Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Deliverance McBanjoface  (Read 144770 times)

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
Re: Chad
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2019, 12:15:36 AM »
Even if he makes “changes”, who the hell worth a damn is going join a sinking ship?

I wonder if Bobby is lurking in the back of the room at the LR TD Club Monday

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2019, 12:34:21 AM »
This is not what I want, but this is my prediction. Fry and Craddock will be cut loose at season’s end. Chavis as well. Morris will get one year to rescue his job. The rest of this year will be typically the same. We might win 2 more games. Maybe even win one we shouldn’t.

I have never seen a worse offensive line. They rushed 3 all night. Starkel is our best QB, but he was pressed every play, and hit in most. Not being able to power their line on two 4th and 1’s was the ballgame plain and simple. Our D-Line was supposed to be a strength. They are the worse part of our defense.

I didn’t see the first post of this thread before it was edited. The gist I’m getting was it was an attack on merc. The guy has just tried to be positive. He’s manned up tonight more than I’ve seen most here, but I predict he’ll try and find positive.

Worst Hog game I’ve physically attended. Sickening. I’ll try and find positive as usual, and I still can see the youth angle as a legitimate excuse, somewhat, but to be man handled all night at the LOS on offense and defense by this team is inexcusable. If they didn’t fire him tonight, it’s a message. He’s getting three years, probably.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 12:37:20 AM by authorhawgerelli »

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2019, 12:37:17 AM »
He says he knew we were fucked during warmups. We were too loose. That's coaching and culture and all starts at the top, with him. I have said it from the beginning, he is not a leader, he's an assistant.

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

"Grant couldn't practice, we put a green shirt on him, he kept trying to put the red on but 'no no no, we're not gunna touch you' Then he goes out and has that game. He's out there holding his elbow and goes and picks off a pass to win. He is Arkansas." - Pittman

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2019, 12:38:48 AM »
He says he knew we were fucked during warmups. We were too loose. That's coaching and culture and all starts at the top, with him. I have said it from the beginning, he is not a leader, he's an assistant.

Yes. When you see something you don’t like in warmups, you dang sure don’t stick it in your back pocket for later. Pathetic.

Offline Hogustus

• Tush Hog
  • ex-commissary clerk
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2019, 01:09:28 AM »
This is not what I want, but this is my prediction. Fry and Craddock will be cut loose at season’s end. Chavis as well. Morris will get one year to rescue his job. The rest of this year will be typically the same. We might win 2 more games. Maybe even win one we shouldn’t.

I have never seen a worse offensive line. They rushed 3 all night. Starkel is our best QB, but he was pressed every play, and hit in most. Not being able to power their line on two 4th and 1’s was the ballgame plain and simple. Our D-Line was supposed to be a strength. They are the worse part of our defense.

I didn’t see the first post of this thread before it was edited. The gist I’m getting was it was an attack on merc. The guy has just tried to be positive. He’s manned up tonight more than I’ve seen most here, but I predict he’ll try and find positive.

Worst Hog game I’ve physically attended. Sickening. I’ll try and find positive as usual, and I still can see the youth angle as a legitimate excuse, somewhat, but to be man handled all night at the LOS on offense and defense by this team is inexcusable. If they didn’t fire him tonight, it’s a message. He’s getting three years, probably.
There is no way he gets a third year after losing to one of the worst teams in college football.  He made his choice to bring his JV team to the varsity party.  He has to be held accountable for his poor decisions.

Offline Sipowicz

• Wild Hog
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2019, 02:09:48 AM »
ignoring reality is not positivity

how bad is Colorado State is what I would like to know

Offline Stephen Colboar

• Emperor of Woopig
  • savage
Re: Merc
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2019, 03:19:01 AM »
Woopig and all, but a whole thread calling merc out seems harsh.

Missed the original post, but agree with this.
Would love to log on and give merc shit, but that's only making me feel better about myself while we're all watching this trash can football program. Im usually a supporter of coaches to a fault.  My back and forth with merc is just that. Im never going to gloat over losses.
This sucks.

"I was right, but things change."

Offline TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2019, 07:46:54 AM »
Chad isn’t over his head.  He’s in the wrong profession.  He should sell timeshares or something.

Perfect practice makes perfect.  Bad practice makes bad.  Pure stupidity and it dumps on the players. He’s got to know he has to fix it but he isn’t.

Offline Show-Me Hog

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yep
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2019, 08:00:40 AM »
Chad isn’t over his head.  He’s in the wrong profession.  He should sell timeshares or something.

Perfect practice makes perfect.  Bad practice makes bad.  Pure stupidity and it dumps on the players. He’s got to know he has to fix it but he isn’t.

He doesn't know how.

Like Petrino with his assistants, once the lead dog isn't there, the rest of them can't do any more than walking around sniffing butts.

He's an assistant. He has no fucking clue of how to evaluate or fix problems, as a head coach.

Offline Icom 2200

• Piglet
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2019, 08:36:58 AM »
He's an assistant. He has no fucking clue of how to evaluate or fix problems, as a head coach.
At best. And that's being generous.

Offline Cerdo

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2019, 08:47:39 AM »
He's a high school head coach and he's stated it plainly many times.   He's in college ball for the money and I can't blame a guy for taking money that suckers willingly hand over.

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Offline BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2019, 09:13:49 AM »

any coach losing to arkansas this year should be fired for ineptitude.  including bobo at colorado state.  i'll give the portland stay guy a pass, he was playing up a level with only 63 scholarship players, and the climate adjustment for outdoor athletics from portland to arkansas in august takes much more of a toll on a team than most people realize.

fuck your feelings

Offline Snorts

• Boar
  • 7 Screaming Diz Busters
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2019, 09:13:58 AM »
The first post was an attack on merc.  I get it, being positive and all.  It is not a crime.  Emotions do run hot, though, especially after that disgraceful production last night.

This is the lowest point in Razorback football in the two-platoon era, which is usually figured to start in 1964, when free substitution became permanent once and for all.  At least after the Citidel debacle someone got fired and we could see JFB actually working to get our heads out of our rears.  And, of course, we had Crowe because JFB ran Hatfield off, after taking him instead of some guy that was at OSU the Lesser.  The poor Coaching decisions go way back. 

We are as bad as you can get, my friends.  Talking about improvement based upon the pudwinkles we have played this year?  SJSU's linemen, both sides of the ball, never got a power 5 offer, yet pushed us around, beating our RBs and QB half to death last night.  Don't worry about Starkel sucking, he isn't long for the FB world. 

Give Chaggie another year and we will be as dead as a program can be. 

Just ask the Axis

Online hogfan58

• When people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2019, 09:37:07 AM »
I can’t even fathom what Bama is going to do to us. Sadly, the SECN has to show the whole game, they can’t switch to another game to spare the viewers the slaughter.

DJ Choad is a fucking fraud, a con man. I hate everything about him and this dumpster fire of a program.

Trust me, as you get to know me I just get weirder

Offline PorkRyan

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Stirke First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2019, 09:45:52 AM »

What good assistant would want any part of this?  You know you’d be walking into a situation where you’ll be let go after one year. That means we’d have to offer guaranteed multi year contracts. Didn’t Chief just do a two year rollover?  We are going to be paying off assistants and Morris.  We just need to clean house this year.   

I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. Fucking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit men fanta

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2019, 10:04:25 AM »
What good assistant would want any part of this?  You know you’d be walking into a situation where you’ll be let go after one year. That means we’d have to offer guaranteed multi year contracts. Didn’t Chief just do a two year rollover?  We are going to be paying off assistants and Morris.  We just need to clean house this year.

Who can argue with that? I’m just making my prediction.

The most obvious thing is the people who have the control probably don’t need that control.

Offline mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2019, 10:05:00 AM »
This is not what I want, but this is my prediction. Fry and Craddock will be cut loose at season’s end. Chavis as well. Morris will get one year to rescue his job.

What do you want? I’d really like to know.

So we are a program run by fucking idiots for fucking idiots- razor5396 12/4/2018

Offline MagnoliaHog

• Piglet
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2019, 10:06:05 AM »
What is Chad’s buyout? I’ve seen the quote from HY regarding termination “for cause” but that’s likely a pipe dream.   How much is it going to cost us to disengage from this cluster?

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"-Aristotle

Offline mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2019, 10:08:11 AM »
What is Chad’s buyout? I’ve seen the quote from HY regarding termination “for cause” but that’s likely a pipe dream.   How much is it going to cost us to disengage from this cluster?

Sell Chad on saving his kid the embarrassment of watching his Dad get fired. Maybe he’ll take less to leave now.

So we are a program run by fucking idiots for fucking idiots- razor5396 12/4/2018

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2019, 10:19:54 AM »
What do you want? I’d really like to know.

A winning program. Pretty much the opposite of what we have now.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2019, 10:20:46 AM »

12-14 million.

Offline mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2019, 10:23:26 AM »
A winning program. Pretty much the opposite of what we have now.

Obviously.

But what should be done in order to get there?

Offline VegasHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2019, 10:24:22 AM »
there are no good choices.
if morris is canned before 12-31 his buyout is larger than beilema's. stew on that for a second.
this was a terrible, terrible loss. every bit as bad as the citadel. no sane person can think this coach and staff is somehow going to all of a sudden get it. he's lost a majority of the fans and the negative recruiting has to be off the hook this morning. don't even want to think of the portal.

Offline Cousin Eddie

• Nothing But the Best
  • Tush Hog
  • Somethin' 'real nice', Clark.
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2019, 10:24:50 AM »
Someone go shove six dead hookers in his trunk. Because six is one more than five. Fuck you, Craig James.

Offline Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2019, 10:25:02 AM »
Bill Vickery “I’m starting a go fund me page for John L Morris to buy him a Harley and season tickets to women’s volleyball”

<--- I'm with him