree.  that loser doesn't deserve the attention he gets in this thread.  let it die, like his career.

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #2396 on: December 10, 2021, 01:17:40 PM »
PorksaladAnnie is the one who keeps bringing this thread back to the top. Send it to crapola.

That used to be the thing to do at Monkey Island at the Memphis Zoo, watch the monkeys beat off.

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• Surgeon General of Woopig
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2397 on: December 10, 2021, 01:35:25 PM »

Allen is the biggest high school in Texas in a diverse middle class community.  They built the largest and nicest high school stadium in America.  They have the largest band I've ever seen at any level.

They have massive advantages.

I was told some of the players aren't keen on Chad and younger, talented players are tired of waiting due to the number of kids on the team and a lot have transferred to nearby Lovejoy, a smaller school that now is winning at a high level.

Sorry for those that want this thread to die, my anger at this man won't abate for a long time yet.  He walked into what would be a dream job for nearly anyone, certainly including me, and wouldn't even bother to move to town.  He treated it like a commuter job, and did it with unprecedented arrogance.  I hope he gets fired and ends up coaching junior high in rural east Texas somewhere.

Offline Peanut Adams

• fuck Chad Morris and the horse he rode in on and turn that damn jukebox on!!
  • Tush Hog
  • pincher of harmonics
« Reply #2398 on: December 10, 2021, 01:37:49 PM »

No way. This is like when you check on an ex's Facebook page and see that she's fat, aged poorly, and has kids by multiple daddies. There's a certain pleasure in looking at that carnage and saying, damn I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

Beliema, yeah he's done and over with. But there's still comic value in banjoFace's demise. U of A paid a lot money for these laughs, we can't let them go to waste.

Offline CardHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2399 on: December 10, 2021, 01:43:23 PM »
I am definitely no Drinkowitz fan but they did rush for 251 yds against us. We never really did have an answer for Badie.

I think it was partially by design.  They were down most of the game and needed to be passing the ball.  I don't remember Badie getting any chunk plays.

It was almost like Drunkwitz was willing to forfeit the game just so Badie could break the record.