Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Deliverance McBanjoface  (Read 159700 times)

Offline hogfan58

• When people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong
  • King of the Hogs
Re: Deliverance McBanjoface
« Reply #2400 on: December 10, 2021, 01:51:05 PM »
Man, it's really freakin sad that this thread keeps getting posted in.  This loser has been gone 2 years.  I realize that I am also perpetuating it but man, let's let this be the last post in this thread and move on.

I think this thread should  get post in once a year the day before football season starts, just to remind us all of how lucky we are that he's no longer destroying our program.....or when he gets fired from Allen HS.

Trust me, as you get to know me I just get weirder

Offline FNG

• Boar
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #2401 on: December 10, 2021, 02:57:18 PM »
I think it was partially by design.  They were down most of the game and needed to be passing the ball.  I don't remember Badie getting any chunk plays.

It was almost like Drunkwitz was willing to forfeit the game just so Badie could break the record.
He averaged 5.3 ypc with a long of 17 yds but, as you say, the bad Bazelak  played that day and couldn't take advantage through the air.

Once the game was out of hand I think we were mostly just trying to keep Badie in bounds so the clock would run.

Offline TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2402 on: December 10, 2021, 03:03:49 PM »
Man, it's really freakin sad that this thread keeps getting posted in.  This loser has been gone 2 years.  I realize that I am also perpetuating it but man, let's let this be the last post in this thread and move on.
Sorry bud but it can’t stop as long as this douche remains coaching.  Just like if Hootie came back.  Chad is currently fucking up a premier DFW high school program; it’s similar to if he were the coach at Norte Dame or the Patriots.  His crashing is now comical

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #2403 on: December 10, 2021, 03:35:03 PM »
I think this thread should  get post in once a year the day before football season starts, just to remind us all of how lucky we are that he's no longer destroying our program.....or when he gets fired from Allen HS.

that and the idiots who pushed for and got his hire done should be made to read it out loud.

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #2404 on: December 10, 2021, 03:39:17 PM »
Sorry bud but it can’t stop as long as this douche remains coaching.  Just like if Hootie came back.  Chad is currently fucking up a premier DFW high school program; it’s similar to if he were the coach at Norte Dame or the Patriots.  His crashing is now comical

You just compared texas hs football...with...nevermind everyone can see it.

Some of you need a long soak in the tub to get TX off your brain.

I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Online VegasHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #2405 on: December 10, 2021, 03:49:37 PM »

no shit. 

Offline 1st_down_streak

• A redder shade of neck on a whiter shade of trash
  • King of the Hogs
  • Stand back, Burrito!
« Reply #2406 on: December 10, 2021, 04:18:24 PM »

I think you are reading it wrong - saying the Cheatin Fuckin Eagles of Allen is to texass HS football as the Patriots are to the NFL is a valid comparison as both are regarded as top programs in their respective leagues. It would be like Jason Garrett coaching the Patriots.

No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Online Hogworth Ballington III

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2407 on: December 10, 2021, 04:27:17 PM »
No way. This is like when you check on an ex's Facebook page and see that she's fat, aged poorly, and has kids by multiple daddies. There's a certain pleasure in looking at that carnage and saying, damn I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

Beliema, yeah he's done and over with. But there's still comic value in banjoFace's demise. U of A paid a lot money for these laughs, we can't let them go to waste.

I believe this is what you would consider schadenfreude in its purest form. And I'm all for it.

I just want to get paid for sucking ass

Offline goporkyourself

• Citizen
  • King of the Hogs
  • Careful man, there’s a beverage here.
« Reply #2408 on: December 10, 2021, 04:46:33 PM »
I love remembering how much I hated this worthless POS.

Offline TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2409 on: December 10, 2021, 10:04:44 PM »
I think you are reading it wrong - saying the Cheatin Fuckin Eagles of Allen is to texass HS football as the Patriots are to the NFL is a valid comparison as both are regarded as top programs in their respective leagues. It would be like Jason Garrett coaching the Patriots.
This right here.  Jeez why would anyone hire an auburn attorney?

Offline pujols tain

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #2410 on: December 10, 2021, 11:50:11 PM »

Fuck you.  #neverforget

Offline papermill

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2411 on: December 12, 2021, 05:39:33 PM »
This right here.  Jeez why would anyone hire an auburn attorney?

I dunno, why do people buy clothes from Walmart?

Offline Animal

• Totally not an administrator
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #2412 on: December 12, 2021, 06:00:46 PM »
Tommy Smith and Morris threads...who's gonna be found dead first?

It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Bruce Lee

Offline upine

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2413 on: December 12, 2021, 06:31:52 PM »
Allen is the biggest high school in Texas in a diverse middle class community.  They built the largest and nicest high school stadium in America.  They have the largest band I've ever seen at any level.

They have massive advantages.

I was told some of the players aren't keen on Chad and younger, talented players are tired of waiting due to the number of kids on the team and a lot have transferred to nearby Lovejoy, a smaller school that now is winning at a high level.

Sorry for those that want this thread to die, my anger at this man won't abate for a long time yet.  He walked into what would be a dream job for nearly anyone, certainly including me, and wouldn't even bother to move to town.  He treated it like a commuter job, and did it with unprecedented arrogance.  I hope he gets fired and ends up coaching junior high in rural east Texas somewhere.

I told y'all, not taking shells to go hunting was indicative of the kind of guy he was--incompetent.

Anyway, he needs to quit coaching all together. No more hapless school needs to be lied to.  Another thing that bothers me is how people can listen to this kind of speaking (in any context) and not realize it is a bunch of crap.

Edit: I told y'all, not taking shells to go hunting was indicative of the kind of guy he was--incompetent.  :D

« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 06:33:48 PM by upine »

Offline hogrock

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net
« Reply #2414 on: December 12, 2021, 07:42:49 PM »

Nobody cares what you think about this, your profile is lawTIGER, we’ll hate texass and choad however we see fit.

Offline TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2415 on: December 12, 2021, 07:57:17 PM »
I told y'all, not taking shells to go hunting was indicative of the kind of guy he was--incompetent.

Anyway, he needs to quit coaching all together. No more hapless school needs to be lied to.  Another thing that bothers me is how people can listen to this kind of speaking (in any context) and not realize it is a bunch of crap.

Edit: I told y'all, not taking shells to go hunting was indicative of the kind of guy he was--incompetent.  :D
I agree.  That bullshit “didn’t take shells” was the smoking gun that we hired a moron.  It’s like “I didn’t inhale”.

Why would you say something like that?  Is he thinking his highland park neighbors be shocked he was hunting?  It is one of those stupid things that he thinks is a smart thing that just pisses off everyone.

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #2416 on: December 12, 2021, 10:53:50 PM »
I agree.  That bullshit “didn’t take shells” was the smoking gun that we hired a moron.  It’s like “I didn’t inhale”.

Why would you say something like that?  Is he thinking his highland park neighbors be shocked he was hunting?  It is one of those stupid things that he thinks is a smart thing that just pisses off everyone.
When he "rappelled" into that press conference...that made Fonzie jumping the shark look like black tie opera.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Sliver72

• Boar
« Reply #2417 on: December 12, 2021, 11:00:50 PM »
that and the idiots who pushed for and got his hire done should be made to read it out loud.
They also should be made to watch this video on an infinite loop from the time they get up until they go to bed...for a week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd4OQjW1ekc

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #2418 on: December 13, 2021, 07:09:05 AM »
They also should be made to watch this video on an infinite loop from the time they get up until they go to bed...for a week.

That is terrible. I didn’t make it through very long.

Offline Sliver72

• Boar
« Reply #2419 on: December 13, 2021, 07:29:55 AM »
Exactly. Works like a charm.

Offline bleedinred

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #2420 on: December 13, 2021, 08:58:00 AM »

I’m not an X’s and O’s Guy.  What was terrible about it?

Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.
Still on the Sam Tram.

Offline Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #2421 on: December 13, 2021, 09:07:14 AM »
I’m not an X’s and O’s Guy.  What was terrible about it?
Probably need to watch Petrino breakdown a play from his old coaches show.

Offline HogNrock

• Tush Hog
  • McHeisman pose
« Reply #2422 on: December 13, 2021, 09:46:19 AM »

SJ did it better...

Offline Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Inches per pound, hung like a horse
« Reply #2423 on: December 13, 2021, 10:22:07 AM »
Chad's explanations are so simple it's no wonder that defenses are able to shut him down.  There's no accounting for the possibility that the Cover 2 he explains like a 5-year old could be a decoy for a double man coverage on his best WR or a delayed safety blitz.

He breaks down a defense like he just learned everything he knows from a 3-day Gus Malzahn coaching clinic.  Oh, wait... that is all the fucker knows.

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.

I think we all know which poster you're talking about.

Online Hogworth Ballington III

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2424 on: December 14, 2021, 11:25:33 PM »
Chad's explanations are so simple it's no wonder that defenses are able to shut him down.  There's no accounting for the possibility that the Cover 2 he explains like a 5-year old could be a decoy for a double man coverage on his best WR or a delayed safety blitz.

He breaks down a defense like he just learned everything he knows from a 3-day Gus Malzahn coaching clinic.  Oh, wait... that is all the fucker knows.

That's it right there. He takes the most basic thing and expounds on it like it's the most important thing. I could see him taking an entire film room session to explain how the laces are important to the QB's grip of the ball and not mention the blitz packages they're likely to see in that week's game.

I just want to get paid for sucking ass