Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Deliverance McBanjoface  (Read 145307 times)

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
Re: Chad
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2019, 10:25:57 AM »
Obviously.

But what should be done in order to get there?

I wish I had the answer. What I’ve posted is what I think will happen, and it’s not acceptable. But, what can JQ Averageguy do?

Online mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2019, 10:32:25 AM »
I wish I had the answer. What I’ve posted is what I think will happen, and it’s not acceptable. But, what can JQ Averageguy do?

Nothing, except bitch and pontificate on woopig.

Where do we go from here?

So we are a program run by fucking idiots for fucking idiots- razor5396 12/4/2018

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »
Nothing, except bitch and pontificate on woopig.

Where do we go from here?

Pontificate?  Block me any time you like. I believe I want close to the same thing you probably want. Constantly calling for the firing of the current coach just depresses me more.

I want a team that is in the top 25 every year. I want to compete for the SEC championship at least once every 4 years. I’d like to compete for a national championship at least once in every 6 years.   Bowl game every year.

Just because I’m not constantly bitching to fire the coach doesn’t mean I’m any less of a fan than you. Call me a homer, but that would seem to be an odd tag. We’ve gotten ourselves into this rut by having weak decision makers, apparently.

If you think I think I’m better than you, or more of a fan than you, or I’m a whiner, that’s your right. I’ll sit back and wait on your perfect solutions.

Is Morris the answer? That question was pretty much answered last night.

Online Animal

• Totally not an administrator
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2019, 11:11:57 AM »
But, what can JQ Averageguy do?

Afford to go to Jonesboro High games?

It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Bruce Lee

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2019, 11:14:03 AM »
Pontificate?  Block me any time you like. I believe I want close to the same thing you probably want. Constantly calling for the firing of the current coach just depresses me more.

I want a team that is in the top 25 every year. I want to compete for the SEC championship at least once every 4 years. I’d like to compete for a national championship at least once in every 6 years.   Bowl game every year.

Just because I’m not constantly bitching to fire the coach doesn’t mean I’m any less of a fan than you. Call me a homer, but that would seem to be an odd tag. We’ve gotten ourselves into this rut by having weak decision makers, apparently.

If you think I think I’m better than you, or more of a fan than you, or I’m a whiner, that’s your right. I’ll sit back and wait on your perfect solutions.

Hiring coaches that take a year off is our problem. Keeping them and hoping they change is the next problem. This started with letting John L Smith leave a team he never coached to make an easy 400k. Followed by hiring Bret. Anyone that watched college football should have known what we were getting.

This team looks exactly like a team whose head coach splits his time between two different residences. Even mediocre coaches don’t have time for that.

It’s not bad to fire coaches. I know that’s the mindset but other programs have been through more coaches than we have lately and are currently ranked.

Offline Jostlyn McCocksack

• Wise guy extraordinare. Faded weekly
  • King of the Hogs
  • Dick Pepperfield fan club president
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2019, 11:17:04 AM »
Despite his record at SMU, I thought that it was a good
Hire....2-10, to 5-7, to 7-5, and he had the Texas connection thing.....any great coach would have struggled his first couple of years at SMU...as a degenerate gambler, I watched some of his games at SMU and saw some quality offense....

Since he has been here, I’ve seen nothing of the sort...last year we didn’t improve and this year has started off as more of the same....

San Jose state looked like they had SUPERIOR talent and it was because they are a much sounder crisp football team.  They looked prepared and confident in their schemes.  I literally see no signs of
Us executing anything at a high level

"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

Online mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2019, 11:23:21 AM »

Whoa! In no way am I criticizing you. I enjoy and respect your posts and sincerely am interested in your opinion on what we do now. If it’s your opinion that we do nothing, I’ll accept it, but will disagree.

So we are a program run by fucking idiots for fucking idiots- razor5396 12/4/2018

Online Show-Me Hog

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yep
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2019, 11:51:13 AM »

He meant we all pontificate as message board posters. I didn't see it as any criticism of you.

Offline Passed

• What the fuck you lookin' at?
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2019, 11:53:39 AM »
I can’t even fathom what Bama is going to do to us. Sadly, the SECN has to show the whole game, they can’t switch to another game to spare the viewers the slaughter.

DJ Choad is a fucking fraud, a con man. I hate everything about him and this dumpster fire of a program.

You think it's bad on TV?  I'll be there in the stands.  My family are all Bama fans (I'm the lone Hog fan) and for the first time in forever we can all get together to go to the game...  This is going to suck ass.

Online mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2019, 12:02:26 PM »
He meant we all pontificate as message board posters. I didn't see it as any criticism of you.

Exactly. Hell, I’m as guilty as any!

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2019, 12:20:32 PM »
You think it's bad on TV?  I'll be there in the stands.  My family are all Bama fans (I'm the lone Hog fan) and for the first time in forever we can all get together to go to the game...  This is going to suck ass.
Dude, I'm very sorry you are going to have to eat that nasty of a shit sandwich.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline upine

• Tush Hog
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2019, 12:24:31 PM »
Call Jerrah's old retarded self up and tell him to buyout his mindless, abhorrent Aggie choice of a head coach and let us start anew. Those that wanted Chaggie need to be held accountable for him. They need to pay for it. Hunter rubber-stamped the Morris pick and so his responsibility is to fire him. I imagine we will either lose money keeping him or it will be a wash. Either way, he needs to be gone.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2019, 12:24:36 PM »

Family or not, I think I'd come up with a mysterious illness the night before. 

“You didn’t choose me.  I chose you.”  - Sam Pittman

Offline PHARMHOG

• Tush Hog
  • Master of Frugality
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2019, 12:28:52 PM »
Call Jerrah's old retarded self up and tell him to buyout his mindless, abhorrent Aggie choice of a head coach and let us start anew. Those that wanted Chaggie need to be held accountable for him. They need to pay for it. Hunter rubber-stamped the Morris pick and so his responsibility is to fire him. I imagine we will either lose money keeping him or it will be a wash. Either way, he needs to be gone.

Truth. Jerry brought him here. Jerry can take him away.

Pleeeeasse don't report me to the moderator.

Online mde114

• kb
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2019, 12:29:32 PM »

Yeah, no way I’d go.  I doubt I’ll watch. Hopefully I’ll either have to work or be  in jail.

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Pig's Knuckle, Arkansas
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2019, 12:45:57 PM »
This problem can not be fixed by firing assistants. It’s way bigger than that.

Offline Tampa TechnoHOG

• Tush Hog
  • My boink is FIERCE!
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2019, 01:08:32 PM »
Family or not, I think I'd come up with a mysterious illness the night before.

Yeah, I think we all came down with the Chits last night.  I'm sure it'll still be reoccurring for the Bama game.

If you think you're above failure, you'll always be beneath success.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Tush Hog
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2019, 01:12:10 PM »
Whoa! In no way am I criticizing you. I enjoy and respect your posts and sincerely am interested in your opinion on what we do now. If it’s your opinion that we do nothing, I’ll accept it, but will disagree.

Everybody’s on edge. My apologies. I see what you said now.

Online Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2019, 01:15:35 PM »

<--- I'm with him

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• Surgeon General of Woopig
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2019, 01:44:28 PM »
Getting called out by a HS coach

https://twitter.com/coachkelley1/status/1175587395447775232?s=21

Honestly, they are both high school coaches.  Kelley just didn't  make the right friends to move up beyond that, and Morris did.

Offline geohul

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2019, 01:48:00 PM »
Honestly, they are both high school coaches.  Kelley just didn't  make the right friends to move up beyond that, and Morris did.
Kelley seems like a prick.  But one that his players respect and play hard for.  Chad couldn't hold his jock. 

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• Surgeon General of Woopig
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2019, 02:56:44 PM »
Kelley seems like a prick.  But one that his players respect and play hard for.  Chad couldn't hold his jock.

Petrino was a prick.  But he was our prick, and he could coach.

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2019, 04:09:26 PM »
Getting called out by a HS coach

https://twitter.com/coachkelley1/status/1175587395447775232?s=21

That's campaigning.  He ain't one-at-a-timin'... He's MASS COMMUNICATIN'!

I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline Cousin Eddie

• Nothing But the Best
  • Tush Hog
  • Somethin' 'real nice', Clark.
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2019, 04:56:09 PM »
That's campaigning.  He ain't one-at-a-timin'... He's MASS COMMUNICATIN'!
Maybe we should get us one of them midgets, or at least some reform.

Online Show-Me Hog

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yep
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2019, 05:25:07 PM »
 A lot of bullshit quotes from Morris last night, but here's the bullshittiest.

"It’s completely unacceptable. You get what you deserve in life and we didn’t deserve to win this football game."

I know it's bullshit because he got several million dollars for his coaching efforts last year and this year, and he sure as fuck didn't deserve that.